Our apartment is newly completed luxury apartment (1600sf) at Kuala Lumpur.
It has 3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms. It comfortably fits big family and just few minute to Kuala Lumpur city center.
The apartment located at high floor with KLCC view.
Terms and Conditions:-
1) MYR500 as security deposit will be collected upon check in and refundable after check out after checking house condition.
2) Lost of access card and key charged MYR150 per set.
3) All guest must agree to the following rules whereby any unacceptable activity and damaging of property goods will not have their security deposits returned. I.e.: Parties, mass gatherings, and illegal tenants.
4) Electricity usage is included in rental. Please switch off all electrical items, air-con and lights when you go out. Be Eco-friendly to the environment.
5) Housekeeping. The house will be cleaned to quality standards prior to your arrival and after your departure. You will be responsible for the cleaning of your unit during your stay and for leaving the unit in good condition at check-out. Additional cleaning fees MYR150 might be charged if cleanness is unacceptable.
6) Check-out before 1200pm & Check-in after 1500pm.
Early check-in / late check-out are chargeable MYR30 for every 1 hour and subject to availability.
7) All guests must show passport / IC and registered themselves at guard house.
8) The unit is a non-smoking area apart from a separate smoking zone. Smoking only at balcony. Failure to observe the non-smoking policy will result in charging the Guest with the amount of MYR100.
9) Pets are not allowed.
1) 保证金马币 500 将在登记入住时被征收,並在退房時检查房屋狀況后退还。
2) 遗失门禁卡和钥匙收费是每一套马币 150。
5) 请保持家里清洁。房子将被清洗质量标准您的到来之前和你离开后。您将负责为您的设备在您入住期间和在退房离开单位状况良好清洗。如果清洁是不可接受的额外清洁费马币 150可能会被收取费用。
6) 退房 1200pm 前及入住后 1500pm。
7) 所有客人都必须出示护照/ 证件, 并在警卫室登记。
8) 单位是从单独的吸烟区非吸烟区分开。只允许在阳台抽烟。不遵守禁烟政策将罚款马币 100。
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 444 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
我是马来西亚华裔青年。我会说标准的华语, 广东话, 福建话(闽南语)。欢迎用国语沟通。
I am a full time Airbnb host who were living in Kuala Lumpur for pass 15 years. I am very outgoing and friendly. I love traveling and adventure. I hang out with my guest and show them my city, modern and old sides of Kuala Lumpur, and of course we can do language exchange. I like talking to people from different parts of the world, sharing our life stories. So if you like, let me help u enjoy this beautiful city as much as I do. Most of all, wish u have a great time!
I will meet you in person and give you more local information, local tips (after you book) and please provide me with your schedules, I can make sure your check in will be easy.
I can't promise to be your guide in person because of the same reason, but (after reservation) I will send you a Kuala Lumpur tourist guide list based on my local life experience. I am also always on phone so you can reach me anytime.
THIS IS NOT A HOTEL. There won't be annoying hidden cost and cleaning fee is for once not everyday. But because THIS IS NOT A HOTEL, I am not your concierge or receptionist either. Mutual respect + adequate consideration is a must.
If you want: -
1. A relaxing and unique place to stay in Kuala Lumpur with easy access to transportations;
2. An English speaking host who can be reached all the time;
3. A well compiled kit with tourist guide, local recommendations, detailed instructions on how to get to major touristy sites, emergency aid solutions etc;
4. Tips on location costumes, bargains, taxi drives
5. Change to meet cool people and make new friends, you will enjoy staying here.
All guests please provide me with another contact method where you can reach me more directly for emergency (after booked). Prefer Whats app, Viber, We Chat, Face book.
Answers to most frequent questions:
1. All the reservations need to be made on airbnb. Airbnb cancellation policy should be respected. Please finalize your trip before you make reservation.
2. The answer to "I am/my friend is in Kuala Lumpur, can we come over to have a look" is NO. If you are still suspicious after checking out all the photos taken by airbnb photographer and over 200 reviews my guests have written, I know it is probably not going to be a pleasant hosting experience for either of us.
3. Kuala Lumpur is a big city with touristy sites in different parts of the city. So my place is DEFINITELY NOT close to all the sites. But from my place, most of the sites can be easily reached on foot or by subway or short ride by taxi.
4. I can help you hire car/driver for airport pick-up/drop from airport pick up company, if you need one, please let me know 3 days in advance.
5. The check in time is 3pm. and the check out time is 12pm. You can arrive earlier and leave your bags here. But there is a chance your room / apartment won't be ready. If there is no guest on the previous night, you will have no problem getting into the room.
I have more than 14 apartment in Kuala Lumpur, feel free to check them out under my profile "view all listings"｡
我从 2013 年开始经营民宿。经过三年的努力, 我已经拥有超过 400 个好评语。看看我的评语吧。
赢得客户的赞赏,迈向 500 个好评语。