About this listing
Welcome to downtown Barcelona!
The apartment is located downtown, right in the heart of Barcelona.
Big double room 15 m2 (162 sq ft) with a very big double bed 180x190 cm, (590 feet x 623 ft) with a balcony towards the trees and the street.
The matress is new.
There is a lot of light until very late in the evening, and sun blind if you prefer darkness.
We are in the southest part of l'Eixample, which means close to everything.
- 3 minutes walking to two subway stations: Metro Urgell and Metro Universitat.
- 5 minutes walking to RAMBLAS.
- 3 minutes walking to the Airport Public Shuttle (20 m. ride to de airport, it runs every 5 minutes)
- 10 minutes by subway to SAGRADA FAMILIA
5 minutes by metro to Plaça Espanya
BEACH: 10 minutes subway, 20 m bus
Theaters and Museums within walking distance
Wide choice of Restaurants, Tapas Bars and Cafés in the neighbourhood
Plenty of supermarkets, shops, pharmacies, banks, etc.
INTERNET OPTIC FIBER. High Speed.
Complimentary Shower Gel, Shampoo and Moisturizing cream in the bathroom. Hairdryer.
shared bathroom (the bathroom is also huge. 14 m2 with big window to an inner yard and medium size bath tub)
you can use the kitchen, the hair-dryer, the washing machine, as well as the iron and iron board
there is a library in the room. You will find several Barcelona touristic guides and lots of travel magazines and books about the city.
I speak Spanish, Catalan, Turkish, Italian, English and French
I hope you really enjoy our Mediterranean city, Welcome!
- the main rule is mutual respect. so relax and enjoy yourself
- I will kindly ask you to take off your shoes in the home, hotel-type slippers can be provided if you forgot to bring yours
- please, don't lean towels over the balcony. the municipality of Barcelona does not allow clothes leaned towards the street.
- please, do not sit on the bed with cream on your body or with aftersun lotion. The spots are very hard to wash off.
- if you smoke, please do it in the balcony.
- thank you very much!
About the Host, Anna
i am half from rome half from barcelona. i am a photographer and i am specialised on istanbul.
i would describe myself with a sentence by philone of alexandria: "be gentle, for everyone you meet is fighting a big battle"