About this listing
Strategic location ideal BASE to discover ALL TUSCANY! Shared GARDEN, HIGHSPEED WIFI, buffet BREAKFAST & 2 BIKES at your disposal. This ENSUITE BEDROOM is one of the unique 2 distinguished rooms that we rent in our small small FAMILY B&B. Perfect place for those who travel by TRANSPORT (MAIN BUS STOP and TRAIN STATION just 5min walking through the town center) and BY CAR AS WELL (all the area is FREE PARKING). Cheap nice RESTAURANTS, PIZZAS, GROCERY, every kind of shops in the IMMEDIATE NEARBY!
THE ROOM (18 Sqm):
It was my room when I was a teeneger. Recently the room has been completely renovated while maintaining a family atmosphere and a modern creative style. THE ROOM is on the 1st FLOOR of our Apartment (No lift but we help you with your luggages :-)). The BATHROOM is EN-SUITE. So 100% PRIVATE as it's accessed from within your bedroom only.
- ROOM FACILITIES: Internet WIFI (In the entire Apt), 32" LCD TV, DVD PLAYER and some MOVIES, CEILING FAN, LAPTOP, SMALL PRIVATE TERRACE arranged with a small table and 2 chairs and accessible by a double gazed window door equipped with MOSQUITO NET. BIG double bed 160X190 cm (waterfoam, orthopedic mattress H 18 cm) , wardrobe, SOFA, 2 bedside tables, KETTLE with TEA, CHAMOMILE and a Bottle of Water. Real parquet floor.
The walls of your room are decorated with a lot of TIPS and SUGGESTION about places to visit, food and also info about transport.
- BATHROOM FACILITIES: a BIG SHOWER 100X80 cm, WC, washbasin, HAIRDRYER, shampoo, body & hands soap. There is NO bidet.
- PLUS: Next to the door of your Bedroom on the floor you have a SMALL FRIDGE (48LT) always at your disposal to share with the one or two eventual guests of our small B&B. 2 MOUNTAIN BIKES in the Garden at your disposal to share too.
- Bed & bath linen are free furnished and weekly changed. You'll find the room already prepared for a comfortable stay. :)
It's just on the perimeter of the historical center of Poggibonsi in a really SAFE and QUITE residential area. Thanks to its location you are able to reach both the MAIN TOWN CENTER and the NEAR COUNTRYSIDE just with a VERY SHORT WALK! The place is ideal to visit SIENA, SAN GIMIGNANO, the main CHIANTI area, CERTALDO, VOLTERRA, MONTERIGGIONI, FLORENCE, and many places off the usual tourist circuit. Also you can reach some Tuscan Beaches for daily trips and different parts of Tuscany. (FURTHER INFO ABOUT POGGIBONSI AND DISTANCES FROM THE MAIN TUSCAN ATTRACTIONS IN THE DESCRIPTION BELOW).
The apartment is on TWO FLOORS and it has a PRIVATE ENTRANCE by the building. The Apartment has a pvt small GARDEN which is equipped with GAZEBO, TABLE and a ROCKING CHAIR. Here you can relax whenever you want. During the summer You can enjoy al fresco breakfast.
In the spacious classic tuscan furnished LIVING ROOM (Ground Floor) you'll find:
- a DESK and PC with internet, PRINTER and SCANNER so if you need to print something don't hesitate to ask us to help you.
- 2 comfortable SOFAS, LCD TV and MANY BOOKS!!
- a BIG TABLE where we prepare your BREAKFAST
- a corner next to the table with ESPRESSO & COOKIES 24 hours!
All double gazed windows in the apt. Tuscan terracotta on the first floor of the apartment.
Please take a look also to the house rules section before of an eventual reservation. It's just for your pleasure.
You are allowed to the use of the shared spaces of the apartment:
Living Room and Garden. Obviously you can use all the things and equipments you'll find in these areas, except the BBQ.
You are NOT ALLOWED to the use of the Kitchen.
