- The apartment is located right in the heart of Barcelona
- I have a big double room with a big double bed 180x190 cm, with a balcony towards the trees and the street.
- in the southest part of l'Eixample, which means close to everything
- three minutes walking to two metro stations, Urgell station and Universitat station
- Just 5 minutes walking to Las Ramblas
- 3 minutes walking to Airbus Stop (the Bus from the airport)
- 10 minutes by metro to Sagrada Familia
- 5 minutes by metro to Plaça Espanya
- 20 minutes by bus to the beach
- next to supermarkets, shops, pharmacies, banks, restaurants, tapas bars, cafes, etc.
- the room is very big, 15 m2 (162 sq ft)
- the bed is very big, 180 x 190 cm ((590 feet x 623 ft)
- it has a balcony towards the trees and the street
- it has a lot of light until very late in the evening, and sun blind if you like darkness
- shared bathroom (the bathroom is also huge. 14 m2 with big window to an inner yard and medium size bath tub)
- you can use the kitchen, the hair-phone, the washing machine, as well as the iron and iron board
- there is a library in the room. you will find several Barcelona touristic guides and lots of travel magazines and books about the city.
- the mattress is new.
- there is optic fiber internet, so the wi-fi is high speed
I speak spanish, catalan, turkish, italian, english and french
I hope you really enjoy our Mediterranean city, Welcome!
L'appartamento è molto carino, comodo e in posizione strategica.
Anna è gentilissima e ti mette a proprio agio ed è come essere a casa propria.
Siamo stati benissimo da lei e appena possibile ci torneremo.
We love Anna's apartment very much. It's a beautiful and comfortable place to stay. There is everything you need there. And the location is wonderful.
Unfortunately, we haven't met Anna in person, but her friend was very helpful and gave us some great advice.
Nice apartment, good size with lots of space, in a great central location. All was as promised, and although we didn't get to meet Anna in person, we really enjoyed our stay and managed to keep in touch with her throughout. Very happy with our stay, but came to find that there wasn't enough hot water for two people to shower consecutively- so just plan accordingly. Would definitely stay here again! Thanks Anna!
Hello Scott! so nice to hear you enjoyed the apartment. About taking a shower, yes you cannot take two long long showers in a row, in winter period. But you can take normal showers without any problem, as I've seen from all the other hosts that have come in a couple.
Although the boiler is enormous as you can see it in the laundry room, it's electric and if you are in two taking a long bath you should wait around half an hour from one to another. Really hope to see you again in Barcelona.
Great apartment in perfect location, room is great, all is fine. Fully recommend it.
From beginning to end, at every step, Anna was very helpful, she answered all our questions so quickly. During our holiday Anna wasn't at home but she had organized everything(even our water bottle and two glasses were ready for us), her friend was waiting for us and explained the details about house. House was very clean and its location was perfect (3-4 minutes to Universitat metro station by walking).
Top class location - easy stroll to Ramblas and the Gothic quarter but not so close that the crowds and noise ruin your stay. The apartment is stylishly done up but with a very comfortable, warm vibe that makes you feel at home. Anna herself is a wonderful, gracious host. She took a lot of trouble to personally map out where to go and what to see - her local recommendations were spot on, including which churches to spend time on (Santa Maria del Mar) and where to go for the best paella (not Ramblas but further south in Barceloneta). I'd come back and stay any day.
Anna is a charming and interesting host, as you'd expect from a travel photographer! Her flat is clean and the bed comfortable. Being extremely well located, it's an easy walk to the main sights (Anna can put you right on what to see and where to go), although the bus and metro are nearby if you need them.
I stayed here three nights and can recommend without hesitation.
I spent week in Anna's flat. I can recommend it without a hesitation- the flat is comfortable, clean and beautiful! It has a great location, walking distance to the old city and a lot of the sight. It is 5 minutes distance to metro and the Aerobus that connects the city to airport.
Anna is a great host! Very welcoming, friendly and helpful. She is respectful to her hosts personal space, but also a great company. Very happy to meet her! I had an amazing time...
Anna is a wonderful Person who cares about her guests. We felt very comfortable. Her flat is very interesting an does have a specialy atmosphere. Also the distance to the city is near by and you don´t need the Metro or bus to visit the city and sights.
I can recommend Anna definitely. You´ll have a great time.
I had a great experience staying with Anna. Her house is in a very good location. Its very close to major bus stops and metro stations which makes commuting very easy.
As a host, she is very helpful and informative. The room that is advertised is as per the photos posted by her. It is very spacious and well lit. The rack of books adds a good touch.
I would recommend this room to other travelers.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.