Our renovated private space in Historic District, minutes away from the beach and free parking which is uniquely for San Fran is perfect place for your San Francisco stay!
If you have any questions, you can contact the host directly.
SAN FRANCISCO SHORT-TERM RESIDENTIAL RENTAL REGISTRATION NUMBER: STR-OOOO1O1.
Possession of a San Francisco Short-Term Rental Registration Certificate certifies that the registration certificate holder has agreed to comply with terms of San Francisco Short-Term Residential Rental Ordinance (San Francisco Administrative Code Section 41A). This ordinance does not require an inspection of the unit by the City for potential Building, Housing, Fire, or other Code violations.
The space is located in the safe and quiet Sunset/Parkside area of San Francisco. We're only a short 2 block walk to the L Taraval MUNI line, which will have you exploring downtown and the heart of the city in less than 20 minutes.
The 31st Avenue tract, where the apartment is located, is significant as an example of master builder Claude T. Lindsay’s Mediterranean Revival development in the Sunset District.
The completely renovated contemporary European style unit features:
- A private entrance
- 600ft² (56m²) of fully furnished living space with hardwood floors
- Queen bed with a super comfortable mattress
- A futon that can comfortably sleep 2 more guests
- Free WiFi
- Flat screen TV with Comcast and premium channels
- Modern bathroom with heated flooring
- Hair dryer
- Emergency supplies
- Linens, toiletries, and kitchen utensils are provided for your comfort and convenience
- Backyard with a gas grill (private access to the backyard)
- Plenty of free street parking
- Short walk to public transportation - 2 blocks to the L Taraval MUNI line, which will take you downtown to Union Square, shopping, and restaurants, or to the SF Zoo and Ocean Beach, where you can go surfing, or take a quiet stroll along the coast to the famous Cliff House and Beach Chalet restaurant, where you can dine while watching the sunset; 1 block to the 48 Quintara bus, which will take you to the Mission/Potrero Hill or to the Great Hwy/Ocean Beach
- Ocean view from outside the house
- Walking distance to Golden Gate Park, the beach, and authentic Taraval St. restaurants and coffee shops
- We are close to Lake Merced/Harding Park Golf Course
- 24/7 access to 7-Eleven and Safeway just a few blocks away
- 20 min. drive to/from SFO, easy access to 280 and 101 freeways
We'll be more than happy to answer any questions and help you plan your perfect San Francisco stay!
Thanks for looking, and we hope to see you soon!
Lina & Alex
Interaction with Guests
We respect our guests' privacy.
There will be no or minimal interaction because our rental space is on a different level and has a private entrance.
Get to our place from SFO airport by taxi:
- It is about a $45 cab ride from SFO
Get to our place from SFO airport by public transport:
- At SFO airport take BART inbound direction, heading to San Francisco downtown. Get out from the BART on “Civic Center” station. On Civic Center station, change BART to MUNI and take “L” line outbound direction, heading to SF Zoo. Get out from the MUNI tram on “30 Ave & Taraval”. From there just two short blocks to our house.
- Early check-ins and late check-outs will happily be accepted if at all possible. Back to back rentals may make early/late check-ins/outs impossible
- No unexpected early check-in or late check-out
- No smoking or drugs
- No pets
- No parties
- Quiet hours between 10pm and 8am
- No disturbances are made to neighbors and surrounding neighborhood
- Photo ID required for check-in
- No overnight guests who are not on your reservation
- In the unlikely event that guests cause damage to the apartment or furnishings, or do anything that requires excessive cleaning, we reserve the right to use the security deposit for additional cleaning or repair
Das Apartment von Lina und Alex ist super. Es ist sehr modern und luxuriös eingerichtet. Bei der Ankunft war alles vorbereitet und man hat sich gleich willkommen gefühlt. Das Apartment ist auf bis zu 4 Personen ausgelegt, das fanden wir allerdings auf Dauer etwas eng. Wir würden es eher für ein Pärchen oder eine kleine Familie empfehlen. Die Lage ist wenn man mit einem Auto unterwegs ist super, es sind einige Sehenswürdigkeiten in wenigen Minuten zu erreichen. Ansonsten gibt es aber auch fußläufig einige Busse und Bahnen.
Insgesamt hatten wir einen tollen Aufenthalt und würden das Apartment wieder buchen.
My parents loved Lina and Alex's place - it was perfect for their stay. They made them feel very welcome and the apartment was very well equipped. Extremely clean, modern and comfortable. Thanks again!
Alex and Lina were great hosts, they provided a warm welcome after a long day travelling. They explained everything about the apartment very clearly.
The apartment is beautifully finished and and very comfortable. For those that want to cook, everything you need is there. The bathroom is great with choice of rain and hand showers.
The apartment is situated in quiet residential area. About a 10 minute walk to shops and the tram into downtown SF. Ocean beach is about a20 minute walk away
We stayed two nights while we helped our daughter move into a new apartment. The location was perfect for us and the neighborhood was very safe. Street parking was available within the block. Communication with Alex was fast and easy. He greeted us when we arrived and walked us through everything we would need to know about the apartment. The apartment is exactly as pictured, very comfortable, clean and bright. We enjoyed our stay very much and will definitely be back! Thank you Alex and Lina!
This apartment was everything as shown in the pictures and description. Very bright and spacious, wonderful location. Alex was very easy in communicating and very accommodating. Would definitely recommend anyone to stay here and would love to stay here again on future trips.
it's my first time of using airbnb, i must say it is a great experience. the room is amazing, quite feel like home. compared with living in hotel, it has much bigger space for my kids to run and play. Alex is a very nice host, he reminded us in the morning that it was street cleaning day we need to move our car to avoid receiving tickets.
Alex was there to greet me and show me the apartment. It lives up to its description in that it is all modern, and very spacious and clean. It is a place that is designed for guests, so it has all amenities, and everything is up to date. It is very private, and has a nice garden entrance. The beds and bedding were very comfortable. The area was convenient for my needs but a somewhat remote neighborhood. Very close to golden gate park, though. Parking was available on the street but a lot easier with a small car.
Hello! We've been living in San Francisco for over 25 years.
We’re friendly, open, intellectually curious and honest, world travelers and explorers. We love: a comfy environment with a hot cup of coffee; a clean modern bathroom and kitchen; eating delicious food. Our favorite places that we’ve traveled to are Brazil, Argentina, France, Israel, Italy and Japan.
As your hosts, we’re here if you need us, helpful but not intrusive, and we will certainly keep your privacy. The apartment has its own entrance, so you will feel like you're in a home-away-from-home.
We'd love to share our home and local knowledge with you and aim to make your visit to San Francisco as lovely, comfortable, and enjoyable as possible! Feel free to ask us any questions.