Unit 302 is a brand new, clean, and modern condo right on the beach! Exceptional complex and unit amenities make this the ideal getaway! Your luxurious condo has a private patio with a beach/ocean view & was recently remodeled (50" plasma HD TV, free internet, LD calling, W/D, etc.)!
* Ocean and beach views from your private baclony
* 50" Plasma TV (~100 HD channels)
* Free high speed wireless internet
* Free long distance calling in North America
* Full Size Washer & Dryer IN the unit
* Full spacious kitchen with brand new appliances & marble backsplash
* Brand new furniture throughout - clean & contemporary
* King bed in master, 2 twins in Guest, & a sofa sleeper
* DVD Player and cable
* Fully renovated, 24" polished porcelain tile throughout
* Linens/towels/cutlery/dishes/beach toys and accessories are all there
* 360 degree roof-top patio with panoramic views
* Heated oceanfront pool & direct beach access
* Endless attractions, shopping, restaurants and golf nearby
* Free on-site parking
* Perfect place to relax, yet walking distance to Cocoa Beach Pier attractions!
Pets are welcome on a select basis. Please inquire.
Breathtaking views from a private rooftop patio - 1 of a kind! 360 degree views of the best of Cocoa Beach overlooking the Atlantic ocean and Cocoa Beach's white sand beaches!!
Location, Location, Location! You are right beside Cocoa Beach's #1 attraction - the Cocoa Beach Pier! Just steps from all the activities, shopping and dining the Pier has to offer! Don't forget about world famous Ron Jon's Surf shop only a few hundred yards south of you.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||7 nights|
|Monthly Price:||$1700 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||10:00 AM|
The location is great and is next to a fun pier and beautiful beach. The condo, probably built in the 60s, understandably had issues with the electrical outlets in kitchen not working . . . so had to make coffee and toast in another room. The plumbing in guest bathroom shower also leaked to condo below. Neither was fixed during our stay. Other than that we were hardly there and the location and other amenities outweighed the broken things!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.