About this listing
Charming country house with private, in-ground pool (summer only) and panoramic views of the Blue Ridge mountains. 12 miles W of Charlottesville. 5 minutes from two excellent wineries. Sleeps 6 w/2 full baths, 2 bedrooms + 2 queen-size, full-height air mattresses.
2 bedrooms: 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed
2 queen-size, self-inflating, full-height air mattresses
2 full, recently updated bathrooms
2 living rooms:
- Living room with spectacular views, wood-burning fireplace, and iPod/CD
- Separate family room with TV, Dish Network, and Blu-Ray player
New kitchen with stainless-steel appliances
New washer and dryer in mudroom
Solid-oak hardwood floors
Pet door leading to large fenced backyard
Towels, sheets, and kitchenware are provided
Interaction with Guests
Property manager lives nearby and is available to answer any questions and resolve any issues.
Other Things to Note
1) No more than 2 pets per stay.
2) Dogs are not allowed in the pool, on the beds, or on the furniture. This policy is strictly enforced. Any indication that dogs have been allowed in the pool, on the beds, or on the furniture may result in forfeiture of the $500 damage deposit.
3) The pet fee is $25 per pet per stay.
Age restrictions; mature guests only.
Must respect and take care of my home and personal property as you would your own.
1) Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Eastern).
2) Check-out time is 12:00 noon (Eastern).
CLEANING: The $500 security deposit is refundable provided that (A) there is no damage to the property, furnishings, or other items provided for use and (B) the house is left in the same general condition in which you found it. This means:
1) Dishes washed and left in the dishwasher. Dishwasher detergent and dish soap are provided.
2) Refrigerator left empty and spills cleaned up.
3) Countertops and cooktop wiped to remove grease, spills, crumbs, etc.
4) All trash placed in trash bins or kitchen trash bags (provided).
5) Floors left reasonably clean (i.e., pet hair and tracked-in mud or dirt removed).
WHAT TO DO WITH USED LINENS/TOWELS:
1) Do not throw bed linens (e.g., comforters, pillows), pool towels, bath towels, or other linens on the floor.
2) Do not wash the bed linens, mattress pads, towels, or other linens.
3) Leave used sheets on the beds.
4) Leave used pool towels and bath towels in the bathrooms.