This is a 46 sqm Studio with a gorgeous view of the development amenities on one side, and the city district on the other. It's a great place to come home to and relax after a day's hard work, or as a simple hideaway from the stresses of life.
Positioned as 65% green and 100% fun, Two Serendra is suburban condo living in Bonifacio Global City.
Lush gardens, tree-lined pathways, pocket parks, and vast secure spaces best describe what Two Serendra is all about
You’re just minutes away from offices, schools, and shopping centers. The Piazza offers you nearby shops and facilities.
Serendra is bounded on two sides by 11th Avenue and Mckinley Parkway.
The are offers:
- Suburban living with open spaces and lush greenery
- Proximity to places of work, play and education
- An ideal setting to nurture families and relationships – with its backdrop of safety, serenity and wide, open spaces.
- While keeping the conveniences and status afforded by city living.
The unit is a 46sqm fully furnished studio made out as a bachelor's pad. but can easily fit an average couple (less than 6" tall). It's fitted out with a queen size bed, and a basic entertainment system. The place is ready to move in, and the view offers the occupant an eyeful of the business side of the city on one side, and the relaxing view of the children's pool and inner courtyard on the other. The unit also comes with parking space for 1 car.
- a kiddie pool
- a lap pool
- a gym
- dog trail/ jog trail
- indoor bandminton and basketball courts
- easy access to SM Aura mall without leaving the development premises
- easy access to Market! Market! mall, Bonifacio High Street and the Two Serendra Piazza commercial area
Interaction with Guests
The entire unit is vacant, so there is no sharing of the area. We will help walk you through the initial move-in documentation with administration, but other than that you are free to move around the area as you will.
If you need help with your itinerary for Metro Manila, you're free to ask us and we'll try to help you to the best of our ability.
- The International School Manila
- Manila Japanese School
- Korean International School Philippines
- The British School
- Colegio de San Agustin
- STI College Global City
- Assumption College
- Don Bosco Makati
- Asian Institute of Management
- Ateneo de Manila Professional Schools
Nearby commercial establishments:
- The Shops at Serendra
- Bonifacio High Street
- The Fort Strip
- Market! Market!
- SM Aura Premiere within the Bonifacio Civic Center
- Mercato Centrale Food and Organic Weekend Market
- Bonifacio Stopover
- One Parklane
- S&R, Makati
- Glorietta Makati
- Greenbelt Makati
- St. Luke's Medical Center, Bonifacio Global City, Makati City
- Makati Medical Center
- The Mind Museum
- Ayala Museum
More than a third of Bonifacio Global City (BGC) has been devoted to open, landscaped parks strategically distributed within the city (between 26th and Federacion Drive, 28th and Lane D, 30th and 31st, Lane R and Lane S, and by 11th Drive). From family-oriented lawns that make for welcome picnics, dog-walks, and afternoon games to fitness-oriented greens that promote sport and daily exercise, each park is tailored to meet specific lifestyle needs. The combination of nature and man-made endow BGC with a classy sophistication; each park’s unique and pensive design makes it the perfect place to switch gears between work and play.
Nearby places of worship:
- San Pedro Calungsod Chapel (at SM Aura Premier)
- Greenbelt Chapel, Ayala Center, Makati City
- Saint Andrew the Apostle Church, Bel-Air Village, Makati City
- Santuario de San Antonio, Forbes Park, Makati City
- Mater Dolorosa Church, East Rembo, Fort Bonifacio, Makati City
Market! Market! hosts a transportation hub where you can easily get a jeepney ride or a bus ride to your destination.
To get to the airport, you may ask for the assistance of the lobby guard to help flag a taxi for you, or you may download the GrabTaxi! App to help you look for a taxi.
Other Things to Note
We've furnished and designed our place as if we ourselves would be living in it. We are a working couple who like to entertain small groups of friends on a regular basis. We've stocked up on all the basics you'll need for living in the city - minus laundry services which we think is better availed through the various laundromats around. We have tried to make the apartment as cozy and homey as possible without being overly designed. Comfort and relaxation after a hard day's work are our priorities and these are what you will definitely get when you stay over at our place.
1. No smoking.
2. It is requested that utilities are used in a reasonable manner. Lights, heater, air-con should be turned off when not needed.
3. Keep the apartment clean so it'll be a pleasant experience for all. Wash all cutlery and utensils after use.
4. Respect for neighbors is required. Rowdy parties are not allowed in the unit.
5. It is agreed upon that damages caused by the tenant shall have to be paid before check out. The unit shall be returned by the guest in the same physical condition as it was, upon endorsement.
6. The guests will be responsible for their personal laundry as laundromats are available in the commercial area of the condo.
7. Guests will have to pay for their own toiletries and other consumables.
Stay here and you could give this host their first review!
Current Life Motto: "la recherche de mon joie de vivre..."
What do you do once you reach your "happily ever after"? My husband and I often ask ourselves this question. We never imagined ourselves at this age, and after finally getting married, we are both now looking for what's next in our lives. Travel, hanging out with friends, buckling down and getting serious with our jobs - these are just some of the many steps we are taking to make sure our "happily ever after" stays that way.
All of our properties posted here belong to me and my husband, or our relatives. Our idea behind each property is to give you a home away from home. We don't act as your concierge. We want to give you enough space to put your own living touch to the place you chose for your stay here in the Philippines. Each room is outfitted as if we ourselves would have moved in to live there, to help build that homey feeling. Staying with us a simple, practical way to make your travel to the Philippines more comfortable and easy going.