A community of hackers from around the world. This house is all self-service. most tenants are long-term. If you only stay here overnight or short term, please make yourself home and help yourself. You can message the owner anytime when needed.
you will be staying at the heart of Silicon Valley in San Jose downtown. Walking distance to the Japan Town. Coming here doesn't require a car from SFO or SJC (Caltrain & Light rail will do.) . VTA light rail stop: Civic Center. Up to 6 residents, 4 guys and 2 girls maximum in separate rooms.
High speed Internet with WiFi, SONY 3D Blueray DVD Player with Smart TV functions, Chromecast, and Apple TV. Printer and scanner.
Interaction with Guests
Message me anytime. I reply promptly.
This is an older residential area in downtown San Jose. The neighborhood is full of characteristic European-styled houses and big trees. Nice and quiet. The neighborhood has round-abouts at almost every street corner, which make it very pedestrian-friendly. I enjoyed nothing more than a walk around those bea
VTA light rail is one block away. Civic Center station. almost every line of the VTA light rail stops here.
Other Things to Note
Don't expect a hotel-like experience. This house is all self-service. most tenants are long-term. If you only stay here overnight or short term, please make yourself home and help yourself. Occasionally people might swap beds while they are empty. if your bed is taken please don't hesitate to ask other hackers or contact the owner.
1. No smoking in the house. Smokers please go outside.
2. Use anything you want, & please return things to their original locations after use.
3. This is a sharing-based community. I'm supplying as much necessities as possible. If they run out please go buy them & share with other roommates.
4. Help to clean the house and your own dishes/cookers/cups, or even the toilets restrooms whenever you're done using them.
5. Help to do the garbage. Garbage and recycling materials go to different containers in the yard. Garbage and recycling trucks come every Monday morning around 6 or 7am. So those containers in the yard need to be dragged to the street before that. Please follow the garbage cleaning instructions in the house and proactively help other members in the house to keep the house clean.
6. Turn off the lights when they are not being used.
This is really nice place. Quite valuable. Enough clean and people are welcoming. My stay was really comfortable.
Here is quite a nice place. People are very welcoming and I could enjoy conversation with them. Bed and room are clean and comfortable also sharing space too.
I can recommend here.
Keep in mind that this place is for people traveling on a budget so don't expect all the frills from a hotel here. I recommend this place to anyone that's looking for a cheap place near the San Jose Airport.
Great host, convenient location, surprisingly comfortable bunk bed mattress. Took an uber to the airport for $6 and had no trouble getting one at 4:30am for a 6am flight. Would definitely recommend this place for flying out of the San Jose airport.
It was a very nice experience. Cozy house. Lived up to my modest expectations with flying colours.
Since I just stay 1 night for the transportation, I have not too much experience to share. But the room is fully prepared, roommate is nice, also the host is communicative. If you are a backpacker and feel comfortable to a hostel like room, this place is good for you.
This host has 108 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews