Spacious, bright, recently refurbished 2 bedroom flat in the perfect location in Richmond. 4 minutes walk to the station, 2 minutes to the green, 2 minutes to the river and 10 minutes to Richmond Park.
Top quality beds, furnishings and kitchen gear for your use.
There are so many wonderful sights to see in Richmond all walking distance from the apartment – a number of highlights include:
- Richmond Riverside: walk or ride on the paths along The River Thames or simply enjoy the many bars and restaurants
- Richmond Green: walk around the green and have lunch at one of the cafes or pubs down the cobbled lanes
- Richmond Park: is the largest of London's eight Royal Parks and is home to herds of red and fallow deer
- Take in the iconic view from the top of Richmond Hill
- Ham House and Garden
- Petersham Meadows and Petersham nurseries – book for lunch!
- The Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew
Personal restaurant recommendations:
- Boccon di Vino – Italian degustation with no menu – book well ahead and save your appetite!
- Petersham Nurseries Cafe
- Jamie’s Italian Trattoria
- The Dysart Arms
- The Boat Restaurant – if the sun is out head here and sit on the roof to be right on the river
- Taylor Street Baristas for your coffee is a must!
- Richmond lies 15 miles southwest of central London yet a fast train from London Waterloo will bring you here in 15 minutes.
- Richmond is also served by the District Line of the London Underground Service
- Heathrow Airport is 12 miles from Richmond, approximately half an hour by car or taxi
Two double beds and one sofa (not sofa bed)
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||7 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1029 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$4287 /month|