About this listing
A wonderful house in a prime location!
The apartment comes with 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom with shower/bathtab, a spacious living room (can be used as a third bedroom!) with a comfy sofa-bed and an extra double-bed to accommodate up to 8 guests!
Live the dream in our newly refurbished apartment is located in Lancaster Gate, minutes away from the world's famous park Hyde Park. This is one of the safest and most beautiful areas of London. The apartment is on the lower ground floor of a georgian-style building, a perfect location for your London's holiday.
The apartment comes with two double bedrooms, 1 bathroom with shower/bathtab, a spacious living room (can be used as a third bedroom) with a comfy sofa-bed and an extra double-bed to accommodate families and groups of up to 8 individuals.
The kitchen is fully equipped, with microwave, traditional oven, toaster and all the catering needed. Washing machine and free wifi available.
All the linens and towels are provided, as well as the basic cleaning products needed during your stay. The property is located in a dream building, ex west-London mantion - just like seen in movies!
THE AREA & TRANSPORTS:
Hyde Park Luxury Apartment is within 5 minutes walk from Lancaster Gate Underground Station (Central line) and within 7 minutes from Paddington Underground Station (Bakerloo & Circle lines). Within walking distance from the property there are several pubs and restaurants and the world famous Hyde Park. The whole area is rich of beautiful buildings. You will feel like living in a dream.
Being it located in west London, you will also have easy access to some the most popular and beautiful destinations for tourists such as the Oxford Street, Marble Arch, Notting Hill, Mayfair, Bond Street, Edgware Road and Piccadilly Circus.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
We provide you with all the towels and bed linens needed as well as toilet paper, hand soap and the basic cleaning products for the kitchen. Catering and pans are also provided. The apartment gets professionally cleaned every time a group of guest leaves and we try our best to ensure that all the appliances are always in working order.
We look forward to seeing you soon at our apartment. Should you have any questions or special requests, please do not hesitate to get in contact
By Tube: Piccadilly Lines, West Kensington Baron’s Court, on the District are the nearest tube stations. You can reach to all the mainline train stations including Paddington and Victoria easily from our apartment.
By Bus: You can take the No. 10 to Oxford St, Kings Cross. No’s 9, 10, 94 to Kensington High St / Kensington Gardens No’s 11, 22, 28 to Kings Rd. No 9 or 10 to Harrods Knightsbridge. No 9 then 521 to Tower Bridge, London Dungeons or Tower of London. No’s 12, 53, 159 to Westminster Houses of Parliament, London Eye. No 9 to Leicester Square / Piccadilly Circus.
London attractions near by
- Portobello market (walk for about 30 minutes or you can take bus 23, 27, 94 or 148).
- Hyde Park (few minutes walk)
- Marble Arch (few minutes walk)
- Green Park (few minutes walk)
- London Zoo (take bus 274, 27 or 205)
- Madame Tussauds (25 minutes walk or bus number 27, 205 or 18)
- Oxford Street (30 minutes walk or take bus number 390, 94, 274, 7, 148, 23, 27 or 453, or few stops with the central line).
Other Things to Note
How to reach the apartment from the main airports and train stations:
Heathrow: 1 Hour. Take the Piccadilly line to Earl’s Court, change for the District line to Notting Hill Gate and then take the Central line until Lancaster Gate.
Stanstead: 1 hour 35 minutes. Take the train to Tottenham Hale, then the Victoria underground to Oxford Circus and change for Central line to Lancaster Gate.
Gatwick: 1 hour. Take the train to Victoria, then the Victoria underground to Oxford Circus and finally change for the Central line to Lancaster Gate.
Luton: 1 hour. Take the 888 bus to Luton Railway station. Then train into St Pancras, where you can take the Victoria line to Oxford Circus. Then change for Central line to Lancaster Gate.
St Pancras: 20 minutes. Take the Victoria line to Oxford Circus. Then change for Central line to Lancaster Gate.
Paddington: 20 minutes. Take the District or Circle line to Notting Hill Gate, then change for the Central line to Lancaster Gate. Also, you can take bus 46 that will take you to the apartment in 10 min.
Euston: 20 minutes. Take the Victoria line to Oxford Circus and then change for the Central line to Lancaster Gate.
We want our guests to enjoy our apartment, but here are a few rules which comply to most of people's common sense. Thank you for taking the time to go through them before your arrival:
1. No smoking inside - if you are a smoker and want to use the window, please keep the premises well ventilated
2. No pets allowed
3. Please have consideration for neighbours. Apartment must be left in the same condition as they find it, except for normal usage and cleaning. Guest agrees to pay for the replacement of any missing, damaged and/or broken items. For example: cushions, artwork, kitchenware, linens, towels, smoking, new lock if keys lost.
4. Flight delays/cancellations/emergency situations will not result in refund of money.
5. Internet is offered free of charge. In the unlikely event this is not working, there will be no refund.
6. ILLEGAL/ ANTI-SOCIAL ACTIVITY: Guest agrees that he/she will not use this apartment to engage in illegal activity or to behave in an anti-social manner. The guest agrees not to throw loud parties or engage in other acts that could cause damage to the property or cause disturbance to the neighbours. Failure to comply with this may result in the immediate exclusion of the guest without any recompense for any future rental paid.
7. KEYS: We normally give one set of keys to the guest. Please do not give out these keys to any other person.