About This Listing
Our propertie including various lobbies both internal and external, where you can enjoy breakfast and other meals in total comfort.
Main house: is approximately 200 sq mt, has three bedrooms, two modern and comfortable bathrooms - one with a big shower and one with a Jacuzzi - plus an elegant and bright living room, a big full equipped kitchen and a very nice dining room with a fireplace. There is also a laundry with a washingmachine. FREE WIFI.
External: big entrance, one large terrace, a delicious "pergolato" overlooking the swimmingpool, a large barbecue, big gas stove and a sink.
Annex building: is approximatlely 110 sq mt, has two bedrooms and two bathrooms with shower, a large and cozy living room with a big ancient fireplace, plus a full equipped kitchen decorated with majolica from Caltagirone. There is also a laundry with a washingmachine. FREE WIFI.
External: large terrace, wood burning oven, two large barbecues, gas stove and sink.
YOU CAN RENT ONE HOUSE, OR BOTH.
We can accomodate up to 10 persons, please check the avaliability of the other house of the propertie under the name "Luxury villa with pool near Rome"!
Il Giardino degli Ulivi is a place where you can enjoy the tranquility of the countryside, just thirty minutes from the center of Rome; where you can relax in the pool after a day of shopping, a location that just allows you to escape from the chaos of the city without having to go too far, therefore a place where ENJOY THE ROME SLOW LIVING!
Private swimming pool.
ARE YOU DREAMING ABOUT A VERY ITALIAN EXPERIENCE ?
YOU CAN (email hidden) CLASS AND LEARN FROM LUDOVICA AND PAOLA CUNDARI ABOUT THE ART OF COOKING ITALIAN!
THERE ARE ALSO SPECIAL GLUTEN-FREE CLASSES
n addition to the sights and beauty of the "Eternal City", we suggest you also visit some interesting places that are in the surrounding area of Campagnano:
- The Shrine of Sorbo dating from the fifteenth century and immersed in the naturalistic park of Veii (5 km);
- Lake Martignano (approx. 7 km)
- The charming medieval village of Calcata (approx. 6 km), also known as the country of the artists, because in the old town have settled many art shops;
- For golf's lovers, at only 15 minutes from our villa there is the Official Italian Golf's Federation in Sutri, a picturesque town, rich in archaeological remains from the Roman era;
- The renowned Lake Bracciano (7 km) and the villages surrounding it: Trevignano, Anguillara, Bracciano with its famous castle "Odescalchi."
- The ancient town of Viterbo (30 km), known as the "City of Popes", which also boasts beautiful surroundings, among which Villa Lante in Bagnaia and the park of Bomarzo;
- For engines lovers, nearby there is the famous racetrack of Vallelunga, one of the most important in Italy where you can watch the motorbike and car's race, try on the track your own car or partecipate at the course of "safe driving".
Our villa is pet friendly!
You can leave plastic bottles, glass bottles and paper in the marked containers outside the house.
Please, if you smoke, outside the house.
Please note that you’re responsible for any damages during your rental.
Please don’t use the heating with windows open. Safe energy!
The villa and Ludo were amazing and catered our every need. Ludo made sure we were happy and then told us to contact her if we needed anything ensuring our privacy. The villa is very spacious and clean with beautiful interiors and a wonderful garden. The views from the garden overlooking the hills are superb. I can not recommend this villa enough.
Il soggiorno è stato tra i più piacevoli, sia per la bellissima tenuta che per la gentilezza e disponibilità della Famiglia Cundari. Eravamo in 10 compresi 4 bambini ed abbiamo affittato entrambe le ville all'interno della stessa proprietà ed il risultato è stato ottimo su tutti i fronti. Entrambe le case sono splendide e dotate di ogni confort (veramente c'è tutto quello che serve ed anche oltre!!). Il giardino è curato nei minimi dettagli in generale tutta la tenuta è particolarmente curata ed allo stesso tempo si percepisce fin da subito un clima familiare e ci si sente subito a proprio agio. In mezz'ora si arriva a Roma ed in poco più a Bracciano, (visitate assolutamente il Castello Orsini-Odescalchi) noi, per una questione di tempo abbiamo scelto di visitare solo queste 2 mete, ma intorno ci sono tantissime altre località che meritano di essere visitate assolutamente, quindi la posizione è veramente strategica. Che dire di più? Consiglio a tutti di approfittare della veramente ottima accoglienza e delle splendide ville messe a disposizione!
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews