About this listing
One of Downtown Toronto's newest and hottest place to be for luxury!
The amenities are 5 star and the suite is incredibly appointed with breath taking views of the city! You will not be disappointed.
BRAND NEW furnishings.
* Fully furnished with Queen mattress and bedding in master.
* incredible kitchen with top of the line Miele appliances
* High speed WIFI internet
* Pull-out couch
* 9' Ceilings
* Balcony with incredible unobstructed high view of the city.
* 24 hour security and concierge service
* Ammenities include: Sauna, gym, hot tub fitness studio
* Minutes walk to public transit, award-winning restaurants, Financial District, Metro Toronto Convention Centre (MTCC), CN Tower, Rogers Centre (Blue Jays Baseball, Toronto Argonauts Football), Air Canada Centre (Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey, Toronto Raptors Basketball, & Concerts), CNE, BMO Field (Toronto FC Soccer) Theatre District, Harbour Front, Lake Ontario, Chinatown, Art Gallery, Liberty Village, Clubbing District, Queen Street Fashion District.
* 10-minute drive to Royal Ontario Museum, University of Toronto, Yorkville, Distillery District, Castle Loma, Church Street, Korean Town, Greek Town.
* Close to major highways DVP (to Uptown) and QEW (to Niagara Falls, Airport, etc)
*Underground Parking available if needed (extra cost to be paid for and arranged by guest)
Spacious, modern, stylish shabby-chic 1 Bedroom, in the heart of the Entertainment District. This brand-new unit has abundant natural light, and spectacular views. Steps away from the trendy King Street West, nightlife, cafes, restaurants, boutique shopping and groceries. Easy access to Path/Subway
WALKING DISTANCE FROM ST. ANDREWS STATION & FINANCIAL DISTRICT
This 1 bedroom has:
- 9-foot ceiling, with large windows
- Spacious, bright living room and kitchen
- Stainless-steel appliances + granite counter-tops
- Walk-out balcony
Hi-Speed Internet Extreme Plus
- 24 hour concierge
- Private terraced lounge
- Fully-equipped gym
Ideally located in the heart of Toronto's World Class Entertainment District and just moments from fine dining, theaters and shopping.
Please, no smoking and not loud noise Just looking for respectful guests who will treat the place like a good guest should.
About the Host, John
I love Toronto and am a huge ambassador of this fine city - I'd be happy to give you any advice and recommendations! I like to travel, listen to music, exercise and eat good food!