About this listing
Our apartment is newly completed luxury apartment (1600sf) at Kuala Lumpur.
It has 3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms. It comfortably fits big family and just few minute to Kuala Lumpur city center.
The apartment located at high floor with KLCC view.
You coming in group from 4 to 20 person?
Looking for accommodation at Kuala Lumpur?
Welcome to book with us. We total have 11 listings from studio apartment to 3 storey villa that match your criteria.
Our listing as below:-
A grand, newly renovated, stylish, clean & cozy boarding house in Kuala Lumpur. It is strategically located at the heart of Kuala Lumpur, surrounded by famous local cuisines, colleges, business centers and hospitals.
This unit is corner unit and located at high floor with a panoramic KLCC view. It come with the biggest and longest balcony in Kuala Lumpur. Fantastic night view.
We welcome decent visitors, family and friends.
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 king size bed (1 additional)
- 2 queen size beds
- 4 single beds
- Ideal for 6 to 12 persons
- 4 units air conditioning & fan in the entire house
- Sofa, TV, DVD, hifi sound system
- Fridge, washing machine, microwave , kettle, induction cooker, rice cooker, toaster, kitchen utilities & dining set.
- Shower with water heater & bathtub
- Hair dryer & iron
- Two units indoor car parks
- A dining set for 12 person
- Cooking facilities are provided
- Unlimited internet wifi (Unifi speed 10Mbps)
- 50m Infinity pool
- Wading pool
- Sauna room
- Game room
- Futsal court
- BBQ deck
- Reception lobby
- 24-hour security
- 3 tier access card system
- Guard house
- Colleges, coffee shops & public transport
- Restaurants, banks, supermarket & entertainment outlets
- Sri Petaling
- KESAS & Maju Express Highway
- 3 mins to Sri Petaling Golf Driving Range
- 5 mins to Desa Water Park
- 10 mins to Berjaya Bukit Jalil Golf Resort
- 10 mins to Thean Hou Temple (Chinese: 天后宫)
- 3 mins to Sri Petaling and Bukit Jalil LRT Station
- 3 mins to Bukit Jalil stadium & IMU
- 3 mins to Technology Park Malaysia
- 3 mins to APIIT, Astro & IRIS
- 7 mins to Bandar Tasik Selatan Bus Terminal
- 10 mins to Mid Valley, Bandar Sunway & KLCC
There are several shopping malls nearby, like Plaza OUG (which houses brands like Parkson and Giant), Central Supermarket, Pearl Point Mall, Carrefour and The Store. For those who want to venture out further, Mid Valley Megamall in Mid Valley City is a 5 minute drive away, through Old Klang Road.
Residents here can enjoy having everything within reach. They have shopping complexes and hypermarkets nearby, there are food courts and restaurants (good ones, too) within the neighborhood, and residents also enjoy a weekly night market that goes on every Sunday. For those who like to procure their kitchen ingredients fresh daily, it is fortunate because there is a wet market that goes on every day.
Getting around is pretty easy because of the frequency of public transports that pass through are high
TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM AIRPORT ( KLIA / LCCT )
KLIA Airport ( estimate 45 minute )
1) Transit KLIA - Bandar Tasik Selatan(MYR26.50) - cab apartment (MYR5 ,2.33km) .First train 0552hrs - Last train 0100hrs (from KL Sentral last train 0003hrs)
2) CAB KLIA - Apartment (MYR70 , 51.27Km )
LCCT Airport -
1) Airport bus (air asia / star shuttle) - KL Sentral (MYR9) - RapidKL bus no U71(MYR1.90) - Apartment
BUSES TO LRT
Bus No T421 - Salak Selatan LRT station (6.4km)
Bus No U71 - Sri Petaling LRT station (1.9km)
Bus No U71 - Bukit Jalil LRT station (3.5km)
BUSES OPERATING HOUR
Weekdays & Saturday 6am until 11pm
Weekends and Public Holiday 7am until 12pm
Check in after : 3.00 pm
Check out before : 12.00 pm
* Inform host for early check in.
Contact me for airport pickup, rent car, rent, arrange tour, more early confirmed, more special rate.
