This is a simple, comfortable and clean private room in a two-bedroom house. Close to Stanford and major tech company HQs. Super fast WIFI, quiet place to work/sleep, lovely private outdoor gardens. Enjoy hospitality from an AirBnB SuperHost! :)
- Women only
- The person who will be staying here needs to make the reservation using their own AirBnB account. This is for safety reasons.
- Non-smokers only please
- Guest kitchen use is limited to beverage service
- Please plan to check in no later than 8 p.m.
- Quiet after 10 p.m. is appreciated
- No shoes in the house please
- Annabelle (the cat) is not allowed outside or in the AirBnB room
I was born and raised in Palo Alto, CA but have called many places home over the years, including Washington state, London, Indianapolis, Chicago, Honduras, the Dominican Republic, and Washington D.C. I'm so happy to be home again in the Bay Area. I think this is one of the greatest places in the world!
I love gardening and plants, and enjoy spending time in my yard working on garden science projects. I recently removed 3500 square feet of lawn and planted drought tolerant flowers and a huge organic vegetable garden. I also love walking/riding my bike by the Baylands, baking delicious things, and reading.
I decided to list a space in my home on AirBnB because I have met so many wonderful people during my travels. The Bay Area is a marvelous part of the world and I love hosting people who come to visit it!