About This Listing
In a beautiful host house dating the beginning of the XIXth, we’ll welcome you for a pleasant stay.
We provide you all the second floor, where you will find
a big bedroom of 24 m² with bed of 140 cms and television
a second of 14 m² with bed of 140 cms
a third of 25 m² with twins bed of 140 cms
and the big bathroom 12 m² with bathtub
and a fourth bedrooms of 25 m² with bed of 140 cms and its shower room.
You will have access to the cinéma-room as well as to the lounge where is the television, and you benefit gracefully from the WiFi network.
You can reach also the swimming pool of 12x6 m, treated in the salt.
We can supply you bath towels.
The breakfast is served in the diningroom or in the kitchen, or outside during summer.
You will can park your vehicle in front of the house or free.
A closed parking lot is available for motorcycles.
Our house is in equidistance of Toulouse, Albi and Castre at the heart of the country of Cocagne. We are based in a very touristic area and you can discover unless one hour of road:
- Toulouse, the pink city, the Garonne the Canal du Midi, the basilica holy Sernin.
- Albi and its Holy cathedral Cécile, classified in the UNESCO world heritage, the Toulouse-Lautrec museum, the old districts of the city.
- Cordes-sur Ciel, old medieval " castrum " and its citadel.
- Castrate: the Goya museum, the typical houses on Agout.
- Gaillac: abbey and church holy Michel, his renowned vineyards.
- Ancient country-houses and medieval villages of Lautrec, Isle-sur-Tarn, Réalmont,
our situation in:
- the railstation is 500 m of the house
- 30mn by train or car of Toulouse,
- 35 mn of the airport of Toulouse-Blagnac.
- 30 mn of Albi
- 30mn d castres and one hour of the City of Carcassonne.
All the house is a non-smoking space.
We speak English.
Nous avons eu l'occasion d'etre hébergé, ma famille et moi lors d'un week end.
Le logement est spacieux, lumineux, propre
L'accueil fût chaleureux. Jean Philippe et sa famille ont été au petit soin avec nous.
Nous recommandons sans hésitation.
Merci encore pour tout
This host has 28 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews