About this listing
Camera in appartamento condiviso. A due passi da stazione ostiense, metro piramide etc. Collegamento diretto in 30 minuti all'aeroporto di Fiumicino.
Here you are a welcoming, comfortable, friendly, and fair opportunity if you want to visit the city for few days, a week or two (preferably not more than a month)
ABOUT THE ROOM:
the room has internet wi-fi connection and air conditioned;
the room (4m x 3m) has a big bed suitable for 2
in the house you can use kitchen washingmachine balcony
ABOUT THE PRICE: the price is for 1 person.
The room is close to PIRAMIDE metro b. The area is "via ostiense-gazometro"
The place is very well connected with metro, train and busses :
* direct connection (40min) by train from/to Fiumicino Airport (from 5.00 am to 10.30 pm) and WFP;
* 2 metro stops from COLOSSEO;
* 1 stop MetroB from FAO, circo massimo, palatin garderns and caracalla's terme;
* 1 train stop (5 min) from Trastevere
* 4 metro stops (15 min) from TERMINI central station (change for metro A: spanish steps, Trevi fountain; S. Peter etc.);
* many express bus line: 30express to navona square, castel s.angelo etc.
* 30 min from sea (ostia) and great ruins of the ancient harbour of rome (URL HIDDEN)
* NIGHT BUS: n2 and n3 (from termini central station or colosseo) drops you just in front of the building; n9 , n121 (URL HIDDEN) )
* two 24h taxi stations: piramide and ostiense station
I am a 37 years , born and raised in Rome. I like to give tips and advices (if needed or asked) about living and enjoyng Rome.
English or Spanish speaking is more than welcome.
I like to travel and meet people from other countries. it's always an opportunity for me to learn. People say i'm friendly and outgoing
P.S: ABOUT THE SURROUNDINGS
- just outside the door you can find supermarket, phone center, banks, all night chemist's shop, fresh fruit-shop etc.
* 10 minutes walking from Basilica "S.Paul outside the walls" ( (URL HIDDEN) )
* 5 minutes walking from Capitol museum Centrale montemartini (URL HIDDEN) )
* famous cake shop "andreotti" since 1937 (nice cappuccino and aperitivos too)
* still cheap and popular restaurant "Biondo Tevere" since 1916 (terrace on the river)