Conveniently located in a quiet neighborhood with easy access to the center of the city, shopping, Millennium Park, Grant Park, Art Institute, Shedd Aquarium, Soldier Field, Cellular Field McCormick Place and much more!
This is loft style space; the walls don’t go all the way to the ceiling. Its an open space bedroom.
* Full size bed with a shared bath
* Can rent the entire space if you are coming with a group of friends, Check out Chicago Vogue Suite
* Central air conditioning
* Smoke free environment
* Use of kitchen
-Towels and linens
-No deposit (though if any damage is done you will be held responsible and by making a booking you hereby agree to this).
-Cable TV, and all utilities.
* 1/2 mile walk to McCormick Place along tree lined streets.
* Bus station right in from of the building on Michigan Ace
* Buses will take you to all subway, el lines.
* Taxis are easily found
* If you have a car, usually you can find street parking when you arrive. I recommend that you then leave your car during your stay and then use public transportation as parking else where in the city can be very expensive.
CHECK IN 3PM
OUT TIME 12PM
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
Formerly a sparsely populated industrial area, the South Loop is now home to a thriving mixed community of young professionals, students of nearby colleges, empty nesters and Chicago’s former Mayor Richard M. Daley. The neighborhood features notable historical landmarks that include the 1836 Clarke House, one of Chicago’s oldest residences; a diverse dining scene; blues clubs and other nightlife options; and the convenience of the Museum Campus and Loop and McCormick Place a short stroll away.
Tee Lam has a great place. Our booking was last minute and I was so thankful that he was able to accommodate us on such short notice. The room is set up very well with almost everything you could ask for. My daughter and I were very comfortable there the night that we stayed.
Goog clean room in the silent district. Not far away from the downtown.