One of Downtown Toronto's newest and hottest place to be for luxury!
The amenities are 5 star and the suite is incredibly appointed with breath taking views of the city! You will not be disappointed.
BRAND NEW furnishings.
* Fully furnished with Queen mattress and bedding in master.
* incredible kitchen with top of the line Miele appliances
* High speed WIFI internet
* Pull-out couch
* 9' Ceilings
* Balcony with incredible unobstructed high view of the city.
* 24 hour security and concierge service
* Ammenities include: Sauna, gym, hot tub fitness studio
* Minutes walk to public transit, award-winning restaurants, Financial District, Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC), CN Tower, Rogers Centre (Blue Jays Baseball, Toronto Argonauts Football), Air Canada Centre (Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey, Toronto Raptors Basketball, & Concerts), CNE, BMO Field (Toronto FC Soccer) Theatre District, Harbour Front, Lake Ontario, Chinatown, Art Gallery, Liberty Village, Clubbing District, Queen Street Fashion District.
* 10-minute drive to Royal Ontario Museum, University of Toronto, Yorkville, Distillery District, Castle Loma, Church Street, Korean Town, Greek Town.
* Close to major highways DVP (to Uptown) and QEW (to Niagara Falls, Airport, etc)
*Underground Parking available if needed (extra cost to be paid for and arranged by guest)
Spacious, modern, stylish shabby-chic 1 Bedroom, in the heart of the Entertainment District. This brand-new unit has abundant natural light, and spectacular views. Steps away from the trendy King Street West, nightlife, cafes, restaurants, boutique shopping and groceries. Easy access to Path/Subway
WALKING DISTANCE FROM ST. ANDREWS STATION & FINANCIAL DISTRICT
This 1 bedroom has:
- 9-foot ceiling, with large windows
- Spacious, bright living room and kitchen
- Stainless-steel appliances + granite counter-tops
- Walk-out balcony
Hi-Speed Internet Extreme Plus
- 24 hour concierge
- Private terraced lounge
- Fully-equipped gym
Ideally located in the heart of Toronto's World Class Entertainment District and just moments from fine dining, theaters and shopping.
Please, no smoking and not loud noise Just looking for respectful guests who will treat the place like a good guest should.
This place was ideal location and an amazing view of the city. The host was accommodating and helpful. Check in was easy and we had access to everything we needed.
Amazing! John was fast at responding to my text messages for questions and he made sure I had a comfortable stay. Amazing building, located in a great location downtown close to many toronto hot spots. Unit was roomy and beautiful, decor was simple yet elegant! Bathroom was huge and tub was amazing! Did not check out amenities but by the look of the building, they must be incredible.
Very nice area, perfectly centered in the entertainment district.
Everything you may need is there.
Easy to access.
This rental condo is bright, even though is located on 14th floor, quite bright and nice view. Balcony should be nice but in summer....not at -20°C !
Washing machine, dryer, hoven : everything very efficient and easy to use.
Host never seen but helpful and responsive.
Check the bed legs : falling down.
The only negative point is the cleanliness of the condo and fridge.
We shouldn't have to pay the cleaning fee as I spend 2 hours to clean everything.
Located in a tall downtown tower, this apartment is close to numerous shops, galleries, and restaurants. The central location also means that it is very easy to get around to other interesting (less corporate) neighbourhoods from here. Although I did not meet John in person, he was friendly in our text and e-mail exchanges, and he provided clear instructions for how to get in. He also said that he would be available if I needed anything, which is appreciated.
The apartment itself was very clean and bright; somewhat austere in its hyper-minimal decor. The kitchen is equipped with all the essential cooking implements, including coffee making technology (always vital!). Overall, I had a pleasant stay.
Another great stay at John's building. Exactly as advertised and in a fantastic location. Highly recommended to any potential visitors.
This apartment was amazing! It was very easy to get to, the location is right by tons of bars/restaurants/grocery stores/ect, and John was very clear in his instructions so there wasn't any confusion with getting inside.
The apartment was clean, in a great location, and much cheaper since since I got to cook at home instead of eat out the whole time. Overall I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a place to stay in downtown Toronto.
This host has 586 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I love Toronto and am a huge ambassador of this fine city - I'd be happy to give you any advice and recommendations! I like to travel, listen to music, exercise and eat good food!