Swimming Pool (Lap pool and wadding pool,Sauna, Futsal, Gym room, Garden)
Interaction with Guests
WELCOME. You may choose to stay for one night, one week, or even a month! We will always meet you when check in and check out,we will fully hospitality for you and family. On request, we are able provide you with airport transport and daily tour guide.
I provide complimentary cleaning service once for a 4 night's stay, and twice a week for longer stays!
As I live in the same development, I am at your disposal throughout your stay should you need anything!
I look forward to having you stay at my studio, where all you need to bring is your luggage! ;)
You are welcome to our homestay99.
Alvin Goon the host will personally check in and check out guest.
Our apartment located at very convenience area.
1) Local food:-
Walking distance to variety of local food. Nearby we have many famous local eating restaurant.
Less than 5 km to Mid Valley Megamall which is 9th largest shopping mall in the world. Total 420,000 m² (4.5 million sq ft), shop till you drop.
3) Entertainment and Nightlife:-
Only 2.9 km to Scott Garden which is Kuala Lumpur most happening entertainment and nightlife spot.
4) Family Entertainment Water Park:-
Only 5.2 km to Desa Waterpark. It is a family entertainment part that boasts of an exciting variety of water rides and slides.
5) Serene and Relaxing Park:-
Only 3.6 km to Bukit Jalil Park. It is mammoth green lung in Klang Valley. Occupying a sanctuary of 80 acres. This public park is the best kept secret for a photography venue. Plus, its admission is free of charge.
Only 4.0 km to National Sports Complex which is largest sports complex in the country. It was officially opening ceremonies for 1998 Commonwealth Games. Best for jogging and swimming.
Only 5.2 km to Bukit Jalil Golf & Resort. Sprawled over a 165-acre site and one of the most talked about golf course in Klang Valley (KL).
8) KLCC - Petronas Twin Towers:-
Our apartment to KL Sentral only 8.2km. KL Sentral is the main railway station in Kuala Lumpur. it is connected with KLIA Ekspres, KLIA Transit, KTM Komuter, KTM intercity trains, KL Monorail, My Rapid Transit (MRT) and Light Rapid Transit (LRT).
Here, you are connected with railway to anywhere you want.
Other Things to Note
Travel and earn on Airbnb,get USD25 for free in travel credit! Sign up with a new account with this link :-
- Unlimited internet wifi with speed 10Mbps
- Indoor car parks ( 2 units)
- Towels and hotel amenities are provided.
- Shampoo and shower gel are provided.
- Drinking water and tea are provided.
- Cleaning free for weekly stay guest.
- Children under 12 years of age stay for free in their parent's room using the existing bedding.
As a local, we shall provide many useful information and tips that you could saving a lot of time, energy and money.
Terms and Conditions:-
1) MYR500 as security deposit will be collected upon check in and refundable after check out after checking house condition.
2) Rental included electric consumption 40 kilowatt (KWH) per day. Extra electric usage charged RM0.60 per kilowatt (KWH).This is prevent guest wasted for switch all the electric application all day long even nobody live in.
3) Lost of access card and key charged MYR150 per set.
4) All guest must agree to the following rules whereby damaging of property goods will not have their security deposits returned.
5) Please switch off all electrical items, air-con and lights when you go out. Be Eco-friendly to the environment.
6) All guests both future and current must agree to the following rules whereby any unacceptable activity and damaging of property goods will not have their security deposits returned. I.e.: Parties, mass gatherings, and illegal tenants.
7) Housekeeping. The house will be cleaned to quality standards prior to your arrival and after your departure. You will be responsible for the cleaning of your unit during your stay and for leaving the unit in good condition at check-out. Additional cleaning fees MYR150 might be charged if cleanness is unacceptable.
8) Check-out before 1200pm & Check-in after 1500pm.
Early check-in / late check-out are chargeable MYR30 for every 1 hour and subject to availability.
