* Ideal location that is walking distance to everything
* For being in downtown and so close to the action, it is in a very quiet area and traffic is minimal
* Water view from bedroom, living room, and balcony.
* Rooftop pool, jacuzzi, and BBQ area with incredible water and city views
* Entire 1 bedroom apartment is yours, not a room. Sleeps 4.
* Easy access to planes, trains, automobiles, trolleys, and busses
* All the amenities of a luxury hotel at a fraction of the price
* FREE assigned parking spot in gated garage
* FREE wifi 4G internet
* The absolute BEST VALUE in Downtown San Diego.
$99 LAST MINUTE DEALS!
If you have a last minute booking and the date is available, the rate is $99! Compare and save, you won't find a better deal in Downtown San Diego.
Location, Location, Location
Clean, comfortable, luxurious 1Br/1Ba apartment located in the best area of downtown San Diego in the Marina District near the Convention Center and Seaport Village. The entire home is fully furnished with everything you need for a weekend getaway or week-long convention. 10-minute walking distance to San Diego Convention Center, Petco Park, and Gaslamp Quarter.
Entire 1Br/1Ba Rental
Harbor-facing first floor unit, with views of the water and USS Midway. Sleeps 4 comfortably, the unit has new and modern furnishings and is always kept immaculately clean.
The bedroom opens via spacious French doors, featuring a king-size Italian sleigh bed with pillow top mattress and 1000 thread count sheets. The master bathroom includes plush bath towels, bath robes, designer shampoo and conditioner (TiGi Bed Head products), and includes complimentary travel size toiletries just in case you forget yours. There is also a large closet with plenty of room to store your luggage and wardrobe.
The fully-equipped kitchen features a stainless steel fridge and freezer, induction stovetop, dishwasher, microwave, blender, and coffee maker. It also includes all cookware, dishware, and glassware to serve a nice sit-down meal for 4 people on the pub-height dining table.
Coming for a convention? Plenty of room to work at the executive desk with high-backed leather chair and color laser printer. Also, conveniently located right next door is an Office Depot should you need anything special for your trade show or meeting.
The living room features a brand new queen sofa sleeper, ultra-plush rug, and trunk coffee table (bedding inside). For entertainment, there is a new 32" high def Samsung TV, a Sony Bluray/DVD player with a collection of DVDs, iHome iPhone4 player/charger/alarm clock, plus a library of sales tapes and books for your enjoyment.
There is also an outdoor balcony with views of the harbor and navy ships, perfect for relaxing or watching the stunning sunsets.
* Space to relax and enjoy the outdoors on the rooftop area with pool and spa, plus BBQ area featuring beautiful views of the harbor, convention center, and downtown skyline.
* The complex also has a 24 hour gym with treadmills and universal weight machines.
* You also have complimentary use of the business center with free wifi and meeting table.
* 24 hour onsite laundry
* Includes 1 assigned parking space in gated garage
What is it near?
* San Diego Convention Center - 2 blocks
* Petco Park - 6 blocks
* Gaslamp Quarter - 5 Blocks
* Santa Fe Depot Amtrak Train Station - 2 blocks
* Trolley stop - Across the street
* Seaport Village - 1 block
* San Diego Bay - 1 block
* Embassy Suites - Across the street
* Manchester Grand Hyatt - 1 block
* San Diego Marriott & Marina - 2 blocks
* Watersports rentals - 2 blocks
* USS Midway - 2 blocks
* Cruise Ship Terminal - 2 blocks
* Coronado Ferry - 2 blocks
* Horton Plaza Mall - 4 blocks
* 24 Hour Fitness Gym - 4 blocks
(free 24 hour on-site gym in complex also)
* Ralph's Grocery Store - 4 blocks
* Jimbo's Naturally health food store - 4 blocks
* A million restaurants (well, almost) within a 1-3 block walk offering coffee, breakfast, sandwiches, ice cream, sports bar, cocktail lounge, steaks, BBQ, seafood, brunch, sushi... Anything you could want!
