About This Listing
Beautiful 2 room apartment located in the absolute centre of Odense. Plenty of space for 2 people and possibility for a third on a mattress or on the sofa.
- Bedroom with double-bed
- Four-people dining table
- Sofalounge with tv
- Citylife, train-station, stores and parks only 2 min walk.
The apartment is perfect for friends or couples looking to have a good time in Odense, and experience the city from pole position!
The apartment is cosy and gives a home-like feeling to everyone, it's a great place to relax after a day out.
Guest are welcome to use the whole apartment!
- There is a fully operational kitchen.
- In the basement there is a washing machine (and soap) which you can use as you like. Although keep in mind, that the basement is used by our apartment and the one above.
Interaction with Guests
You can contact Me or Stine at any time by phone, if there is anything you need or have questions to.
Since the apartment is in the centre of the city, everything is practically your neighbor. The nicest places nearby are:
- 'Den Smagløse Café' - cool café by day, and a great bar by night. 50 meters right from the apartment.
- 'Dexter's Jazz house' - internationally known jazz house, where there is music every night. just in front of the building.
- 'Grønnegade Plads' - the open square you can see from the photos.
- 'Bradts Museum' - contemporary museum with different exhibitions by danish and foreign artists. Placed at the end of Grønnegade Plads. You can almost se it from the window.
- 'Kongensgade' - one of the two main streets in Odense, with many stores, cafés and restaurants. 100 meters right from the building entrance.
You can get around by foot, bicycle, car or bus. 20 meters left from the building (you can see it from the window) there is a bus stop for the 'Odense Free Citybus', it can take you around the city centre - for free!
Other Things to Note
You will either receive the key by me, or by one of my neighbors.
I hope you'll have a great time in Odense, and that you'll enjoy the place!
Best Regards Stine and Francesco
- I expect that you treat the place is if it was your own. You can use everything in the apartment, and I trust that you will take good care of the things.
- There will be a closet you are not allowed to open, I hope you respect that.
- You can eat the food in the kitchen, but I would be happy if you replaced the things that you empty!
- You can smoke in the kitchen, with the windows open or the hood turned on.
- On arrival, I may ask for a picture of you and of some kind of ID. This is in case of theft, trashing or other misfortunes. I will of course delete the photos immediately after your departure, if nothing unwanted has happened!
Lejligheden passede fint til beskrivelsen, den er hyggelig, ren og centralt placeret i Odense. Kommunikationen med Francesco var hurtig og nem. Alt i alt et dejligt sted for en weekend i Odense.
We had a great stay at Francesco & Karoline's place. The location is perfect, and the apartment just what we were hoping for based on past reviews and the photos. Check-in and check-out was super easy. Thanks guys - we loved it!
Rigtig god kommunikation med vært, der var meget hjælpsom og imødekommende. Lejligheden er sød og charmerende; Den ser dog ikke ud som på billederne - Den er meget bedre indrettet nu ;)
Great flat in a central location. Franceso was always very fast to respond to any enquiry. Pizza place downstairs is highly recommended! Thanks very much!
Francesco was an amazing host, very friendly and easygoing. The apartment was extremely nice and clean. The original interior made the place even more special. The only downfall is that the bedroom is located at a busy street, which could be a problem for light sleepers. But on the other hand it is nice to be near the good bars and restaurants.
The house is extremely cozy and in a nice location in Odense, it is perfect for a young couple. Francesco is easy going and flexible (we had a delay in our check out time and he was extremely relaxed about it). Communication was easy.
The area can get a bit noisy in the weekend nights, but this is pretty normal being in the city centre