9) All guests must show passport / IC and registered themselves at guard house
The host canceled this reservation 7 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
When alvin welcomed us in the airport, he was so nice and accomodating. We asked him to drop us off in a convenience store and although it was past midnight he obliged and helped us in our grocery. The condo itself was nice and spacious. It accomodated us all(8 of us).but i think the condo was just finished bcoz it was still dusty and it wasnt good to one of my sister who has allergic rhinitis.Also, alvin didnt tell us ahead that ge transferred us to another condo and it wasnt good bcoz i gave d old address to our tour guide and i had to inform them asap of the new address. I noticed Alvin is quite unpredictable and he is not punctual maybe bcoz he thought filipinos are like that but im a doctor, im always on time. I was stressed also on the airport transfer from KL to airport. We had agreed that he will pick us at KLCC tower at 6:15pm so our tour driver dropped us off at 6pm but at the last minute he told me he will be late gor 45 min bcoz of traffic. That was ok, we went shopping to pass the time but he again called and instructed us to ride a taxi to go back to the condo which is very hard for us since we dont know the address( i surrendered d keycard already with the address). Then he told me he cannot accomodate the 8 of us in his van in going to the airport which was unacceptable since we already agreed of a 10 seated van worth 69$. Although his price on sirport transfers is quite expensive, we still went ahead bcoz we agreed already. I had quite a headache and becoz of this disagreement, we still dont have dinner. My older sister who is lawyer finally spoke to Alvin and told him to fetch us at KLCC tower in 15min and surprisingly he arrived.And we decided to call our tour driver and asked him instead to transport us to the airport and luckily he was available. We arrived at the airport at 10pm bcoz we had to get our luggages in Alvin's condo.the confo is not convenient becoz it was located far from Central KL and some taxi drivers are not familiar with the address. I had to call Alvin and let him talk to the driver for directions.
Alvin was a very friendly and helpful host. He provide valuable assistance/guidance before, during and after the stay period. His apartment was absolutely clean, well maintain and big enough to cater large group of guest like me. It's highly recommended accommodation and I would choose it again when I have a trip there in future.
Crispin was an absolutely perfect guest! He stayed in my place and I felt totally comfortable leaving it in his hands - he is extremely considerate, friendly, clean, and easy to communicate with. I'd be happy to have him stay again anytime! Highly recommended!!
Fully furnished service residence for everything you need and most of all it is able to accommodate up to 12 pax! We have 8 pax staying in the condo but yet did not feel cramped as the unit is huge and spacious enough. Balcony is huge enough for you to rest and relax. Facilities you named it they have it, from high speed internet to cooking utensils. All too convenient to give any negative feedback! Highly recommended!
I believe that I couldn't have had any better guest than Ai Shing. Communication before the reservation was perfect and fast. When she left, the place was clean and tidy! Very understanding, very easy to talk to. I would not hesitate to have her for anytime! She is a delightful guest and polite! Congratulation for Ai Shing for new married life ! Cheers !!
My family stayed at Alvin's apt for 3 nights this month. The master bedroom looks exactly like the photo displayed. The living area is very spacious and the view from the balcony is nice.
Mr. Wang and his family were very nice and enthusiastic travelers. They treated my apartment perfectly & it was easy to make arrangements with them.They even help me to clean the floor and throw all rubbish before they leave ! I highly recommend them as your guests and they are always welcome again!
We rented the room for wedding usage. Alvin has been very helpful & thoughtful, especially preparing the mattress for the kids. Overall the comments were positive from our guests with his service rendered. The check-out process were smooth & beyond our expectation. We definitely would recommend your lovely apartment to our friends for a short stay. Thanks to Alvin!!!
Congratulation to Sean Ong ! Sean just get married on 08-11-14 ! Our guest is Sean's relative,they come with 12 adult and 2 kids.Everyone of they are very nice guest: polite, friendly, considerate, most respectful of property and house rules. They were here to attend Sean Ong wedding ceremony ! Highly recommended! Everyone are very kind, quiet and easy going. Sean arrange everything for their family - Airport pick up,Kuala Lumpur City Tour,send to airport,very gentle and well organized ! Early,calm and kept me informed about check in and check out even Sean was so busy to prepare wedding ceremony ! I love to have everyone back again ! It was a pleasant and I hope their revisit, personally I highly recommend all of them !
This host has 53 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Alvin Goon
I love traveling, I used to work with my closed friend who is the tour guide to arrange the tour for several tourists. I can provide you the guide for activities, accommodations and transportation to anywhere around Malaysia.
I'm always happy to support and answer your questions. You're welcome to visit my place!