Short drive or via public transportation:
* San Diego International Airport - 2.5 miles
* San Diego Zoo - 3 miles
* Balboa Park - 3 miles
* Coronado Island - 5 miles
* Qualcomm Stadium - 7 miles
* Sea World - 7 miles
* Mission Beach - 8 miles
* Pacific Beach - 9 miles
Other major attractions:
* Legoland Theme Park - 33 miles
* San Diego Zoo Safari Park - 33 miles
* Temecula Wine Country - 65 miles
* Disneyland Resort - 95 miles
* Knotts Berry Farm - 101 miles
I try to respond to any inquiries immediately 24 hours per day and am available via email, phone, or text. I strive to provide the best Airbnb experience possible for my guests and hope you will give me an opportunity to do so. Cheers!
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$15 / night after the first guest|
|Monthly Price:||$3500 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Convenient walk to everything downtown! Spacious one bedroom with all amenities. Easy checkin and check out:)
Tim's condo is fantastic in absolutely every respect! Location (3 minutes away from Manchester-Hyatt, where my conference was taking place), decor and the hospitality of the host would be hard to equal!
Beautifully decorated condo... equipped with all the misc necessities - Q-tips, travel kits if in a rush you left your tooth paste at home... When I thought I could not be impressed any more, I saw two nice plush cozy bath robes in the closet... for Tim's guests.
The towels were soft and fragrant. Really, the stay in this condo is a beautiful and cozy experience. Tim is a tremendous host, kind, helpful and flexible~
Also, amazing value - you really can't beat the price for the amenities the condo offers! It was chilly and I didn't use the pool and such, but they are available to the guest! Highly recommended and I will definitely stay here again! Thank you, Tim!!!
Awesome little place near the beach and pretty much walking distance from everywhere else that you want to go in downtown San Diego. Tim is really helpful in getting me into the place.
My sister and I totally enjoyed our San Diego get-a- way at Tim's condo. . . Very clean, comfortable bed and a great location. There is a fully equipped kitchen if you like to cook and many restaurants within easy walking distance. A great place to enjoy San Diego! We would love to return. Tim is a great communicator as well.
We had a great experience staying at this apartment in the Marina. The place was very clean and tidy, and everything was just as we had expected it to be. It was a great location, with so many things available to do within walking distance! Also, Tim was great to work with. He answered all of my questions in a very timely fashion prior to our arrival and kept us updated on the apartments status even as we were flying in. I would recommend this apartment for anyone looking to stay in a great place and explore San Diego!
Tim's place is clean, well stocked with clean linens and other necessities, and pretty much could not be located any better. You can see the harbor and the Midway carrier from the balcony, the Gaslamp is an easy walk - tons of great coffee/brunch/dinner/nightlife options around. If you get restless, though, you're right by the major highways; getting in and out of the area is a breeze. It's an easy drive from the airport, but far enough that the planes aren't an issue.
The complex is well maintained, and the hot tub is clean and well-chlorinated. Pretty hard to have a bad time here.
Honestly I have mixed feelings about Tim's luxury condo. I loved my stay there and would definitely stay again BUT I don't want to let OTHERS know how much fun I had there. It was exactly what I expected! Tim was kind, caring, and responsive. He is everything that an AirBnB host should embody AND more. I'm just sad that great reviews will let allow other people find this little gem in San Diego and I'll never be able to get a reservation again when I go back... 5/5 would DEFINITELY stay again!
Tim's apartment was great. All the facilities he provided definitely made our stay that much more enjoyable. The location was great as it was close to everything. Tim was very accommodating making sure we were comfortable and provided us with an extra mattress. Would definitely recommend Tim's place for anyone looking for a place to stay in San Diego.
Great place - wonderful alternative to local hotels. Blocks from the Convention Center & water - hotel-quality. Being on the ground floor, there was some street sounds, but that wasn't a problem for me. Would definitely stay there again.
The apartment is quiet, clean, and very nice. Close to the convention center area (~10min walk) which was perfect for me when I stayed over the past week. There's a great little coffee shop around the corner, a supermarket near by, it's close to the trolley stations, and the hotel next door has taxis all the time if you need one. gas light district isn't far.