On request my mother Dolly will be very happy to prepare for you excellent private TUSCAN DINNER in the garden or in the Living Room according with the weather!
We provide you of a bunch of 3 keys:
- The Key of your private room
- The Key of the main door of our apartment
- The small Key of the locker of the bikes in the garden
In this way you are completely free and independent like in a hotel.
Interaction with guests
WHO WE ARE:
We would just like to make sure you know that you would be renting a private ensuite room in an apartment shared with us (yes, we're included in the price :-)
You'll share the apartment with my mother Dolly (employee) and my father Piero (engineer-teacher). I guarantee you that my parents are very friendly, youthful and open mind people. Mom and dad travel a lot and often they use Airbnb to book accommodations. We begin to rent this room (which was different and without bathroom en-suite when we started) three years ago as a joke but quickly we received a lot of reservations and immediately we felt great hosting people from all over the world! I live super close to the B&B so I will be happy to think about your check in, maps & tips providing...
Other things to note
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Highspeed wifi 24h/7d
- Bed & bath linen (weekly changed)
- Buffet breakfast
- Soap, shampoo, hairdryer, toilet paper, so on..
- Tea, chamomile, espresso
- 2 bikes
- a lot of maps :)
THE PRICE NOT INCLUDE:
- FINAL CLEANING of the room: 15 Euro payable at the arrival in cash.
- TOURISM TAX: 1 Euro per person per night for the first 5 nights of a stay. Children under 12 years free of charge (validity period from 1 March to 31 October) In accordance with the municipal regulation.
EXTRA SERVICES (On Request):
- Private Tuscan dinner
- The PRICE NOT INCLUDE 15 Euro for the final cleaning of the room to be payed in cash at the arrival. Also tourist tax is not included: It's 1 Euro per person per night for the first 5 nights of a stay from 1st March to 31 October (Children under 12 y o free of charges).
- USE OF THE HOUSE: It´s all yours (ours ;-) ) so use it all! Living room, TV, garden, but you're NOT ALLOWED to use of the KITCHEN but you'll find a small fridge (43LT) in front of the door of your room. It's to shared with the 2 guests of the other one room that we rent.
- Please don't smoke in the room and don't smoke in the others internal areas of the apartment. You can smoke in the Garden or in your private terrace.
- Check in and Check out are very flexible. WHEN POSSIBLE we are happy to offer you the best solution you'll need. Please one day before your check in date let us know about what time do you think to arrive.
Ask us if you need anything...that´s what we're here for. This really is the only rule.
This host has a Flexible Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of the trip and the first night is non-refundable, with the exception of fees.
This host has 62 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello! I'm 33 y.o and I live in Tuscany, very close to Chianti area between Siena and Florence. I love to travel and I'd like to meet people from all over the world. I have travelled a lot since I was a child! I visited most of Europe and North Africa. I lived for few months in Madrid and then Canary Islands. I went to Cuba and New York and I want to go to discover North America as soon es possible! My most recent travels have been to Bali, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Budapest and Tokyo. I'm interested in oriental ways of life and food, but I think that everyone has something to teach me and I'm curious to lern new things. I had worked as waiter in a typic Tuscan Osteria and then in a Sushi Restaurant. Now I work on my own so I have more time for my guests! I work in Tourism and I love my jobs. Photography and travels are my biggest passions! Thanks to Airbnb I have found a way to travel also when I have to stay at home! All guests are different and Everybody leave me a piece of his Country, something new to learn! It's cool to have so many friends all around the world :) !
I like to do jogging and cycling and keep in touch with the nature. I speak Italian, English and Spanish. About my real job, me and my best friend Niccolò help our friends who have beautiful Villas or apartments in the nearby countryside to rent so special accomodations whitout using big international tourist agencies to preserve chepest prices and best services for an authentic Tuscan experience! I'm planning an amazing travel all around the world to go to visit my Airbnb guests of these three years! I'm sure It will be a great experience! Hope to be able to make it next winter.. maybe :D
If you are reading my profile, me and my family hope to see you soon!!