About this listing
Here you are a welcoming, comfortable, friendly, and fair opportunity if you want to visit the city for few days, a week or two (preferably not more than a month)
ABOUT THE ROOM:
the room has internet wi-fi connection and air conditioned;
the room (4m x 3m) has a big bed suitable for 2
in the house you can use kitchen washingmachine balcony
ABOUT THE PRICE: the price is for 1 person.
The room is close to PIRAMIDE metro b. The area is "via ostiense-gazometro"
The place is very well connected with metro, train and busses :
* direct connection (40min) by train from/to Fiumicino Airport (from 5.00 am to 10.30 pm) and WFP;
* 2 metro stops from COLOSSEO;
* 1 stop MetroB from FAO, circo massimo, palatin garderns and caracalla's terme;
* 1 train stop (5 min) from Trastevere
* 4 metro stops (15 min) from TERMINI central station (change for metro A: spanish steps, Trevi fountain; S. Peter etc.);
* many express bus line: 30express to navona square, castel s.angelo etc.
* 30 min from sea (ostia) and great ruins of the ancient harbour of rome ((website hidden)_Antica)
* NIGHT BUS: n2 and n3 (from termini central station or colosseo) drops you just in front of the building; n9 , n121 ((website hidden) )
* two 24h taxi stations: piramide and ostiense station
I am a 37 years , born and raised in Rome. I like to give tips and advices (if needed or asked) about living and enjoyng Rome.
English or Spanish speaking is more than welcome.
I like to travel and meet people from other countries. it's always an opportunity for me to learn. People say i'm friendly and outgoing
P.S: ABOUT THE SURROUNDINGS
- just outside the door you can find supermarket, phone center, banks, all night chemist’s shop, fresh fruit-shop etc.
* 10 minutes walking from Basilica "S.Paul outside the walls" ( (website hidden) )
* 5 minutes walking from Capitol museum Centrale montemartini ((website hidden) )
* famous cake shop "andreotti" since 1937 (nice cappuccino and aperitivos too)
* still cheap and popular restaurant "Biondo Tevere" since 1916 (terrace on the river)
Peter's place was virtually perfect. It is convenient for the airport, trains and metro (a few minutes walk) and with numerous places to eat within a couple of minutes walk too. Peter was an excellent host, offering advice on places to see/go and lending me tourist guides and a phrasebook. His English is excellent. Everything was clean and easy to use. I would thoroughly recommend his place.
Excellent place to stay in Rome! Peter was prompt in his replies and met my friend who was arriving in Rome earlier that I did. We stayed 5 nights and the accommodations are exactly like they are depicted on the site. We had 36º C weather everyday in Rome and it was great to have airconditioning when we came back. We were able to use his kitchen and the washer which also was a real blessing. Lots of fruit shops by the apartment, a popular gelato place across the street and Eataly is walking distance from the apartment. He left small notes around the house that explained where things were and how to use the washing machine etc. My friend met him the first day and I didn't get to meet him until our last night but he is a great person to talk to and well traveled. I highly recommend his place and would love to return again to Rome in the future.
Peter is a cool host. He knows a lot about Rome and has prepared great information for one-day trip in Rome upon our arrival. We followed his list and very happy about it, including the restaurant that he recommended which was one of the most delicious meals we had in Italy. The room is exactly as photos with interesting decoration. The apartment can be easily reached from the train station.
tutto come descritto nell'annuncio. proprietario disponibile e zona ben collegata
Me senti muy bien en el apartamento de Peter. Esta muy bien ubicado, es agradable y Peter es muy cordial y hospitalario y se preocupa por hacer tu estadia mas facil y placentera.
Peter was very nice from the minute I arrived until the minute I left. He took the time to give a general idea of where the sites were located and what was best to tackle for the first day. The room is just as pictured and has a super convenient map of Rome on the coffee table. There are also tons of travel books to consult if you packed light (like me). The place itself is easy to get to from the airport, and Peter provided excellent directions. There's a grocery store a right next door. And for you Bank of America ATM card holders, there's a BNL atm (no charge for withdrawals) right across the street. Highly recommended to stay here! If I'm ever back in Rome this is where I will be staying.
Peter and his place was what i have expected and what it was announced. He was helpful and even waited for me until 2am (flight delays) upon arrival. His place is well located, clean and well organized. I enjoyed my Rome experinced and i had not to worry about my acomodation or location. My first experience with Airbnb and no regrets. I am planning already my next trips with this option for sure!!!
About the Host, Peter V
Hi, I'm born and raised in Rome. People say i'm friendly and easy going.
I like to travel and to understand different cultures and point of views. So when I'm in Rome I like to make the city more enjoyable to travellers.
If you have questions about the city, the romans, the italians etc. don't be shy, i like to try to answer;-)