Our renovated private ecoGreen space in Historic District, minutes away from the beach and free parking which is uniquely for San Fran is perfect place for your San Francisco stay!
If you have any questions, you can contact the host directly.
SAN FRANCISCO SHORT-TERM RESIDENTIAL RENTAL REGISTRATION NUMBER: STR-OOOO1O1.
Possession of a San Francisco Short-Term Rental Registration Certificate certifies that the registration certificate holder has agreed to comply with terms of San Francisco Short-Term Residential Rental Ordinance (San Francisco Administrative Code Section 41A). This ordinance does not require an inspection of the unit by the City for potential Building, Housing, Fire, or other Code violations.
The space is located in the safe and quiet Sunset/Parkside area of San Francisco. We're only a short 2 block walk to the L Taraval MUNI line, which will have you exploring downtown and the heart of the city in less than 20 minutes.
The 31st Avenue tract, where the apartment is located, is significant as an example of master builder Claude T. Lindsay’s Mediterranean Revival development in the Sunset District.
The completely renovated contemporary European style unit features:
- A private entrance
- 600ft² (56m²) of fully furnished living space with hardwood floors
- Queen bed with a super comfortable mattress
- A futon that can comfortably sleep 2 more guests
- Free WiFi
- Flat screen TV with Comcast and premium channels
- Modern bathroom with heated flooring
- Hair dryer
- Emergency supplies
- Linens, toiletries, and kitchen utensils are provided for your comfort and convenience
- Backyard with a gas grill (private access to the backyard)
- Plenty of free street parking
- Short walk to public transportation - 2 blocks to the L Taraval MUNI line, which will take you downtown to Union Square, shopping, and restaurants, or to the SF Zoo and Ocean Beach, where you can go surfing, or take a quiet stroll along the coast to the famous Cliff House and Beach Chalet restaurant, where you can dine while watching the sunset; 1 block to the 48 Quintara bus, which will take you to the Mission/Potrero Hill or to the Great Hwy/Ocean Beach
- Ocean view from outside the house
- Walking distance to Golden Gate Park, the beach, and authentic Taraval St. restaurants and coffee shops
- We are close to Lake Merced/Harding Park Golf Course
- 24/7 access to 7-Eleven and Safeway just a few blocks away
- 20 min. drive to/from SFO, easy access to 280 and 101 freeways
We'll be more than happy to answer any questions and help you plan your perfect San Francisco stay!
Thanks for looking, and we hope to see you soon!
Lina & Alex
Interaction with Guests
We respect our guests' privacy.
There will be no or minimal interaction because our rental space is on a different level and has a private entrance.
Get to our place from SFO airport by taxi:
- It is about a $45 cab ride from SFO
Get to our place from SFO airport by public transport:
- At SFO airport take BART inbound direction, heading to San Francisco downtown. Get out from the BART on “Civic Center” station. On Civic Center station, change BART to MUNI and take “L” line outbound direction, heading to SF Zoo. Get out from the MUNI tram on “30 Ave & Taraval”. From there just two short blocks to our house.
- Early check-ins and late check-outs will happily be accepted if at all possible. Back to back rentals may make early/late check-ins/outs impossible
- No unexpected early check-in or late check-out
- No smoking or drugs
- No pets
- No parties
- Quiet hours between 10pm and 8am
- No disturbances are made to neighbors and surrounding neighborhood
- Photo ID required for check-in
- No overnight guests who are not on your reservation
- Every 2nd and 4th Monday and Thursday of the month there is street cleaning in the early morning on the surrounding blocks. Please check street signs carefully while parking your car to avoid receiving a street cleaning ticket
- In the unlikely event that guests cause damage to the apartment or furnishings, or do anything that requires excessive cleaning, we reserve the right to use the security deposit for additional cleaning or repair
- Guest Refund Policy: If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded
Very prompt to reply and took the time to show around the apartment.
Nice modern apartment in a pretty good area of the city.
Lina and Alex were great hosts! The space was clean, quiet, and modern and located about half a mile from the metro which can take you all over the city. We were easily able to find parking on the street outside. The place was exactly what we were looking for and I would stay again.
Sehr schöne, ruhige Unterkunft mit tollen Gastgebern. Downtown kann man sehr gut mit öffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln erreichen. Der Pazifik ist fussläufig erreichbar. Alles war bestens! Sehr zu empfehlen.
We had a wonderful stay in the apartment of Alex and Lina.
The apartment was very clean and it was ideally located to visite downtown San Francisco.
Alex also helped us when we had a problem with our rental car.
I would recommend this apartment to others.
Perfect place at sunset district! Alex and Lina provided all support during our stay, they were very attentitious, great hosts! The place is amazing,everything is great, from the bed to the shower! Good location, near a bus stop that can take you to downtown, and in a very safe neighborhood! Would definitely stay again! Tks Lina and Alex!
We had a great stay at Alex and Lina's. The apartment was exactly as advertised - very comfortable and clean. The kitchen was fully equipped and the apartment in general was like a home from home. It is very close to good transport links and a good grocery store. Alex was very accommodating and the communication was very clear and effective before our stay. This is a great base for families or couples visiting San Francisco. I will recommend this Air Bnb to anyone I know who is vacationing in the Bay Area.
Alex was very accommodating and made us feel welcome. The neighborhood was great (with street parking) and the space was very clean. We would definitely recommend.
Hello! We've been living in San Francisco for over 25 years.
We’re friendly, open, intellectually curious and honest, world travelers and explorers. We love: a comfy environment with a hot cup of coffee; a clean modern bathroom and kitchen; eating delicious food. Our favorite places that we’ve traveled to are Brazil, Argentina, France, Israel, Italy and Japan.
As your hosts, we’re here if you need us, helpful but not intrusive, and we will certainly keep your privacy. The apartment has its own entrance, so you will feel like you're in a home-away-from-home.
We'd love to share our home and local knowledge with you and aim to make your visit to San Francisco as lovely, comfortable, and enjoyable as possible! Feel free to ask us any questions.