Centrally located 2 storey beach home offers open plan living, close to restaurants, golf course, parks, beach, surfing & entertainment in the local precinct.
* Master bedroom
Queen size bed,wall mounted tv, walk in robe, ceiling fan, carpeted.
Queen size bed, built in wardrobes, ceiling fan, carpeted.
Double bed, built in wardrobes, ceiling fan, carpeted.
Lawn area at the front of the house visible from the floor to ceiling windows on the north side.
Accessible from both front & back doors, has an undercover carport for one car.
*Doonas including covers and pillows, towels,face washers, soap, shampoo, hair dryer, toilet rolls, all provided.
* Coffee machine provided with coffee
* Iron & Ironing board provided
* Linen provided in price
* CLEANING INCLUDED IN PRICE
* Air-conditioned for hot summer days
* Property is wheel chair friendly
BOOK NOW !
From 18th December 2014 - Australia Day weekend pricing increases by $50.00 per night as this is peak time for summer.
*One room downstairs is locked, all other areas are accessible.
* We have fairly normal rules, keep a smoke free indoors & clean up after yourselves (& animals if you have them with you).
* Respect our belongings as we enjoy our home regularly with our families.
* We live in Melbourne only 1& 1/2 hours from Anglesea we are available 24/7 if needed.
* The neighborhood varies throughout the year, in summer lots of families visiting the area to enjoy the beach lifestyle.
*Anglesea is quite easy to get around on a bike or walking.
*Fly from Sydney to Avalon or Tullamarine Airport.
Car Hire available.
*V/Line Buses & Rail available to & from Melbourne, linked by Bus to Tullamarine Airport.
Anglesea offers surfing lessons, it's close to the surfing capital Bells Beach & Winkie Pop.
* The original Quicksilver & Rip Curl Factories in Torquay.
*This beautiful area is your oyster there is so much to see & do or just relax!
We had a lovely stay at Debbie's place in Anglesea. The house is well presented and was perfect for what we needed. We especially enjoyed lazing in front of the log fire at night (as the weather was a little chilly) and using the large BBQ for dinners. Debbie was prompt with all communication and a pleasure to deal with.
We had a relaxed and comfortable stay at Debbie's beautiful home. It was an easy 10 minute walk to town and the beach. Great recharge!
The reservation was canceled 82 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.