**PLEASE READ OUR FULL DESCRIPTION BEFORE SENDING ANY QUESTIONS, THANK YOU KINDLY**
This is your ultimate Williamsburg, Brooklyn holiday apartment! Located on South 4th Street between Bedford Ave and Driggs St. If you wan't to experience all the best parts of New York City, Williamsburg is the ideal place to base yourself to explore all the amazing sites and sounds of Brooklyn, Manhattan and beyond.
Feel like a true New Yorker (and Brooklynite) and stay in this beautifully appointed and spacious 2 Bedroom (plus Sofa Bed) apartment, with its exposed brick walls, high ceilings and leafy outlook. Williamsburg is truly one of the nicest neighborhoods in NYC and is going through a cultural boom, with many of New York's best Restaurants, Bars, Cafes, Galleries, Fashion Boutiques, Vintage clothing stores, Furniture & Design stores and Music venues on your front doorstep - right here at South 4th Street on the corner of Bedford Avenue!
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION!
The apartment if filled with sun light, sunrise to sunset, looking out on to a classic tree-lined Brooklyn street.
- Have beautifully appointed Queen-sized beds, large drawers and wardrobes. Both bedrooms have two large windows that receive lots of natural light all day.
- Spacious, fully-equipped, with all the room you need to prepare Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner.
- Dining table that seats up to 6
- Tea & Coffee as well as other food basics are provided.
- Bright and airy, with a big bath tub and shower.
- Huge space with large comfy sofa, that can fold out into a Full sized sofa bed.
- Book case full of books and magazines with hours of good reading!
ROOFTOP VIEWS OF MANHATTAN SKYLINE
- As seen in opening photo - enjoy access to the roof where you can see the whole NYC skyline.. see sunsets, fireworks and big blue skies!
- WiFi (High speed) internet is included.
- ALL Towels & Linen are provided.
== THIS IS A NON-SMOKING APARTMENT ==
The apartment is conveniently located a few minutes walk from 2 subway lines:
L SUBWAY LINE (10 min walk)
- 1 stop to the East Village, 3 stops to Union Square and 4 stops to the middle of the Meatpacking District (West Village and Chelsea).
J/M/Z SUBWAY LINE (5 min walk)
1 stop to the Lower East Side and 3 stops to the Financial District (Wall Street, Freedom Tower, WTC Memorial and Staten Island Ferry).
These subway lines makes commuting across to Manhattan and anywhere in NYC extremely easy from here.
FROM THE AIRPORT:
- We're an easy and quick cab ride from both JFK and La Guardia Airports. Public Transport to and from is also possible, with directions upon request.
- Newly opened - SUMMERS Juice & Coffee, located directly underneath. Serving Freshly squeezed juice, cold press juice, coffee, sandwiches and baked goods.
- 2 Laundromats within 2 blocks and a Dry cleaner on the corner.
- Deli - for all you basic needs - next door.
- Williamsburg Bridge - one block away - for a spectacular view of Manhattan and the East River.
- Citibike (NYC's new bike share program) - 2 bike stations within one block.
*** CHECK OUT OUR GUIDEBOOK FOR ALL OUR FAVORITE LOCAL SPOTS ***
FAVORITE LOCAL RESTAURANTS (within 5-10 mins walk)
- Pies and Thighs, Isa, Dumont, Maison Premiere, Diner, Marlow and Sons and Peter Luger's Steakhouse.
You really won't find a better place than this to base yourself in NYC!
Our place is extremely relaxed, we're flexible with check-in and out times and guests are free to come and go to explore the city as they please.
- We only ask that if guests return after midnight that they try to be respectful to our neighbours and remain as quiet as possible.
- No guests other than those booked may enter the apartment at any time.
- Guests are more than welcome to make use of any food that is in the apartment but to be considerate and replace any items that they finish.
Simple clean space. Old Brooklyn feel in Williamsburg. Juice and coffee right downstairs.
We had a perfect time staying at Giles and Zoes apartment. It was more than enough space for 4 people and we had everything we needed. The neighborhood was really great, with lots of good restaurants and bars. We would definitely stay here again.
We loved our stay in Giles and Zoe's apartment! The apartment was clean and comfortably slept 6, with sheets and extra towels provided for the sofa bed. The location was great, with easy access to Manhattan. At one point we needed to contact the hosts with a question, and they responded promptly.
Giles and Zoe were accommodating and responsive throughout the trip - quickly fixing a small reservation hiccup and letting us keep our baggage in the apartment on the day of checkout so we could cram more yummy NYC food in our faces. Their apartment is in a great neighborhood in the thick of Williamsburg with a great coffee shop downstairs, and restaurants and shops nearby. The bedrooms were large and comfortable and could easily sleep 6 (we had three). Tastefully decorated living room with a small selection of books for those who need some down time. Some features of the apartment needed repair (a window, a missing panel on a drawer, etc.), but really, for sleeping six people in the thick of an exciting, active neighborhood, this listing is a good deal.
The appartment was great! Just a small problem with the heater. The coffee shop below is really good too
The apartment is at a great location, and is easily accessible with plenty of cafés/places to hangout close by. It's a good space with a great vibe and is very homely.
La casa e' situata in una zona carina non lontana da manhattan. Presenta qualche problema agli infissi rimangono aperti quindi di inverno non e' il massimo. Le stanze sono carine. Il problema piu' grande e' il bagno piccolo e malandato. Inoltre la scala di ingresso non e' un granche' e neppure i vicini.
This host has 72 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We're two young professionals who live and work in New York. We are respectful and thoughtful of others and love hosting guests in our Greenwich Village apartment! We love great food (you can't beat NYC for amazing food) and spending time with friends. We'd love to have you stay with us, so we can share our beautiful apartment with you and help you find all the best spots to visit in NYC!