About this listing
Our renovated private ecoGreen space in Historic District, minutes away from the beach and free parking which is uniquely for San Fran is perfect place for your San Francisco stay!
If you have any questions, you can contact the host directly.
The space is located in the safe and quiet Sunset/Parkside area of San Francisco. We're only a short 2 block walk to the L Taraval MUNI line, which will have you exploring downtown and the heart of the city in less than 20 minutes.
The 31st Avenue tract, where the apartment is located, is significant as an example of master builder Claude T. Lindsay’s Mediterranean Revival development in the Sunset District.
The completely renovated contemporary European style unit features:
- A private entrance
- 600ft² (56m²) of fully furnished living space with hardwood floors
- Queen bed with a super comfortable mattress
- A futon that can comfortably sleep 2 more guests
- Free WiFi
- Flat screen TV with Comcast and premium channels
- Modern kitchen
- Modern bathroom with heated flooring
- Hair dryer
- Emergency supplies
- Linens, toiletries, and kitchen utensils are provided for your comfort and convenience
- Backyard with a gas grill (private access to the backyard)
- Plenty of free street parking
- Short walk to public transportation - 2 blocks to the L Taraval MUNI line, which will take you downtown to Union Square, shopping, and restaurants, or to the SF Zoo and Ocean Beach, where you can go surfing, or take a quiet stroll along the coast to the famous Cliff House and Beach Chalet restaurant, where you can dine while watching the sunset; 1 block to the 48 Quintara bus, which will take you to the Mission/Potrero Hill or to the Great Hwy/Ocean Beach
- Ocean view from outside the house
- Walking distance to Golden Gate Park, the beach, and authentic Taraval St. restaurants and coffee shops
- We are close to Lake Merced/Harding Park Golf Course
- 24/7 access to 7-Eleven and Safeway just a few blocks away
- 20 min. drive to/from SFO, easy access to 280 and 101 freeways
We'll be more than happy to answer any questions and help you plan your perfect San Francisco stay!
Thanks for looking, and we hope to see you soon!
Lina & Alex
Separate private entrance. You will have full privacy and access to the amenities provided for your enjoyment and comfort.
FREE high speed wireless Internet service is provided.
Enjoy Comcast Prime channels and on Demand movies or shows.
FREE parking around-the-clock.
Interaction with Guests
We respect our guests' privacy.
There will be no interaction, our rental space is on a different level and has a separate private entrance, unless requested by the guests.
San Francisco weather is variable, by which means it changes from minute-to-minute, street-to-street.
Our location is one of the best! Outer Sunset, Parkside jewel of San Francisco!
It's one of the safest neighborhoods in San Francisco very safe and quiet except for the sound of the ocean. We can walk the streets day or night and feel safe and comfortable.
The Outer Sunset is a deliciously silent residential area with old-fashioned stretches of shops and cafes along its main drags of Noriega and Taraval streets, adjacent to the Ocean Beach. The Outer Sunset is a popular destination for folks wishing to escape humid summer heat.
It is very easy to get Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Zoo, Sausalito, Napa Wine Country, freeway to Silicon Valley and only one street car directly to Downtown, Financial District, and Union Square.
Nearby many points of interest, attractions and museums, there is a short list:
- de Young Museum
- California Academy of Sciences
- Japanese Tea Garden
- Golden Gate Park hiking and biking trails
San Francisco Zoo is a fantastic chance for kids to experience wildlife firsthand
- The 16th Ave Tiled Steps
- Stern Grove, home of a long-running free performing-arts festival, held each summer
- Surfing is very popular year-round
- Weekly food truck and music events
- Weekly farmers markets
We are also just two blocks away from the “L” Taraval Muni street car station (30th and Taraval street), which allows you to easily access the rest of the city and the heart of the action. Approximate travel times on “L” Muni from the house: Castro (15min); Powell (20min); Embarcadero (25min).
But you don't have to go far to enjoy the city. There are some amazing places to enjoy within a few minutes’ drive of the house, including the breathtaking views of Ocean Beach, which stretches from the Cliff House to Fort Funston, Land's End park (for amazing views of the Golden Gate bridge), Lake Merced (an urban lake for jogging/boating/fishing/golfing), others.
A few more blocks away are a Walgreens, Safeway (grocery store) and post office.
Free street parking is always available.
Get to our place from SFO airport by taxi:
- It is about a $45 cab ride from SFO
- From any airport we advise downloading the application "Uber". Type in the code "ubergt8ys" to get first ride FREE credit. Select the option to ride UberPOOL or UberX and both are 20 to 40 percent cheaper than a cab.
Get to our place from SFO airport by public transport:
- At SFO airport take BART inbound direction, heading to San Francisco downtown. Get out from the BART on “Civic Center” station. On Civic Center station, change BART to MUNI and take “L” line outbound direction, heading to SF Zoo. Get out from the MUNI tram on “30 Ave & Taraval”. From there just two short blocks to our house.
- Guests are expected to respect property and treat it like their home. Quiet hours are between 10pm and 8am
- Early check-ins and late check-outs will happily be accepted if at all possible. Back to back rentals may make early/late check-ins/outs impossible
- No unexpected early check-in or late check-out
- No smoking or drugs
- No pets
- No parties
- No disturbances are made to neighbors and surrounding neighborhood
- Photo ID required for check-in
- No overnight guests who are not on your reservation
- Every 2nd and 4th Monday and Thursday of the month there is street cleaning in the early morning on the surrounding blocks. Please check street signs carefully while parking your car to avoid receiving a street cleaning ticket
- In the unlikely event that guests cause damage to the apartment or furnishings, or do anything that requires excessive cleaning, we reserve the right to use the security deposit for additional cleaning or repair
- Guest Refund Policy: If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nights not spent are not refunded