About this listing
15-minute ride from the center of Hanoi and the River Song Duong 5-minute walk, we propose to you a completely different house, the house of Mr. Le Hong Thai, a renowned Vietnamese painter.
Số 445, Ngoc Thuy Long Bien – Ha Noi
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
On the ground floor, immense living room-dining room-open kitchen, with a working fireplace for winter and, behind, a small bedroom, a bathroom and a tiny garden. On the upper floor or upstair room is spacious and relaxing with a large wooden platform in front of the French windows, two double beds on platforms, a lounge with a large piano, an open bathtub and a second bathroom. The whole house is decorated with Mr. Hong Thai’s paintings and antiques.
The house is 3.3 km from Old City Gate and 3.4 km from Dong Xuan Market. Tran Quoc Pagoda is 3.6 km away while West Lake is 3.8 km from the property. We arrange motorbikes for you to rent 5-7$ a day - and you can always use meter taxis between the old quarter and the house - 24 hour availability, $3-5 per journey.
Interaction with Guests
-Feeling at home, you are welcome to use the kitchen to cook and the fridge to store your food. You can have meal at home any time you want.
- You can access to Wifi everywhere in the house
- You can sitting on the sofa in living room to chat and watch TV there.
- You can use the heater in winter time.
- You can use the washing machine for your laundry or you can ask the cleaner to help you with the laundry and ironing.
- You can visit his studio of art work at the entrance gate.
Location and the neighbourhood: Our location is in a village, so people are very friendly, you can walk around the street and see people doing exercise or to the river to see people swimming. My neighborhood are very great. They are friendly and always smile if you happen to see them.
25 minutes from the airport to our place via taxi
It only takes 10 of walk to the traditional market Ngoc Thuy.
- Things TO SEE : Pagoda, river, vegetable garden: 50m from your house.
- Where TO EAT : Local foods view river, and a lot of delicious food for the breakfast in the market.
- Where TO SHOP : 3,6km to old quarter for souvenirs, Fashion, Shopping streets, Malls
- Things TO DO : Tours / Activities, Entertainment, Spas / Beauty, Golf
- Where TO VISIT : Haoi- Halong, Sapa, Mountain nord areas, craft villages.
Other Things to Note
Please kindly be advised that you need:
• Visa to visit our country, we are able to arrange a visa on arrival for you.
• Our Vietnamese restaurant Chim Sao: 65 ngo hue-hanoi: (phone number hidden) recommended by many guide books such as one of the 4 best vietnamese restaurant in Hanoi by trip advisor, lonely planet, guide de routard....recommended by guide books such as: trip advisor, lonely planet...
• We organize tour around Vietnam, please look at our site: Oriental bridge travel:
Oriental Bridge Travel
23 Ba Trieu
Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Should you have any further concerns or requests, please feel free to contact me by my contacting information. I am always available on my mobile phone: (phone number hidden) or you can reach to me by email above or my Skype: kieuphuong2007
Please show your passport upon arrival
- Please keep clean and put things in order after using the kitchen, laundry and iron.
- Please note that your guest are prohibited from staying overnight with you.
TIMING & SECURITY
- Check in : 14:00 pm, check out : 12:00 pm