Our renovated private ecoGreen space in Historic District, minutes away from the beach and free parking which is uniquely for San Fran is perfect place for your San Francisco stay!
If you have any questions, you can contact the host directly.
The space is located in the safe and quiet Sunset/Parkside area of San Francisco. We're only a short 2 block walk to the L Taraval MUNI line, which will have you exploring downtown and the heart of the city in less than 20 minutes.
The 31st Avenue tract, where the apartment is located, is significant as an example of master builder Claude T. Lindsay’s Mediterranean Revival development in the Sunset District.
The completely renovated contemporary European style unit features:
- A private entrance
- 600ft² (56m²) of fully furnished living space with hardwood floors
- Queen bed with a super comfortable mattress for 2 guests
- A futon that can comfortably sleep 2 more guests
- Free WiFi
- Flat screen TV with Comcast and premium channels
- Modern kitchen
- Modern bathroom with heated flooring
- Hair dryer
- Emergency supplies
- Linens, toiletries, and kitchen utensils are provided for your comfort and convenience
- Private access to the backyard
- Plenty of FREE street parking
- Short walk to public transportation - 2 blocks to the L Taraval MUNI line, which will take you downtown to Union Square, shopping, and restaurants, or to the SF Zoo and Ocean Beach, where you can go surfing, or take a quiet stroll along the coast to the famous Cliff House and Beach Chalet restaurant, where you can dine while watching the sunset; 1 block to the 48 Quintara bus, which will take you to the Mission/Potrero Hill or to the Great Hwy/Ocean Beach
- Ocean view from outside the house
- Walking distance to Golden Gate Park, the beach, and authentic Taraval St. restaurants and coffee shops
- We are close to Lake Merced/Harding Park Golf Course
- 24/7 access to 7-Eleven and Safeway just a few blocks away
- 20 min. drive to/from SFO, easy access to 280 and 101 freeways
We'll be more than happy to answer any questions and help you plan your perfect San Francisco stay!
Thanks for looking, and we hope to see you soon!
Lina & Alex
Separate private entrance. You will have full privacy and access to the amenities provided for your enjoyment and comfort.
FREE high speed wireless Internet service is provided.
Enjoy Comcast Prime channels and on Demand movies or shows.
FREE parking around-the-clock.
Interaction with guests
We respect our guests' privacy.
Our rental space is on a different level and has a separate private entrance.
There will be no interaction, unless requested by the guests.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
- Guests are expected to respect property and treat it like their home. Quiet hours are between 10pm and 8am
- Early check-ins and late check-outs will happily be accepted if at all possible. Back to back rentals may make early/late check-ins/outs impossible
- DO NOT PARK car on the driveway permanently or OVERNIGHT
- No unexpected early check-in or late check-out
- No smoking or drugs
- No pets
- No parties
- No disturbances are made to neighbors and surrounding neighborhood. As this is a wood frame building, no loud noise allowed
- Photo ID required for check-in
- No overnight guests who are not on your reservation
- Every 2nd and 4th Monday and Thursday of the month there is street cleaning in the early morning on the surrounding blocks. Please check street signs carefully while parking your car to avoid receiving a street cleaning ticket
- In the unlikely event that guests cause damage to the apartment or furnishings, or do anything that requires excessive cleaning, we reserve the right to use the security deposit for additional cleaning or repair
- Guest Refund Policy: If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded
Hello! We've been living in San Francisco for over 25 years.
We’re friendly, open, intellectually curious and honest, world travelers and explorers. We love: a comfy environment with a hot cup of coffee; a clean modern bathroom and kitchen; eating delicious food. Our favorite places that we’ve traveled to are Brazil, Argentina, France, Israel, Italy and Japan.
As your hosts, we’re here if you need us, helpful but not intrusive, and we will certainly keep your privacy. The apartment has its own entrance, so you will feel like you're in a home-away-from-home.
We'd love to share our home and local knowledge with you and aim to make your visit to San Francisco as lovely, comfortable, and enjoyable as possible! Feel free to ask us any questions.