About this listing
Historic house newly renovated and charmingly decorated in the centre of Tavira. This beautiful gem has a patio at the back and entrance to the great garden with many fruit trees, guarantees tranquility and coolness in the summer. Modern equipped: Wifi, kitchen fully equip, cable TV, induction.
2 FREE BIKES
Enjoy the authentic Portugal
Casa do Bispo, the unique former Bishop house, is located on a quiet town square in the middle of the historic centre of Tavira, Santiago in the eastern Algarve (both 30 km from Faro and Spain). The interior of this beautiful apartment (ca. 70m2) is brandnew, modern renovated. Situated on the groundfloor and has a comfortable temperature in the summer. This mansion withstood the great terramoto (earthquake) of 1755. It now consists of four app.
We have two separate bedrooms, a big open living and fully equipped kitchen-diner, one bathroom with toilet and another separate toilet. The patio at the back and the stairs going into the great garden with many fruit trees, guarantees tranquility and coolness. With 300 sunny days yearly, it has one of the best climates in Europe. Enjoy it!
• Comes with 2 free bikes and a bottle of vinho verde!
• Private patio and garden with fruit trees (app. 40 m2)
• Cozy house
• Child friendly, wheelchair friendly
• Free parking space nearby
• New clean and comfortable beds
• Modern equipment: wifi, cable TV, induction, micro wave, large fridge + freezer, hair blower, tea cooker etc
• Clean bathroom with big shower head
• Natural cool, no need for airco (fan available)
• Books about the area and town tips provided
• FREE Internet/Wifi
• Quiet area in lively part of town
• Sea nearby with pristine beaches
• All facilities on walking distance
• Ground floor
• Floor heating in winter
**ONCE A WEEK CLEANING AND LAUNDRY
Access guests: patio, fruit tree garden (right side of the garden is from neighbors). the left side (ca. 40 m2) can be used as demarcated with poles
If we are in our other apartment, we welcome you personally. We are from Holland and speak a few foreign languages.
The best part in town. Shops, restaurants, bakers around the corner. Want to go to the beach? 5 minutes to the boats.
Yes. Local bus. The railway station and busstation , both a 7 minutes walk
with a hdmi cabel you can link your computer to the TV and watch your films and programs
- enjoy your stay
- just respect our place and the neighbors, like you would wish for yourself (pls. no music outside after 10.30 PM )
- sorry, no pets
- sorry, no smoking