About this listing
"Il giardino degli Ulivi" is located in Campagnano di Roma, an ancient village in the north of Rome, whose origins date back to Roman times.
The property is surrounded by a lush garden of 6,000 square meters, has a pool and two houses facilities.
Our property including various lobbies both internal and external, where you can enjoy breakfast and other meals in total comfort.
Main house: is approximately 200 sq mt, has three bedrooms, two modern and comfortable bathrooms - one with a big shower and one with a Jacuzzi - plus an elegant and bright living room, a big full equipped kitchen and a very nice dining room with a fireplace. There is also a laundry with a washingmachine. FREE WIFI.
- 1 bedroom: this large bedroom has one doublebed / two single beds and one small bed suitable for a children.
- 1 bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub
- One bedroom with a king-size bed
- One bedroom with a queen-size bed
- One bathroom with a big shower
External: big entrance, one large terrace, a delicious "pergolato" overlooking the swimmingpool, a large barbecue, big gas stove and a sink.
Annex building: is approximatlely 110 sq mt, has two bedrooms and two bathrooms with shower, a large and cozy living room with a big ancient fireplace, plus a full equipped kitchen decorated with majolica from Caltagirone. There is also a laundry with a washingmachine. FREE WIFI.
External: large terrace, wood burning oven, two large barbecues, gas stove and sink.
YOU CAN RENT ONE HOUSE, OR BOTH.
We can accomodate up to 10 persons, please check the avaliability of the other house of the propertie under the name "Luxury villa with pool near Rome"!
Il Giardino degli Ulivi is a place where you can enjoy the tranquillity of the countryside, just thirty minutes from the center of Rome; where you can relax in the pool after a day of shopping, a location that just allows you to escape from the chaos of the city without having to go too far, therefore a place where ENJOY THE ROME SLOW LIVING!
ARE YOU DREAMING ABOUT A VERY ITALIAN EXPERIENCE ?
YOU CAN (email hidden) CLASS AND LEARN FROM LUDOVICA AND PAOLA ABOUT THE ART OF COOKING ITALIAN!
THERE ARE ALSO SPECIAL GLUTEN-FREE CLASSES
In addition to the sights and beauty of the "Eternal City", we suggest you also visit some interesting places that are in the surrounding area of Campagnano:
- The Shrine of Sorbo dating from the fifteenth century and immersed in the naturalistic park of Veii (5 km);
- Lake Martignano (approx. 7 km), is an important natural reserve
- The charming medieval village of Calcata (approx. 6 km), also known as the country of the artists, because in the old town have settled many art shops;
- For golf's lovers, at only 15 minutes from our villa there is the Official Italian Golf's Federation in Sutri, a picturesque town, rich in archaeological remains from the Roman era;
- The renowned Lake Bracciano (7 km) and the villages surrounding it: Trevignano, Anguillara, Bracciano with its famous castle "Odescalchi."
- The ancient town of Viterbo (30 km), known as the "City of Popes", which also boasts beautiful surroundings, among which Villa Lante in Bagnaia and the park of Bomarzo;
- For engines lovers, nearby (about 1 km far) there is the famous racetrack of Vallelunga, one of the most important in Italy where you can watch the motorbike and car's race, try on the track your own car or partecipate at the course of "safe driving".
You can leave plastic bottles, glass bottles and paper in the marked containers outside the house.
Please, if you smoke, outside the house.
Please, note that you’re responsible for any damages during your rental.
Please, don’t use the heating with windows open. Safe energy!
Please, if there are guests in the other villa don't make noise and don't leave your personal stuff near the pool.