About this listing
- - Summary - -
Mid-Century modern house on the highest residential street in SF. Sweeping views from the Pacific Ocean to Alcatraz to Downtown to East Bay. Quiet street, plenty of parking.
Kitchen, cozy courtyard, W&D.
The house you will stay in is a Mid-Century Modern with many Japanese inspired details throughout.
The house is located by the foot of an architectual landmark, Sutro Tower. 2 minutes easy walk will take you to Twin Peaks Vista Point.
It's centrally located and boarded by the Castro, Haight-Ashbury, Noe Valley, Cole Valley, West Portal, UCSF and Golden Gate Park.
Make it a stop while visiting San Francisco for Christmas or New Years Eve.
YOUR PRIVATE QUARTERS include:
Large room with a panoramic view.
Queen size bed with winged suede headboard. Luxury quality bedding, 10 inch memory mattress.
Large closet with shelves and hangers.
In-suite bathroom with a bathtub and electrical towel warmer.
You will stay in your own panoramic view bedroom and use your private bathroom next door.
Comfortable queen size bed with white leather headboard and frame. 10-inch memory mattress, extra soft pillows and extra warm blanket. A luggage rack to keep your travel bags organized.
Lots of wardrobe space with hangers, shelves and drawers.
Living room with a fireplace, a lounge and a dining areas, a 60-inch TV panel with Apple TV. Watch Netflix or Hulu+.
Kitchen has a gas cooktop, toaster, M/W, electrical kettle, French press. You are welcome to use a variety of bagged and loose leaves teas and coffee.
Laundry room access
Interaction with Guests
We live in a separate part of the house with its own entrance.
In most cases one of us will be present to meet you in person. On a rear occasion of our schedule conflicts the key will be left in a MasterLock with basic instructions for accommodation.
If we agree on certain time to meet and your plans changed please give me a notice as soon as you can.
_Wake up in a morning to a jaw-dropping view of the sun rising over San Francisco Bay, make yourself breakfast while watching boats sailing, have some afternoon tea and see fog rolling in from the ocean, sip wine and enjoy city and bridge lights, fall asleep under a fog-horns lullaby.
This area is probably the most motorist friendly. There is a plenty of street parking and easy access to major freeways and routes, including 49-miles scenic route.
The street is located on the very top of the steep hill, a treat for hiking aficionados. The closest bus stop is about 0.5 mile walk, but for quick, fun, inexpensive and truly San Franciscan transportation we recommend using Lyft.
If you are flying to/from SFO and not renting a car we can arrange a pick-up/drop-off for an additional fee $40.
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BOOK!
1. Absolutely no smoking around the house. Any evidence of smoking of any kind will result in $250 charge.
2. Unfortunately, no pets.
3. No loud noise after 10pm.
4. No illegal activities on the property.
5. The Guest may invite up to four (4) additional persons onto the property for a social gathering, but not for an overnight stay. Under no circumstances are more than four (4) persons permitted to occupy the property overnight.
5. Do not place anything HOT on the dinning table or any wooden surfaces. 6. Use coasters for placing drinks on the furniture.
7. No flushing down the toilet anything except toilet paper. You might be responsible for the plumbing services if it becomes clogged up.
1. Remember that this is a residence.
2. Turn off lights, water and heater when you are done using them. Turn off all lights and the heater when leaving the house. Excessive unjustified waste of energy will result in an additional charge of $50 per day. We reserve the right to enter any area the apartment should there be a need to bring energy waste into compliance.
3. Wash dishes or anything that you use in the kitchen before returning them back in the cabinets.
4. Keep the place clean and tidy. Please recycle whenever is possible.