Beautiful 2 room apartment located in the absolute centre of Odense. Plenty of space for 2 people and possibility for a third on a mattress or on the sofa.
- Bedroom with double-bed
- Four-people dining table
- Sofalounge with tv
- Citylife, train-station, stores and parks only 2 min walk.
The apartment is perfect for friends or couples looking to have a good time in Odense, and experience the city from pole position!
The apartment is cosy and gives a home-like feeling to everyone, it's a great place to relax after a day out.
Guest are welcome to use the whole apartment!
- There is a fully operational kitchen.
- In the basement there is a washing machine (and soap) which you can use as you like. Although keep in mind, that the basement is used by our apartment and the one above.
You can contact Me or Stine at any time by phone, if there is anything you need or have questions to.
Since the apartment is in the centre of the city, everything is practically your neighbor. The nicest places nearby are:
- 'Den Smagløse Café' - cool café by day, and a great bar by night. 50 meters right from the apartment.
- 'Dexter's Jazz house' - internationally known jazz house, where there is music every night. just in front of the building.
- 'Grønnegade Plads' - the open square you can see from the photos.
- 'Bradts Museum' - contemporary museum with different exhibitions by danish and foreign artists. Placed at the end of Grønnegade Plads. You can almost se it from the window.
- 'Kongensgade' - one of the two main streets in Odense, with many stores, cafés and restaurants. 100 meters right from the building entrance.
You can get around by foot, bicycle, car or bus. 20 meters left from the building (you can see it from the window) there is a bus stop for the 'Odense Free Citybus', it can take you around the city centre - for free!
You will either receive the key by me, or by one of my neighbors.
I hope you'll have a great time in Odense, and that you'll enjoy the place!
Best Regards Stine and Francesco
Francesco responds fast with mail and sms. The house is nice and looks like the pictures (though the interior has changed which Fracesco notified us about). The house is (literally) around the corner of the shopping streets and Brandts (museum) and across the street is a nice music bar (Dexter).
Downstairs is a very good take away pizzeria, you don't smell it in the house but as soon as you open the door you get hungry ;)
Extra bonus is the bathroom with floor heating.
Very cute apartment and very nice hosts! Our first experience with Airbnb and we feel like we really lucked out already.
Nice, clean and cosy place in central Odense. Fransecso was very welcoming and easy to contact. He even came with a hair dryer, when I realized that I had forgot mine.
A really beautiful and comfortable apartment in a great location - everything we needed for our stay in Odense! Francesco was very helpful and friendly on our arrival :) Theres also a really great pizzeria downstairs!