Our brand new (as of Sept. 2013) lower level flat is perfect for your San Francisco stay!
The apartment is located in the safe and quiet Sunset District of San Francisco. We're only a short 2 block walk to the L Taraval MUNI line, which will have you exploring downtown and the heart of the city in less than 20 minutes.
The 31st Avenue tract, where the apartment is located, is significant as an example of master builder Claude T. Lindsay’s Mediterranean Revival development in the Sunset District.
The completely renovated contemporary European style unit features:
- A private entrance
- 600ft² (56m²) of fully furnished living space with hardwood floors
- Queen bed with a super comfortable mattress
- A futon in the living room that can comfortably sleep 2 more guests
- Free WiFi
- Flat screen TV with Comcast and premium channels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Modern bathroom with heated flooring
- Hair dryer
- Emergency supplies
- Linens, toiletries, and kitchen utensils are provided for your comfort and convenience
- Backyard with a gas grill (private access to the backyard)
- Plenty of free street parking
- Short walk to public transportation - 2 blocks to the L Taraval MUNI line, which will take you downtown to Union Square, shopping, and restaurants, or to the SF Zoo and Ocean Beach, where you can go surfing, or take a quiet stroll along the coast to the famous Cliff House and Beach Chalet restaurant, where you can dine while watching the sunset; 1 block to the 48 Quintara bus, which will take you to the Mission/Potrero Hill or to the Great Hwy/Ocean Beach
- Ocean view from outside the house
- Walking distance to Golden Gate Park, the beach, and authentic Taraval St. restaurants and coffee shops
- We are close to Lake Merced/Harding Park Golf Course
- 24/7 access to 7-Eleven and Safeway just a few blocks away
- 20 min. drive to/from SFO, easy access to 280 and 101 freeways
We'll be more than happy to answer any questions and help you plan your perfect San Francisco stay!
Thanks for looking, and we hope to see you soon!
Lina & Alex
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$15 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$860 /week|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Our stay at Alex & Lina's was great! Alex checked us in smoothly even though we arrived later than expected because of some trouble with our luggage at the airport. The apartment is spotless, everything looks brand new just as you see it in the pictures, and the bed and pillows are INCREDIBLE. We had the best couple of days in San Fancisco and will stay again at Alex's if available whenever we go back.
Thanks for everything!
This property is so beautiful and we loved the quiet neighborhood. An easy walk to the beach and the muni as well as to cute restaurants made this place a keeper for us! Alex and Lina are so friendly and helpful and made our visit so easy. If your looking for a place to park your car and explore all San Francisco has to offer this place is for you.
Wonderful place to stay. Very modern and very clean! Thank you Alex and Lina for helping to make our visit to San Francisco so great!
Fab Accom. No expense spared even down to floor heating, free wi fi ,TV and comfy bed. Everything a few blocks (website hidden) transport to city, half hour trip! Restaurants golore ! Supermarket! Sunset views of ocean two blocks ! Very helpful hosts ! And of course wonderful San Francisco . We highly recommend this one !!!
Alex and Lina were great hosts! The apartment is spotless and comfortable and public transit was easily accessible. The apartment has a separate entry and it is easy to come and go without feeling in the way.
Alex was a great host and the apartment was perfect. It had everything we needed and the neighbourhood was beautiful. Thanks for a great stay!
Alex and Lina are charming, warm people and their flat is beautiful - spacious, sleek and modern with high-end finishes and amenities including a fully equipped European kitchen, spa-like bathroom with rain shower and heated tile floor. The location is safe and quiet - away from the crowds, traffic and noise, yet an easy 20 minute ride into the downtown area - and parking is free and plentiful. I spent an entire week at Alex and Lina's and look forward to returning in the future.
The flat of Lina & Alex was really clean, comfortable, everything you need is perfectly placed there. We came to the flat with a rented car and found near there free parking possibilities. It's a good starting point for many tours and at night very calm and save. There are shopping areas too. We got helpful tips from our hosts and we could ask them many things - always getting useful answers.
Next time we come to SF we'll try to stay with Lina & Alex again!
Alex and Lina's apartment was perfect for our visit to San Francisco. The space is clean and beautiful with fine European touches, and their home is in a lovely neighborhood south of Golden Gate Park. Parking was a snap. Alex was terrific to work with and made us feel welcome and pampered. We would stay with them again and recommend their beautiful space to anyone!
Alex and Lina were great hosts and their flat was very comfortable. It felt like everything was brand new! It was nice to stay away from the hustle and bustle of downtown, but still close to activities. Make sure you walk/head to the beach for sunset - its beautiful and not that far! Great neighborhood and hopefully next time we're there long enough to enjoy the patio!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.