About this listing
One of Downtown Toronto's newest and hottest place to be for luxury!
The amenities are 5 star and the suite is incredibly appointed with breath taking views of the city! You will not be disappointed.
BRAND NEW furnishings.
* Fully furnished with Queen mattress and bedding in master.
* incredible kitchen with top of the line Miele appliances
* High speed WIFI internet
* Pull-out couch
* 9' Ceilings
* Balcony with incredible unobstructed high view of the city.
* 24 hour security and concierge service
* Ammenities include: Sauna, gym, hot tub fitness studio
* Minutes walk to public transit, award-winning restaurants, Financial District, Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC), CN Tower, Rogers Centre (Blue Jays Baseball, Toronto Argonauts Football), Air Canada Centre (Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey, Toronto Raptors Basketball, & Concerts), CNE, BMO Field (Toronto FC Soccer) Theatre District, Harbour Front, Lake Ontario, Chinatown, Art Gallery, Liberty Village, Clubbing District, Queen Street Fashion District.
* 10-minute drive to Royal Ontario Museum, University of Toronto, Yorkville, Distillery District, Castle Loma, Church Street, Korean Town, Greek Town.
* Close to major highways DVP (to Uptown) and QEW (to Niagara Falls, Airport, etc)
*Underground Parking available if needed (extra cost to be paid for and arranged by guest)
Spacious, modern, stylish shabby-chic 1 Bedroom, in the heart of the Entertainment District. This brand-new unit has abundant natural light, and spectacular views. Steps away from the trendy King Street West, nightlife, cafes, restaurants, boutique shopping and groceries. Easy access to Path/Subway
WALKING DISTANCE FROM ST. ANDREWS STATION & FINANCIAL DISTRICT
This 1 bedroom has:
- 9-foot ceiling, with large windows
- Spacious, bright living room and kitchen
- Stainless-steel appliances + granite counter-tops
- Walk-out balcony
Hi-Speed Internet Extreme Plus
- 24 hour concierge
- Private terraced lounge
- Fully-equipped gym
Ideally located in the heart of Toronto's World Class Entertainment District and just moments from fine dining, theaters and shopping.
Please, no smoking and not loud noise Just looking for respectful guests who will treat the place like a good guest should.
The place was like the pictures (although the 1st picture is not of this place, just be aware of that).
The building was nice, and easily accessible.
The downside would be that we didn't feel like John or anyone else is coming on a regular basis at this place to clean or have a look : it was dirty even if it is modern, we found stuff left there by the previous occupants, the thing on wich to hang the towels in the bathroom was coming off the wall... All in all, it was hard to find the motivation to keep this place clean, thinking that we maybe be the only one to do so.
Overall, a good place for 2 days like us, but for longer term, hard to feel comfortable there.
El apartamento está situado en pleno centro, en una ubicación simplemente perfecta. Impecablemente equipado. El anfitrión ha estado atento siempre a nuestras necesidades. Sin duda un alojamiento recomendable.
The place was lovely and clean and easy to get (website hidden) has an excellent location , accessible to restaurants theatres and transport. The view over Toronto is wonderful
The appartment is in a great location, right in the heart of downtown and walking distance to the waterfront and stadiums. Great for a couple, but not ideal for families however. Amenities were minimal and not suited if you want to cook at home as opposed to going out. It is also a bit small. As stated earlier, great for a young couple, but not really suited for our family of three.
The host was rather accomodating though, and easy to reach by phone to answer any questions we had.
It was an excellent apartment - great location, very comfortable and well decorated.
This host has 975 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, John
I love Toronto and am a huge ambassador of this fine city - I'd be happy to give you any advice and recommendations! I like to travel, listen to music, exercise and eat good food!