About this listing
Beautifull renovated and equipped with every comfort for short and long stay. A few minutes by metro or bus from city centre, major tourist attractions and museum. Great starting point for visiting the city and enjoy your holiday
I live in this apt before and you really feel like your home!
There are all pubblic transport very near, bus metro and train station
Check in after 11.30 p.m extra pay 30 euros, maximun until 1 a.m
O apartamento eh excelente, Vali pensou em tudo ou seja tudo o q precisamos durante a nossa estadia estava disponível no apto! Além do bairro ser residencial e ter tudo por perto (mercado, açougue, pizzaria, farmácia, ponto de ônibus próximo e metrô a 500mts) recomendadíssimo, ficarei nele novamente com certeza!
Al llegar nos encontramos cn un apartamento completamente limpio!!!! muy de agradecer. Y amablemente nos esperaron hasta que llegamos, mas tarde de las 23h., pues nuestro vuelo llegaba muy- (website hidden) persona q nos espero,nos proporciono todo tipo de xplicaciones ..para poder comenzar a movernos al dia siguiente,pues era la primera vez q estabamos en Roma.
El barrio muy tranquilo,no es centrico,pero hay una parada de metro muy cerquita,8 o 9 min. andando,una vez q te orientas"Ponte Lungo",en la linea roja.
Se pueden hacer compras en supermercado,o en mercado,muy cerca.
El apartamento esta perfectamente equipado cn lo esencial.Gracias por vuestra ambilidad.
This listing was exactly as we found it on arrival. In flat is much bigger than the photos. It's on a great metro line, safe neighbourhood to walk in at night. 15 mins to termini, 20 mins to Spanish steps & Vatican. We arrived 15mins earlier and were welcomed in which was appreciated. There's a great food market near the flat where you can pick up fresh fruit, bread etc. quick to respond to emails & queries.
- The apartment was as neat and clean as shown in the pictures.
- We arrived very late (2:30 am) and Vali's friend Luca graciously waited up for us and took us to the apartment.
- The pizzeria around the corner makes a sick margherita!
- The water heater stopped working one morning and the water was ice cold. Vali refused to fix it when we requested her to, but luckily it started working by nightfall.
- Both the air-conditioners were old and didn't cool very well. Also, there was no fan in the apartment.
- Eventually the air-conditioners stopped working entirely. We didn't request for it to be fixed given her quick dismissal of our previous request so we slept uncomfortably in the summer heat.
A MATTER OF PERSONAL PREFERENCE:
- This isn't the best neighbourhood to come home to after spending the day marvelling at the beauty of Rome. With the description, pictures and the price we thought we found a steal, but you get what you pay for.
Excellent experience. Apartment was well furnished, clean and provided easy access to the main attractions in Rome. Host was most helpful in providing directions.