Our renovated private ecoGreen space in Historic District, minutes away from the beach and free parking which is uniquely for San Fran is perfect place for your San Francisco stay!
If you have any questions, you can contact the host directly.
- Guests are expected to respect property and treat it like their home. Quiet hours are between 10pm and 8am
- Early check-ins and late check-outs will happily be accepted if at all possible. Back to back rentals may make early/late check-ins/outs impossible
- DO NOT PARK car on the driveway permanently or OVERNIGHT
- No unexpected early check-in or late check-out
- No smoking or drugs
- No pets
- No parties
- No disturbances are made to neighbors and surrounding neighborhood. As this is a wood frame building, no loud noise allowed
- Photo ID required for check-in
- No overnight guests who are not on your reservation
- Every 2nd and 4th Monday and Thursday of the month there is street cleaning in the early morning on the surrounding blocks. Please check street signs carefully while parking your car to avoid receiving a street cleaning ticket
- In the unlikely event that guests cause damage to the apartment or furnishings, or do anything that requires excessive cleaning, we reserve the right to use the security deposit for additional cleaning or repair
- Guest Refund Policy: If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded
Hello! We've been living in San Francisco for over 25 years.
We’re friendly, open, intellectually curious and honest, world travelers and explorers. We love: a comfy environment with a hot cup of coffee; a clean modern bathroom and kitchen; eating delicious food. Our favorite places that we’ve traveled to are Brazil, Argentina, France, Israel, Italy and Japan.
As your hosts, we’re here if you need us, helpful but not intrusive, and we will certainly keep your privacy. The apartment has its own entrance, so you will feel like you're in a home-away-from-home.
We'd love to share our home and local knowledge with you and aim to make your visit to San Francisco as lovely, comfortable, and enjoyable as possible! Feel free to ask us any questions.