Villa: 90 sqm
Total rooms: 7 (including bathrooms and kitchen)
Master bedroom: 1
Double bedroom (two beds): 2
2 bathrooms with shower
Internal open air patio: 60 sqm
External veranda: 36 sqm
Garden: 100 m²
The house is located scenically in a wooded area overlooking the town of Baja Sardinia and the Gulf of Arzachena.
The beaches of Baja Sardinia and "Li Mucchi bianchi" (very white sand) are a 300m walk away. Baja Sardinia is one of the most popular towns of the Costa Smeralda (Emerald Coast) overlooking the island of Caprera, 5 km from the famous Porto Cervo and 2 km from Poltu Quatu. It is close to all the major attractions of the emerald coast and has a quaint, familiar atmosphere.
From the villa you can reach dozens of famous beaches of the Costa Smeralda: Pevero, the beach of the Prince, Rocca Ruja and even take trips with a rental car all over the northern coast from Olbia to all the way to Alghero. The location allows you to reach many interesting and exciting locations in the traditional rugged interior or on the gorgeous coastline. Trips to La Maddalena, Caprera and even Corsica are possible with a car (and ferries) or by boat. Boats can be rented without a license in Baja Sardinia or Cannigione to discover the gems of the Archipelago della Maddalena national park.
The house has is a beautifully decorated family vacation home of about 90 square meters, and another 90 square meters of outdoor living area in the front enclosed patio near the entrance and car park, or the veranda overlooking the garden. The garden is big enough for lounging around on the grass, on beach chairs or a hammock and take in the gorgeous Sardinian sunsets.
The house is decorated with traditional Sardinian art and furniture and can accommodate up to 6 people.
The house has:
- 1 living room with lounge-dining room
- 1 independent kitchen
- 1 master bedroom (with 1 queen/double mattress)
- 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds each
- 2 bathrooms with showers
The villa is fully and elegantly furnished and equipped with all comforts.
Just outside the living room you descend into the veranda and garden which are equipped with tables, chairs, chairs and sun loungers.
The house is located in a quiet area, in the middle of a pine forest, 5 minutes walk from the center and the beach of Baja Sardinia and the beach Mucchi Bianchi, with crystal clear water. These beaches can satisfy both lovers of white sand and rock.
The square of Baja Sardinia is very characteristic, full of restaurants, jewelers, boutiques and bars.
The villa is situated in an ideal location for those arriving without a car, in fact, in a few minutes and only 100 m, tourists can arrive at a small shopping center (internet point, pharmacy, bar, travel agency, shopping) and 300 m is find a supermarket, a bar, a tobacconist, a newspaper seller (Italian and foreign newspapers), various shops.
Baja Sardinia can be reached by bus or Taxi from major locations on the coast if you don’t have a car.
The kitchen has:
- Gas stove
- Refrigerator / freezer
The bathroom is equipped with:
- showers (new hot water heaters)
Multimedia systems provided:
- HD color television
- washing machine
- Ironing board
- air conditioning in master bedroom
- air conditioning in living room
- Internet with WiFi included in the rental price
View of: the main view is of pine forest and rock outcrops around Baja Sardinia, the sea can be seen to the north and the west from the veranda/garden
Altitude: 20 m
- Cleaning person upon request and payment
- Parking outside for 2 cars and in the wooded area out front for guests.
- If you arrive by plane (airport Olbia Costa Smeralda) or ship (Olbia or GolfoAranci): bus service to Baja Sardinia (stop 100 meters from the villa). Olbia is about 35km from Baja Sardinia. It is also possible to get connecting busses from Alghero airport, but this is further (160km) and a more reasonable option if you are renting a car and sightseeing the coast.
- Those who arrive by boat with a car : leave the port and take the direction of Costa Smeralda. Proceed on the ramp for Arzachena / Palau / Costa Smeralda. At the roundabout turn right towards Porto Rotondo / Porto Cervo, Porto Rotondo crossroads go straight on towards Porto Cervo / Costa Smeralda. At the intersection of Portisco not turn to Porto Cervo but take direction San Pantaleo, through the center of San Pantaleo and at the crossroads turn left towards Arzachena. After about 1 km turn right towards Baja Sardinia and go straight following the signs.
- If you arrive without a car you can rent a car at the branches near the harbor or airport or take a taxi to take you to your destination.
In the area:
Costa Smeralda Airport: 35 Km
Port of Olbia: 30 km.
Port of GolfoAranci: 25 km.
Bus from Olbia / Arzachena: less than 100 m
Center of Baja Sardinia: 400 meters
ATM: 100 m
Pharmacy: 100 m
Hospital Olbia: 30 km
Local Medical guard: 400m (there is also a pediatrician office in Baja Sardinia)
Supermarket: 300 meters the closest one
Interaction with guests
From the owner:
Check in: from 15:00 (3 PM)
Check-out: before 10:00
Minimum stay: 2 days
Non-potable water from the faucets – renter needs to buy bottled water.
The owner does not live nearby, but there is someone in charge of housecleaning and checking in and out who can help if needed as well as friendly neighbors.
Prices (week or month) are indicated up to a maximum of 6 people.
Supplement for final cleaning costs: 100E
During the winter season from November to March will be charged if the costs of heating was used.
Possibility to rent linens (20€ pax per week).
Weekly cleaning possible price and dates (weekly or biweekly) to be agreed
Please respect the house and the neighbors.
I love our house in Sardinia. It's a magical place where you breathe fresh air and swim in crystal clear waters. I'm excited to share my retreat with other folks who can appreciate it. Many people, family and friends of our family and now airbnbr's have fallen in love with this archipelago after being our hosts. It's a truly unique place. When I am not just relaxing here, I love watercolors, photography and my gorgeous children and nieces and nephews.