The 2 room apartment is in the district of Mitte Berlin, which is the district where all major attractions of Berlin can be found.
Its a newly refurbished (December 2010) habitat that has the following specifications:
- 1 sleeping room with large king size bed
- 1 living room with a double sleeping couch (2m x 1.40m)
- 1 brand new kitchen with a large Smeg and diswhasher
- 1 bathroom with shower and a washing machine
- 1 long hallway
- Its on the higher ground floor, there are only 5 steps you need to take
- Gay friendly
The place was completely done and decorated by myself, and (email hidden) location for a Berlin visit, namely all major attractions in walking district, plus its located (email hidden)ly and lovely neighborhood boasting with Cafe, Restaurants, Galleries, Little boutique store and cultural places.
You don't actually have to leave the neighborhood to experience Berlin, but of course, public transport is just around the corner:
- Tram 1 around the corner goes 24-7 and is 2 stops away from Hackescher Markt, and 2 stops away from Eberswalder Strasse, which is the center of Prenzlauer Berrg.
- U Bahn 8 (Rosenthaler Platz) and U Bahn 2 (Senefelder Platz) are 5 minutes walking distance away, go 24 hours 7 days a wekk, and bring you directly to Alexanderplatz (2 stops), Potsdamer Platz (the third center of Berlin), Kurfuerstendamm, Schoeneberg, Kreuzberg and Prenzlauer (email hidden) or Alexanderplatz you can directly take the S-Bahn to the East (Friedrichshain) or the West (Tiergarten, Charlottenburg) where the other attractions like Brandeburger Gate, Kurfuerstendamm or East Side Gallery are.
In a 10 minute walking distance from my place you find the following attractions and things to do :
- Mauerpark, Mauermuseum, Prenzlauer Berg, Kulturbrauerei, Zionskirche, Kastanienallee (1 minute), Art Galleries at Auguststrasse and Linienstrasse, Weinsbergpark with my favorite park restaurant "Nola's), Volksbuehne, Museum Island with the Neues and Altes Museum, Pergamonmuseum, Bodemueseum, Museum for Natural Sciences (large Dinosaur inside), Kollwitzplatz, Shops around Hackesche Hoefe ((website hidden)) , and then literally hundreds of bars and restaurant, art galleries here and there.
There is a bike renting place from the German Train Network just outside my house, where you can easily rent a bike with your credit card and enjoy the city on the bike.
Of course the place has Internet, international TV stations (BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera etc), a washing machine, hot water, and a Wii for your entertainment.
Berlin can't wait to see you, and my apartment already says "Willkommen".
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||$21 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$491 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1683 /month|
|Check In:||1:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Awesome apartment in a good location to transport and lots of food options. Great communication with the host, thank you for having us
Nico was there to greet us on our arrival and just as well as the entrance to this building is at the back, not on the street. Nico is a pleasant young man who presented the apartment in excellent condition. The apartment is spacious and clean and close to a vast choice of restaurants and cafes. Transport by tram is very close and the train is an easy walk. A large supermarket is just up the street. The apartment has all the amenities one could wish for.
Very positive. The apartment was very comfortable and spacious. It was very well situated and close to public transport. All the amenities were very good.
We had an amazing time in Berlin, and Volker's apartment made our stay perfect. Nico came to meet us as soon as we arrived in the city (despite us arriving several hours later than planned!), and gave us great tips on where to go, eat, etc. in the neighbourhood. The apartment was exactly as described in the listing. It was clean, bright, and spacious. We used the rental bikes ("Call-a-bike") each day--although given how much we used them, we would have been better off renting a bike for our full stay from a nearby bicycle rental. If you are visiting Volker's apartment, we recommend you check out "Lokal" for one of your dinners--an amazing foodie-find relatively nearby, and the best meal of our entire trip.
We had great time at Volker's apartment. It is located in a quiet street, in a vibrant neighbourhood in Berlin, close to Prenzlauerberg. The apartment had everything we needed and more. It is clean, tastefully decorated. The bed is comfortable. the kitchen is fully equiped. The bottom line: Great value for the price
Good flat, great location. Close to cafes, restaurants and transport.
The appartment has a great location.
Well equipped, good size for a couple.
El apartamento está situado en un lugar excelente para visitar la (website hidden) cómodo y agradable.Un supermercado cerca lo hace también muy práctico. Hemos pasado una semana estupenda y teníamos todo lo necesario.
Very nice, quiet, well-equipped apartment in an excellent location - good neighbourhood for coffee bars and restaurants with easy access to the centre.
Fantástico apartamento en un lugar privilegiado de Berlín, mejor incluso que en las fotos! Totalmente equipado con todo lo necesario para una cómoda estancia. Los muebles de diseño y el buen gusto de la decoración hacen que te sientas como en casa. No olvides llevar antifaz de dormir si te molesta la luz del día. El conector del equipo de música para iPod/iPhone no funciona, por lo demás un 10.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT