About this listing
One of Downtown Toronto's newest and hottest place to be for luxury!
The amenities are 5 star and the suite is incredibly appointed with breath taking views of the city! You will not be disappointed.
BRAND NEW furnishings.
* Fully furnished with Queen mattress and bedding in master.
* incredible kitchen with top of the line Miele appliances
* High speed WIFI internet
* Pull-out couch
* 9' Ceilings
* Balcony with incredible unobstructed high view of the city.
* 24 hour security and concierge service
* Ammenities include: Sauna, gym, hot tub fitness studio
* Minutes walk to public transit, award-winning restaurants, Financial District, Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC), CN Tower, Rogers Centre (Blue Jays Baseball, Toronto Argonauts Football), Air Canada Centre (Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey, Toronto Raptors Basketball, & Concerts), CNE, BMO Field (Toronto FC Soccer) Theatre District, Harbour Front, Lake Ontario, Chinatown, Art Gallery, Liberty Village, Clubbing District, Queen Street Fashion District.
* 10-minute drive to Royal Ontario Museum, University of Toronto, Yorkville, Distillery District, Castle Loma, Church Street, Korean Town, Greek Town.
* Close to major highways DVP (to Uptown) and QEW (to Niagara Falls, Airport, etc)
*Underground Parking available if needed (extra cost to be paid for and arranged by guest)
Spacious, modern, stylish shabby-chic 1 Bedroom, in the heart of the Entertainment District. This brand-new unit has abundant natural light, and spectacular views. Steps away from the trendy King Street West, nightlife, cafes, restaurants, boutique shopping and groceries. Easy access to Path/Subway
WALKING DISTANCE FROM ST. ANDREWS STATION & FINANCIAL DISTRICT
This 1 bedroom has:
- 9-foot ceiling, with large windows
- Spacious, bright living room and kitchen
- Stainless-steel appliances + granite counter-tops
- Walk-out balcony
Hi-Speed Internet Extreme Plus
- 24 hour concierge
- Private terraced lounge
- Fully-equipped gym
Ideally located in the heart of Toronto's World Class Entertainment District and just moments from fine dining, theaters and shopping.
Please, no smoking and not loud noise Just looking for respectful guests who will treat the place like a good guest should.
Valitettavasti majoittuminen ei onnistunut, sillä majoittaja alkoi viime hetkellä muuttaa saapumisaika myöhemmäksi. Jouduimme perumaan ja etsimään toisen paikan.
Awesome apartment!! Super clean and very comfortable. Great location too. Will definitely stay here again!!
L'appartement tres bien situé nous a permi de bien visiter la ville. Propre. Nous n'avons pas rencontré John mais avions les instructions précises pour récupérer les clés. Apres quelques difficultés nousavons trouvé la notice pour fzire fonctionner la plaque de cuisson.
The good : accommodation is well appointed and in prime location of Toronto. A washer/ dryer is on site and since we've been traveling for a week, that was a very nice treat. The bad: you're not exactly going to build a relationship with this host - his correspondences are short and to the point. Check in/ out timing are non negotiable
We really enjoyed our stay at David's condo. Even though we didn't meet personally, it was really easy to communicate with him by text. The check-in time was very flexible and smooth. The condo was very clean and had a gorgeous view of the city! The location couldn't be better. We highly recommend this listing!
It was exactly how the pictures are, it's a very nice place. John was very quick with his responses. It was in the middle of downtown which was amazing.
We were not met by John, however, the instructions he provided made for a seamless arrival and he promptly responded to any text/email that I sent him. The location of the apartment could not be better. It is close to everything. The bed was very comfortable. The apartment itself was not very clean. There was food in the kitchen sink and hair in the tub along with an old bar of soap. A light was burnt out above the bathroom sink and the ceiling fan did not work. Towels and sheets were in the washer and dryer and because John asks that you strip the bed before you leave and put the sheets on a wash cycle it meant that we had to dry and fold the items that the previous guest put in the wash.
This host has 905 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, John
I love Toronto and am a huge ambassador of this fine city - I'd be happy to give you any advice and recommendations! I like to travel, listen to music, exercise and eat good food!