- - Summary - -
Private separate part of a Mid-Century modern house on the highest residential street in SF. Sweeping views from the Pacific Ocean to Alcatraz to Downtown to the East Bay. Quiet street, plenty of parking. One of the safest neighborhoods in the city, security cameras monitor outside of the house.
High speed Wi-Fi, W/D.
1. Absolutely no smoking anywhere on the property. Any evidence of smoking of any kind will result in $250 charge.
2. Maximum occupancy 4 people. No additional guests, day or night. $150 per day per person beyond allowed maximum.
3. No parties.
4. No loud noise between 10pm-7am.
5. No illegal activities on the property.
6. Unfortunately, no pets.
1. Remember that this is a residence in a quiet neighborhood. Be mindful of people around you.
2. Turn off lights, water and heater when you are done using them. Turn off all lights and the heater when leaving the house.
3. Keep the apartment clean and tidy.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 30 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm an avid traveler, curious about people and things. Professionally I studied Economics and Photography. Areas where I have a strong interest include Cultural Anthropology, Art History, Jungian Psychology, Literature and performing arts to name a few.
I'm very excited about the prospects that sharing economy promises and am proud in taking part in it. I hope that platforms like this will bring an authentic travel back, when the travelers learn about new places from the locals.
Throughout my travels I stayed in all types of lodging, from campgrounds and motels to five star resorts and boutique hotels.
While being a host I strive to bring the best practices in hospitality. For that my credo is "Nothing in excess, but necessities are of the highest standard".