About this listing
A home centrally located to everything. Within walking distance of a one to four block radius are: three grocery stores, ten restaurants and 1.4 miles from Colorado Convention Center and 2.2 miles from Pepsi Center.
This home is for travelers with great energy. If, your not someone who can not respect someones home - this is not the place for you! The home celebrates simple living. An offering of eco conscious accommodations in Denver, 1.6 miles from Botanical Gardens, 1.4 miles from Colorado Convention Center and 2.2 miles from Pepsi Center. The property is 2,950 feet from Molly Brown House.
Colorado History Museum is 0.8 miles from Apartment Condo Rogers, while Denver Art Museum is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 18 miles from property known as Condo Madeira.
This one-bedroom is located in historic Capital Hill neighborhood. Three blocks from the Cheeseman Park and adjacent to the Botanical Gardens, a wonderful destination for guests. Things to know about the area: great neighborhood! Walkable neighborhood centrally located to three grocery stores, over ten restaurants and three major entertainment venues on Colfax.
A home European charm bathed in the glow, of the morning sunlight. Attractions as Botanical Gardens, three grocery stores- Wholefoods, King Soopers and Safeway. At 6th and Downing, the Esquire Theater presenting national to international independent films. Three blocks from Cheeseman Park and a short ten minute walk to Lincoln Street and Broadway Street. You main streets for public transportation to downtown. A walk to downtowns takes twenty minutes.
Popular attractions-Whole Foods, King Soopers, and Safeway, coffee shops, restaurants and the Esquire Theater. Walk or run. or walk the dog to Cheeseman Park in our 3oo plus sunny days weather 5 blocks away. Downtown Denver is a short seven to ten minute drive, or a twenty minute walk, for those who enjoy sightseeing. By bus, the #10, #8 and #12 can transport you to downtown Denver. By the way the #10 bus, passes in front of the building.
Security door / buzzer system
Prime Location in Capitol Hill!
Cheesman Park, The Esquire Theater, and the Denver Botanic Gardens
Amenities include AIR-CONDITIONING, and WiFI
Respect other tenants in the building. Pet guidelines will be sent for guests and their pets.
No shoes are to be worn in the property. All shoes are kept by the front door. This protects the wooden floors.
Pet friendly (max. 1 pet, 50 lb. weight limit)
Pet Fee is $100.00 per pet
Must be at least 21 years to book
Additional taxes and fees may apply
THINGS TO KNOW:
1) This is an old building. Sound travels between floors, and from the building corridor, and from the apartment above my unit.
2) This BUILDING IS A PET FRIENDLY BUILDING. The unit is flexible for various types of visitors. If, you are allergic to animals, even though we thoroughly clean the unit after each guest, you may select another housing option.
3) NO MORE THAN 2 GUESTS per reservation. If, there is to be three, there will be an additional fee added.
1) CHECK IN TIME IS 3:00PM! CHECK OUT AT 11:00 AM. There's a 30 minute grace period. Later than this a day rate will be applied. Please do not ask to be admitted earlier. If you arranged to have items dropped off, this can be accommodated.
Two days before your arrival check in details provided on the property. On the morning of your arrival lockbox instructions will be sent.
Interaction with guests
Our property works for certain types travelers. If, your too high maintenance, my place won't work for you. My small team and I really attempt to make your stay pleasant. However, if, something in the property goes wrong, I trouble shoot with you over the phone. Sometimes things breakdown. I still attempt to walk you through. If, this does work, locating another property thats more suitable may be the answer. I make mistakes, many! That being the case, I'm responsive, professional and open to communication.
I expect individuals to take care of the property. If, something breaks, tell us. Let's be respectful of neighbors and self. Here's a few more notes:
1) No shoes are to be worn in the property. All shoes are to be removed to protects the wooden floors.
2) This is an old building. Sound travels between floors, and from the building corridor, and from the apartment above my unit.
3) This BUILDING IS A PET FRIENDLY BUILDING. The unit is flexible for various types of visitors. If, you are allergic to animals, even though we thoroughly clean the unit after each guest, you may select another housing option.
4) NO SMOKING in property.
5) We welcome you and one guest at no additional costs.
6) The property is a conscious home that recycles.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
I am a work in progress. Moved to Brooklyn, New York from Denver to live with my husband. I embrace a home that shows my practice of living an eco, organic, natural and conscious life style. It's simple. As an eco-conscious fashion and textile designer, renovations and home stager, my company Madera E. Rogers Designs, LLC and lifestyle brand, (URL HIDDEN) The goal is to incorporate recycling to zero waste practices at 80%. My collection of unusual artwork, and solid teak furniture compliment my name, Madeira in Spanish means "wood." There's great energy in the space that allows the student, professional student of life to be at peace while at home.
Five things I can't live without:
1. Food!! I love cooking ad much as eating
2.Water 3. Humor at self 4. Great attitude 5. Belief in peace
My hope is that who ever stays at my home will be relaxed, and appreciate life!
Peace to you,