About this listing
**PLEASE READ OUR FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE SENDING ANY QUESTIONS, THANK YOU KINDLY**
This is your ultimate Williamsburg, Brooklyn holiday apartment! Located on South 4th Street between Bedford Ave and Driggs St. If you wan't to experience all the best parts of New York City, Williamsburg is the ideal place to base yourself to explore all the amazing sites and sounds of Brooklyn, Manhattan and beyond.
Feel like a true New Yorker (and Brooklynite) and stay in this beautifully appointed and spacious 2 Bedroom (plus Sofa Bed) apartment, with its exposed brick walls, high ceilings and leafy outlook. Williamsburg is truly one of the nicest neighborhoods in NYC and is going through a cultural boom, with many of New York's best Restaurants, Bars, Cafes, Galleries, Fashion Boutiques, Vintage clothing stores, Furniture & Design stores and Music venues on your front doorstep - right here at South 4th Street on the corner of Bedford Avenue!
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
The apartment if filled with sun light, sunrise to sunset, looking out on to a classic tree-lined Brooklyn street.
- Have beautifully appointed Queen-sized beds, large drawers and wardrobes. Both bedrooms have two large windows that receive lots of natural light all day.
- Spacious, fully-equipped, with all the room you need to prepare Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner.
- Dining table that seats up to 6
- Tea & Coffee as well as other food basics are provided.
- Bright and airy, with a big bath tub and shower.
- Huge space with large comfy sofa, that can fold out into a Full sized sofa bed.
- Book case full of books and magazines with hours of good reading!
ROOFTOP VIEWS OF MANHATTAN SKYLINE
- As seen in opening photo - enjoy access to the roof where you can see the whole NYC skyline.. see sunsets, fireworks and big blue skies!
- WiFi (High speed) internet is included.
- ALL Towels & Linen are provided.
== THIS IS A NON-SMOKING APARTMENT ==
The apartment is conveniently located a few minutes walk from 2 subway lines:
L SUBWAY LINE (10 min walk)
- 1 stop to the East Village, 3 stops to Union Square and 4 stops to the middle of the Meatpacking District (West Village and Chelsea).
J/M/Z SUBWAY LINE (5 min walk)
1 stop to the Lower East Side and 3 stops to the Financial District (Wall Street, Freedom Tower, WTC Memorial and Staten Island Ferry).
These subway lines makes commuting across to Manhattan and anywhere in NYC extremely easy from here.
FROM THE AIRPORT:
- We're an easy and quick cab ride from both JFK and La Guardia Airports. Public Transport to and from is also possible, with directions upon request.
- Newly opened - SUMMERS Juice & Coffee, located directly underneath. Serving Freshly squeezed juice, cold press juice, coffee, sandwiches and baked goods.
- 2 Laundromats within 2 blocks and a Dry cleaner on the corner.
- Deli - for all you basic needs - next door.
- Williamsburg Bridge - one block away - for a spectacular view of Manhattan and the East River.
- Citibike (NYC's new bike share program) - 2 bike stations within one block.
*** CHECK OUT OUR GUIDEBOOK FOR ALL OUR FAVORITE LOCAL SPOTS ***
FAVORITE LOCAL RESTAURANTS (within 5-10 mins walk)
- Pies and Thighs, Isa, Dumont, Maison Premiere, Diner, Marlow and Sons and Peter Luger's Steakhouse.
You really won't find a better place than this to base yourself in NYC!
Our place is extremely relaxed, we're flexible with check-in and out times and guests are free to come and go to explore the city as they please.
- We only ask that if guests return after midnight that they try to be respectful to our neighbours and remain as quiet as possible.
- No guests other than those booked may enter the apartment at any time.
- Guests are more than welcome to make use of any food that is in the apartment but to be considerate and replace any items that they finish.
Giles and Zoe's Bright and Beautiful apartment is nicely located in Williamsburg Brooklyn, which was actually quite a nice place to be with our family. Before this we more or less thought that New York was Manhattan. However there is a subway station and a watertaxi within 5 minutes to bring you to the center of the universe. We had a great time and space enough for our family of five. Giles and Zoe were very helpful. We would certainly would like to come back.
Giles and Zoe's place is great. It is easy to check in and they are flexible about check out. I ran into several problems that were quickly fixed and attended to. I locked myself out the day of my daughter's wedding (talk about stress) and their friend Chris saved the day driving from Manhattan (around the world cup parade) to let me in! The bedrooms are large and comfortable. The bathroom is small but common for New York apartments. An apartment that is not lived in has pros and cons. There is plenty of closet and drawer space but the kitchen has fewer things. Overall, this is a great place to stay and is well located.
Bel appartement très lumineux, bien situé dans un quartier sympa, proche toutes commodités. Le descriptif et les photos sont fidèles, (mais il est vrai que la tuyauterie de la salle de bain n'est pas en très bon état).
Nous avons apprécié de pouvoir admirer les feux d'artifice du 4 juillet confortablement installés sur le rooftop de l'immeuble, c'était magique!
Attention à prévoir masque de sommeil et bouchons d'oreilles, pas de rideau et la clim des chambres est bruyante! Nous avions tout prévu donc ça ne nous a pas vraiment dérangé de notre côté.
A part ça nous avons beaucoup apprécié notre séjour et regrettons seulement de ne pas avoir pu rencontrer nos hôtes pour un accueil plus personnalisé. Giles et Zoé sont néanmoins très bien organisés et nous avions à notre disposition un petit guide d'emploi de l'appart et du quartier très bien réalisé et très utile. Le café Summers juste à côté prépare de délicieux jus de fruits pour bien commencer la journée :)
Big, bright and beautiful! That was our experience! This Williamsburg apartment had the best of Brooklyn right outside our doorstep and Manhattan only minutes away by subway. The apartment was quiet, clean and comfortably held our family of four.
Our first Airbnb experience and it was a good one! Giles and Zoe responded quickly by email confirming apartment arrangements and setup. Arrival went well with cab fare from Laguardia airport only $30 with tip!! Updated apartment interior was as described and suited our family of five very well (2 BDRMs and 1 sofa sleeper). We didn't use the kitchen equipment for cooking and did our best to cycle thru the single bathroom/shower. Good upbeat neighborhood with lots of eats and drinks on Bedford. We walked to/from the subway stations everyday for our trips into Manhattan. The heat and humidity were intense during our visit, so we were very glad the bedroom ACs worked well, cooling the whole apartment. Our family had a blast site-seeing throughout NY and the savings versus a Manhattan hotel was great.
Dejlig lejlighed, som fungerede fint for os fem. Beliggenheden er god – i særdeles hyggeligt kvarter, med spændende butikker og spisesteder. Lejligheden giver indtryk af, kun at blive brugt til udlejning. Det er ikke negativt og bestemt en lejlighed, som vi gerne ville leje igen. God dialog med ejerne.
We had a great time. Giles and Zoe made everything really easy and the apartment was what we wanted. We were 6 people so a couple slept on a sofa-bed but we knew that when we booked. It would be perfect and even more spacious for 4, but was fine for what we wanted. The area is excellent. But by far the best thing is the rooftop, incredible views!
This host has 80 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Giles And Zoe
We're two young professionals who live and work in New York. We are respectful and thoughtful of others and love hosting guests in our Greenwich Village apartment! We love great food (you can't beat NYC for amazing food) and spending time with friends. We'd love to have you stay with us, so we can share our beautiful apartment with you and help you find all the best spots to visit in NYC!