- - Summary - -
Private separate part of a Mid-Century modern house on the highest residential street in SF. Sweeping views from the Pacific Ocean to Alcatraz to Downtown to the East Bay. Quiet street, plenty of parking. One of the safest neighborhoods in the city, security cameras monitor outside of the house.
High speed Wi-Fi, W/D.
The house you will stay in is a Mid-Century Modern with many Japanese inspired details throughout.
The house is located by the foot of an architectual landmark, Sutro Tower. 2 minutes easy walk will take you to Twin Peaks Vista Point.
It's centrally located and boarded by the Castro, Haight-Ashbury, Noe Valley, Cole Valley, Buena Vista, Glen Park, West Portal, UCSF and Golden Gate Park.
YOUR PRIVATE QUARTERS include:
1. Master Suite.
Large room with a panoramic view.
Queen size bed with winged suede headboard. Luxury quality bedding, 10 inch memory mattress.
Large closet with shelves and hangers.
In-suite bathroom with a bathtub and electrical towel warmer.
2. Junior Bedroom.
You will stay in your own panoramic view bedroom and use your own adjusent private bathroom.
Comfortable queen size bed with white leather headboard and frame. 10-inch memory mattress, extra soft pillows and extra warm blanket. A luggage rack to keep your travel bags organized.
Lots of wardrobe space with hangers, shelves and drawers.
3. Living room with a fireplace, a lounge and a dining areas, a 60-inch TV panel with Apple TV. Watch Netflix or Hulu+.
4. Kitchen has a Viking gas cooktop, Miele oven, Miele D/W, toaster, M/W, electrical kettle, French press, Nespresso coffee machine. You are welcome to use a variety of bagged and loose leaves teas and coffee.
Laundry room access
- Court yard and Patio (Shoji doors must remain closed)
- Locked closet in the Master Bedroom
- Sliding doors closet by the entrance door
- Bottom cabinets in the kitchen.
Interaction with guests
Anytime. We live in a separate part of the same building with its own entrance.
I'd be happy to help you to plan your San Francisco visit, and recommend places to eat, shop and attend but I also have a busy schedule with work and school, and value independent self-sufficient guests.
Other things to note
In most cases one of us will be present to meet you in person. On a rear occasion of our schedule conflicts the key will be left in a MasterLock with basic instructions for accommodation.
If we agree on certain time to meet and your plans changed please give me a notice as soon as you can.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
1. Absolutely no smoking anywhere on the property. Any evidence of smoking of any kind will result in $250 charge.
2. Maximum occupancy 4 people. No additional guests, day or night. $150 per day per person beyond allowed maximum.
3. No parties.
4. No loud noise between 10pm-7am.
5. No illegal activities on the property.
6. Unfortunately, no pets.
1. Remember that this is a residence in a quiet neighborhood. Be mindful of people around you.
2. Turn off lights, water and heater when you are done using them. Turn off all lights and the heater when leaving the house.
3. Keep the apartment clean and tidy.
This host has 30 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm an avid traveler, curious about people and things. Professionally I studied Economics and Photography. Areas where I have a strong interest include Cultural Anthropology, Art History, Jungian Psychology, Literature and performing arts to name a few.
I'm very excited about the prospects that sharing economy promises and am proud in taking part in it. I hope that platforms like this will bring an authentic travel back, when the travelers learn about new places from the locals.
Throughout my travels I stayed in all types of lodging, from campgrounds and motels to five star resorts and boutique hotels.
While being a host I strive to bring the best practices in hospitality. For that my credo is "Nothing in excess, but necessities are of the highest standard".