About this listing
Our great space is located blocks away from the hottest new restaurants in the city. It comfortably sleeps up to 4 people, with it's own work space and living room. Close to 2 bus lines and the CTA blue line.
One big room with bedroom, work space and living room, in a great location in Avondale neighborhood (near intersection of California and Addison). Walking distance to blue line transportation (O'Hare to downtown). 20 minutes from O'Hare, 20 minutes from downtown. Great location in which to explore all of Chicago. Short cab ride or bus to Wrigley Field (about a mile and a half), Bucktown, Wicker Park, Lincoln Park, nightlife, restaurants.
Our house is located on very quiet residential street, but within walking distance to Hot Doug's, Kuma's Corner, Honey Butter Fried Chicken and the Pork Shoppe.
Amenities include bedding, towels, shared bathroom, free wifi, TV , access to kitchen and outside back deck and private entrance directly to your living area. Free, safe, available parking on street in front of the house. There is also access to washer/dryer.
Guest will have access to their own private entrance. Private bedroom/living room. Shared bathroom, kitchen, living room and laundry.
Interaction with Guests
We like to meet our guests, so we are usually available for check in.
Quiet street in the heart of Avondale. You can walk to some of the trendiest new restaurants in Chicago - Kuma's Corner, The Pork Shoppe, Honey Butter Friend Chicken and Revolution Brewery's Tasting room.
Free on street parking in front of out house
CTA - Belmont bus is 2 blocks south, Addison bus is 2 blocks north. Blue Line train is 8 blocks south west
From O'Hare Airport- Take the Blue Line south to Belmont exit, either cab or take the Belmont Bus west to California. You can walk 3 blocks north to Roscoe or take the California bus.
From Midway Airport - Take the Orange Line into downtown Chicago. Tranfer to the Brown Line train, take Brown Line to Addison stop, take the Addison bus west to California. Walk 1 block south on California to Roscoe. 1 long block west on Roscoe.
Other Things to Note
Our space if very family friendly also, we have a park district park 1 block away and a public pool 4 blocks away.
1. Zero tolerance to smoking (in the house and patio) or use of any recreational drugs.
2. Please leave your shoes/footwear at the entrance.
3. Switch off all lights and electrical equipments when not in use.
4. Bringing outside guests or pets in the house is NOT PERMITTED.
5. At the time of check-in you will be asked to show a photo-ID (passport or driving license) to verify your reservation. Please have it ready at the time of check-in.
6. The check-in time is 4:00 PM and check-out is noon. We try to be very flexible with check-in timings but in certain situations that may not possible (like having a guest staying the night before). My best advice to you- communicate your plans as early as possible to avoid hassle and disappointment.
7. The use of the patio is permitted based on weather conditions and with advance notice. In case you decide to use the patio, please be mindful of the neighbors.
8. The cost of replacing house keys in case you loose them is $65.
9. At the time of checkout, please place all dirty towels on the floor in your bedroom.