- - Summary - -
Private separate part of a Mid-Century modern house on the highest residential street in SF. Sweeping views from the Pacific Ocean to Alcatraz to Downtown to the East Bay. Quiet street, plenty of parking.
High speed Wi-Fi, W/D.
The house you will stay in is a Mid-Century Modern with many Japanese inspired details throughout.
The house is located by the foot of an architectual landmark, Sutro Tower. 2 minutes easy walk will take you to Twin Peaks Vista Point.
It's centrally located and boarded by the Castro, Haight-Ashbury, Noe Valley, Cole Valley, Buena Vista, Glen Park, West Portal, UCSF and Golden Gate Park.
YOUR PRIVATE QUARTERS include:
Large room with a panoramic view.
Queen size bed with winged suede headboard. Luxury quality bedding, 10 inch memory mattress.
Large closet with shelves and hangers.
In-suite bathroom with a bathtub and electrical towel warmer.
You will stay in your own panoramic view bedroom and use your private bathroom next door.
Comfortable queen size bed with white leather headboard and frame. 10-inch memory mattress, extra soft pillows and extra warm blanket. A luggage rack to keep your travel bags organized.
Lots of wardrobe space with hangers, shelves and drawers.
Living room with a fireplace, a lounge and a dining areas, a 60-inch TV panel with Apple TV. Watch Netflix or Hulu+.
Kitchen has a gas cooktop, toaster, M/W, electrical kettle, French press, Nespresso coffee machine. You are welcome to use a variety of bagged and loose leaves teas and coffee.
Laundry room access
- Court yard and Patio (Shoji doors must remain closed)
- Locked closet in the Master Bedroom
- Sliding doors closet by the entrance door
- Bottom cabinets in the kitchen.
Interaction with guests
We live in a separate part of the house with its own entrance.
In most cases one of us will be present to meet you in person. On a rear occasion of our schedule conflicts the key will be left in a MasterLock with basic instructions for accommodation.
If we agree on certain time to meet and your plans changed please give me a notice as soon as you can.
Other things to note
STR-(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
• Check-in time is 3PM.
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BOOK!
1. Absolutely no smoking around the house. Any evidence of smoking of any kind will result in $250 charge.
2. Unfortunately, no pets.
3. No loud noise after 10pm.
4. No illegal activities on the property.
5. No outside visitors except guests registered in advance.
1. Remember that this is a residence.
2. Turn off lights, water and heater when you are done using them. Turn off all lights and the heater when leaving the house. Excessive unjustified waste of energy will result in an additional charge of $50 per day. We reserve the right to enter any area the apartment should there be a need to bring energy waste into compliance.
3. Wash dishes or anything that you use in the kitchen before returning them back in the cabinets.
4. Keep the place clean and tidy. Please recycle whenever is possible.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 30 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm an avid traveler, curious about people and things. Professionally I studied Economics and Photography. Areas where I have a strong interest include Cultural Anthropology, Art History, Jungian Psychology, Literature and performing arts to name a few.
I'm very excited about the prospects that sharing economy promises and am proud in taking part in it. I hope that platforms like this will bring an authentic travel back, when the travelers learn about new places from the locals.
Throughout my travels I stayed in all types of lodging, from campgrounds and motels to five star resorts and boutique hotels.
While being a host I strive to bring the best practices in hospitality. For that my credo is "Nothing in excess, but necessities are of the highest standard".