About this listing
This apartment is only three years ago completely renovated!
The location itself is worth the stay: a stone's throw from the Vondelpark, the most famous park of Amsterdam, and the Leidsesquare!
In a cozy street, next to the lovely Vondelpark, you find my atmospheric and spacious 2-room apartment. This unique apartment of 55m2 is situated on the first floor of a characteristic house. The house is build around 1900. The apartment is completely renewed three years ago!
The apartment is has the following facilities:
* Modern kitchen with large stove
* Coffee and tea
* Fridge with seperate large freezer
* Washing machine
* Dry cleaner
* 2-persons Kingsize quality bed
* Spacious Shower
* Free towels
* Free Shampoo & shower gel
* TV and DVD player
* Free WIFI
The apartment is located in a nice neighborhood, very close to the canal zone. Its not too touristy and very much like "local Amsterdam". At night it is very quiet! Close to the apartment you will find:
- 2 minutes from a variety of shops
- 2 minutes from (breakfast) pubs (smoking and non-smoking)
- 2 minutes from a laundromat
- 2 minutes from (lunch) cafe's and bars
- 5 minutes from a lot of restaurants (Italian, Indian, Greek, African, Indonesian, Thai)
- 10 minutes from the city center by tram
- 10 minutes from Leidseplein
- 20 minutes from Central Station
- 20 minutes from Schiphol Airport
The following attractions are in the neighbourhood:
- 5 minutes walk from the amazing Vondelpark
- 5 minutes by tram from world known Van Gogh Museum
- 5 minutes by tram from the world known Rijksmuseum
- 10 minutes by bus from gorgeous Amsterdam Forest
- 10 minutes by tram from the Diamand Museum
- 10 minutes by tram from age old House of Bols
- 15 minutes by tram from the exciting Heineken Experience
- 15 minutes by tram from romantic Canal Cruises
- 15 minutes by tram and walking from the amazing Anne Frank House
- 15 minutes by tram from the cozy Jordan Area
Enjoy the city of Amsterdam!
Handle the house and the stuff in it with respect
All the Facilities in the house may be used.
Sander's cousin was very friendly and helpful getting us checked in and the apartment is nicely situated near some good restaurants and a small supermarket. The tram is nearby for quick trips to the city center, museums and other sights
The living space is nicely open and bright.
The listing was perfect! Exactly as described. Sander was super friendly and offered to help with our bags. He gave us a tour as soon as we arrived showing us how everything worked.
I never got to meet Sander but I corresponded with him through email and sms. He was very prompt and accurate. The apartment is nicely furnished, clean and comfortable. You can find anything that you need in the apartment. The kitchen is great if you love to cook. The location is also very good, very close to the biggest central park in Amsterdam sufficiently close to any touristic attractions. There are also many nice restaurants and bars around. Overall I recommend staying at Sander's place with no hesitation.
We had a great time in the apartment. It was exactly as it had looked in the photographs. The area that we it is in is lovely and very close to vondelpark which we visited and had a great time. Sander was a friendly and welcoming host, his communication was great at all times. Cannot recommend highly enough.
This place is great! Very centrally located, close to beautiful Vondelpark and the Museumsplein is just a short ride with the Tram. The appartment itself is very clean, modern and a cosy hideaway for an extended weekend stay - I could imagine to live there also for longer times. It is amazingly quiet, no traffic on the street and no noise from neighbours.
The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom is warm, modern and with enough space.
Sander was reacting within minutes to the AirBnB messages and his sister was so kind to welcome us in the appartment and showed us around.
The WiFi is great and helpful in order to plan your day in the city.
We would defintely come back!
Our stay at Sander's place was great. It's in a perfect location in Amsterdam - especially if you're an avid runner even when travelling as he is located right next to Vondelpark. It's also close to the center which is easily accessible with public tranport or on bike. The appartment itself is fantastic - very spacious and in good order. Our contact with Sander was also really good - he was there upon arrival, was really flexible about our leaving time and responded to messages and enquiries really quickly. All in all one of the best AirBnB stays to date!