Our renovated private space is perfect for your San Francisco stay!
The space is located in the safe and quiet Sunset/Parkside area of San Francisco. We're only a short 2 block walk to the L Taraval MUNI line, which will have you exploring downtown and the heart of the city in less than 20 minutes.
The 31st Avenue tract, where the apartment is located, is significant as an example of master builder Claude T. Lindsay’s Mediterranean Revival development in the Sunset District.
The completely renovated contemporary European style unit features:
- A private entrance
- 600ft² (56m²) of fully furnished living space with hardwood floors
- Queen bed with a super comfortable mattress
- A futon that can comfortably sleep 2 more guests
- Free WiFi
- Flat screen TV with Comcast and premium channels
- Modern bathroom with heated flooring
- Hair dryer
- Emergency supplies
- Linens, toiletries, and kitchen utensils are provided for your comfort and convenience
- Backyard with a gas grill (private access to the backyard)
- Plenty of free street parking
- Short walk to public transportation - 2 blocks to the L Taraval MUNI line, which will take you downtown to Union Square, shopping, and restaurants, or to the SF Zoo and Ocean Beach, where you can go surfing, or take a quiet stroll along the coast to the famous Cliff House and Beach Chalet restaurant, where you can dine while watching the sunset; 1 block to the 48 Quintara bus, which will take you to the Mission/Potrero Hill or to the Great Hwy/Ocean Beach
- Ocean view from outside the house
- Walking distance to Golden Gate Park, the beach, and authentic Taraval St. restaurants and coffee shops
- We are close to Lake Merced/Harding Park Golf Course
- 24/7 access to 7-Eleven and Safeway just a few blocks away
- 20 min. drive to/from SFO, easy access to 280 and 101 freeways
We'll be more than happy to answer any questions and help you plan your perfect San Francisco stay!
Thanks for looking, and we hope to see you soon!
Lina & Alex
- No smoking or drugs
- No pets
- No guests except those registered in advance
- No parties
- Quiet hours between 10pm and 8am
- Photo ID required for check-in
- In the unlikely event that guests cause damage to the apartment or furnishings, or do anything that requires excessive cleaning, we reserve the right to use the security deposit for additional cleaning or repair
it's my first time of using airbnb, i must say it is a great experience. the room is amazing, quite feel like home. compared with living in hotel, it has much bigger space for my kids to run and play. Alex is a very nice host, he reminded us in the morning that it was street cleaning day we need to move our car to avoid receiving tickets.
Alex was there to greet me and show me the apartment. It lives up to its description in that it is all modern, and very spacious and clean. It is a place that is designed for guests, so it has all amenities, and everything is up to date. It is very private, and has a nice garden entrance. The beds and bedding were very comfortable. The area was convenient for my needs but a somewhat remote neighborhood. Very close to golden gate park, though. Parking was available on the street but a lot easier with a small car.
We stayed here for 4 nights in February and were very pleased. Very clean and modern looking private space with your own entry. No problem with parking. Muni stop close by, about 20-25 min to Embarcadero stop. Grocery store also close by. Alex and Lina are great and welcoming hosts, very responsive.
Flat was beautiful and Lina/Alex were great hosts. Thank you both so much for a great visit to San Fran
Alex and Lina's place is absolutely superb and they are terrific hosts. I stayed there for two nights during a business trip to S.F. and was positively delighted. It was so immaculate that one could have eaten off the floor, a real big deal to me. Not eating off the floor but having a spotless place to stay! :) It was quiet, spacious and super modern with outlets never farther than three feet away regardless of where you were, another big deal for this road warrior! Communications were excellent and instant. Walking distance to the beach, (1/4 mi?) with a great running path along side the Pacific. What else can I say? I will be back!
"We had a very comfortable stay at Alex's apartment. The apartment was spacious, very clean, modern, with all the amenities any traveler might need for their stay. Alex and Lina responded to our booking request very quickly and they met us and showed us the apartment. We were very happy with the location, street parking was easy, safe neighborhood and close to excellent coffee stores and restaurants. We had a very early flight and made it to the airport in 20 minutes. Overall an excellent stay and a rare find in SF!"
Spent 3 days in Alex's space. Was very clean and comfortable. Would book again.
Hello! We've been living in San Francisco for over 25 years.
We’re friendly, open, intellectually curious and honest, world travelers and explorers. We love: a comfy environment with a hot cup of coffee; a clean modern bathroom and kitchen; eating delicious food. Our favorite places that we’ve traveled to are Brazil, Argentina, France, Israel, Italy and Japan.
As your hosts, we’re here if you need us, helpful but not intrusive, and we will certainly keep your privacy. The apartment has its own entrance, so you will feel like you're in a home-away-from-home.
We'd love to share our home and local knowledge with you and aim to make your visit to San Francisco as lovely, comfortable, and enjoyable as possible! Feel free to ask us any questions.