About this listing
CasaGrazia,is a very nice mini loft,
recently renewed ,simply, but thoroughly furnished.
area with restaurants, bars and stores.
2 km from the Colosseum, 2 minutes from the the Basilica of St. John Lateran. Near there is market Sannio's, a special place worth , to find the best cheapest deal.
unique and 'the central location of the flat and the metro station at the entrance.the animated district ,full of shops and restaurants.a real life by Romans!
internet wi-fi free
we are totally helpfull.
but we are not in the flat during the stay.
Casa Grazia offers a chance to spend a holiday in Rome, living a thoroughly authentic Roman experience..
It is situated in San Giovanni (St Johannes), which is a historical suburb (or quarter) of Rome and also one of the largest in extension. It is located in a central area all along the Aurelian Walls (Mura Aureliane) which embraces the old historical part of the city..
The apartment is in a elegant condominium built in the 1930's.
Casa Grazia is only 5 mins walking distance from the Basilica of San Giovanni, and only 1,5 km (1 mile approx.) to the Colosseum.
Still within walking distance are other historical locations and fine example of architecture such as the Domus Aurea (emperor Nero's residence), Church of Saint Clement, Santa Maria Maggiore and the Colosseo.
There are many green areas in the neighborhood:
nearby is the"Appian Way Regional Park", which contains several items of archaelogical interest, as well as a considerable echological value with 78 species of birds and fauna.
Also in a not far distance is Villa Celimontana, situated on the summit of the Celian Hill. The villa is best known for its gardens and its grounds cover most of the valley between the Aventine Hill and the Caelian. In the summer months the Festival of Jazz takes place in the villa. It is also worth of mention the splendid Villa dei Quintili on the 4th Mile of the Appian Way.
The centre of the quarter is Piazza Re di Roma, which becomes an ice skating rink, surrounded by traditional stalls.
The square is cut through by the Appia Way, which in ancient times connected Rome to the port of Brindisi, in Apulia on the way to Greece and the Middle East.
The area is a shopping district, and the portion of the Appia Way from San Giovanni Gate to the Alberone has plenty of shops of all kinds: clothing, shoes, homewear and even high fashion.
-THE METRO STATION IS AT THE CORNER
-The market of Via Sannio is a special place worth a visit, Romans love to indulge on the stalls to find the best and cheapest deal. You can find anything from vintage clothes to camping or fishing equipment.
It is in minutes walking from Casa Grazia.
-The 1st of May is a bank holiday and in San Giovanni square, right in front of the basilica, the biggest recurring event of Rome takes place every year: the Labour Day Concert, which is an all-day free live music festival, and it hosts almost all the relevant Italian pop acts and features some international rock star
use the flat like be your home,
please don't do noise rumors,
take the rules of good neighborhood
don't leave dirty dishes in the kitchen
and enjoy yourself in this splendid city!!!
Excellent host. I really loves the clean and nice apartment. Owner is really good. The apartment is with convenience transportation connection. Highly recommend to stay.
Pasamos 30 maravillosos días en este acogedor departamento...
- Muy cómodo, con agradable decoración, muy limpio, las ventanas con aislación termo-acústica fueron fundamentales para el descanso, el baño y la cocina super comodos, el horno eléctrico y el lavarropas fueron super útiles, si hubiera tenido un microondas hubiera sido ideal...
- La ubicación excelente, para poder trasladarse a cualquier lugar contábamos con el Metro en la esquina a 30 metros de la entrada del departamento y la zona era linda, además a pocas cuadras están las Murallas de San Giovanni y la Basilica San Giovanni in Laterano, dos lugares imperdibles... Ahí mismo esta el Mercato di Via Sannio de San Giovannide (un Porta Portese en miniatura), hay ropa y accesorios a muy buenos precios...
- Para aprovisionarse de comida teníamos varios supermercados en los alrededores, cabe destacar que el Tuodi que se encuentra a 150 m del departamento tiene muy buenos precios, además a pocas cuadras hay una feria o mercado en la calle...
- El edificio muy bien conservado y el ascensor una hermosura...
- Y como broche de oro las anfitrionas... Solange y Silvia dos encantadoras personas !!!!
Vamos a extrañar Roma y este lindo apartamento que nos cobijo por 30 días !!!!
Perfect hosts! Silvia and Solange are helpful and attentive. We were glad to be their guests.
Good place in two steps from the subway "Re di Roma". A lot of shops, supermarkets and cafes. The apartment is clean and cozy. There are a double bed and a sofa, hair dryer, iron, bed linen and towels. If you need anything, you can always ask the hosts.
Only one minus: windows overlook the construction site, and builders start work at 7:00 am (we had to close the windows because of the noise). But we hope that the construction will be completed soon.
Solange, Silvia, grazie mille! We hope to come back!
Ospiti carinissimi. Appartamento bello e pulito.
Zona comodissima. Roma FANTASTICA!!!!!