About this listing
Strategic location sited in between the archaeological area (Coliseum and Roman Forum), the two second most important Basilicas in Rome (St. Giovanni Laterano and St. Maria Maggiore) and Termini Railways Station.
Excellent transport connections.
Very strategic location as to transport, archaeological and religious sites and the main central railways station. Excellent connections with others main touristic points in Rome
Our apartment is superbly located:
- 15 min. walk from the Colosseum/Roman Forum;
- 15 min. walk from main Termini Railway Station;
- 15 min. walk from the two Basilicas of S. Giovanni and S. M. Maggiore.
It is a Comfortable FIRST floor flat with ELEVATOR. It has:
- a lovely entrance
- a spacious living room (TV + radio, CD and MP3 player and USB port)
- two bedrooms with double beds
- one bathroom
A very luminous and fully equipped KITCHEN. It has:
- a toaster
- a kettle
- a microwave oven
- a washing machine (detergent provided)
- a fridge
- an iron + an ironing board
The apartment has undergone few very recent renovations and improvements (ex: double-glazed noise protection window)
Oil, vinegar, salt, sugar, tea, Italian coffee, cappuccino, decaffeinated coffee, chocolate, honey, milk, water, fruitjuices, bread, butter, jam, fresh fruits, biscuits, cereals.
- shampoo, conditioner, body cream, body soap, shower caps, makeup remover. slippers.
- hairdrayer, first-aid kit.
The apartment also features a LOFT above the kitchen:
- it hosts an extra French size double bed, which can sleep teenagers.
- Towels (change after 4 days)
- Freshly cleaned linen
- Brochures in English, French, Spanish and German;
- Book guides in English
OTHER SERVICES AT REASONABLE PRICES offered upon request:
- TRANSFERS TO/FROM FIUMICINO/CIAMPINO;
- TRANSFERS TO/FROM CIVITAVECCHIA;
A WARM WELCOME AT YOUR CHECK-IN:
- full assistance with info on the area
- how to move and get orginized
- other few tips
We are ALWAYS available:
- BEFORE your arrival with suggestions and touristic info;
- At your check-in with a warm welcome
- During your stay in Rome for any assistance and support you may need
- At your check-out to MAKE your departure EASIER: in case of late departures times, GUEST MAY STORE THEIR BUGGAGE AT OUR OFFICE just 10 min. nearby.
- 3-min. away from A Metro Line (red line)
- 2/3-min walk from bus and tram lines
FROM US, you may reach at ease - AT WALKING DISTANCE- the archaeological and religious sites of Rome: the Colosseum/Roman Forum, St. Gioanni and St. Maria Mggiore.
...and by renting a BIKE at the RENT-A-BIKE shop just below us (favourable prices for our guests) one may reach Villa Celimontana, Via Appia antica!
Our area - Esquilino – boasts the oldest and most famous ice-cream shop in Rome, "FASSI". It is a major attraction and a must for people from Rome and all over the world.
Esquilino is located in a historical site and its present day partially ethnical feature makes it more interesting and "colourful".
Plenty of very good restaurants and pizzerias offer delicious Italian food.
EXCELLENT CONNECTIONS TO:
FIUMICINO AND CIAMPINO AIRPORTS (Shuttle-buses and trains from Termini Railway Station departing regularly)
Other Things to Note
In case of arrivals after 22h00 (10 p.m.): extra charge of € 12,00
Touristic tax to be collected at check-in: € 3,50 per person per day. No charge for 10 years old children or below.
Please avoid the use of the high volume of the stereo in order not to disturb the neighbors.
For smokers: smoking kindly to the windowsill. Thanks for your cooperation.
My name is Eleonora Poltronieri. I like running this short rental apartment as I love meeting new people, knowing them, descover different ways of thinking and behaving and learn from others.
I invest a lot of energy in this activity in order to make sure that my guests are satisfied and happy with my apartment and me; most of all I wish to give out the best service and assistance I can. If my guests are happy, then, I am happy too.
I speak both English and French. Unfortunately, I do not speak Spanish, but I'll try my best to be understood anyway.
My e-mail is (EMAIL HIDDEN) and my telephone number is +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) - mobile (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).