About this listing
Double bed, private WC, shower to share with host, Messe/Trade around 13 km, 45 min. by public trans (bus station near by), 18 € by Taxi takes 20 min., Airport almost the same, City around 6 km, 15 min by public trans, Coffee/Tee/Towels/Shampoo free
Our flat is located in a familiary neighborhod. We live there with our tomcat named Milo (so make sure you dont have an allergy or somethin ;).
Public transports (bus and later s-bahn) are just a few minutes away and will take you to the most important destinations in the city.
From HBF you can choose to drive by bus No. 785 (dir. Langenfeld) via Autobahn to "Am Schönenkamp" or the Underground No 75 to "Vennhauser Allee" and than change to the bus No. 730 (dir. D-Südallee) to "Deutzer Straße".
All takes around 30 min.
Taxi would cost around 18 Euros.
If you travel by car the accomondation is in an ekcellent connection to the Autobahn.
Your Room is furnished with a fold-away bed for max. 2 people (1,4 m wide), desktop, TV, armchair and wireless internet can be used.
Flatscreen cabel tv can be used in the living-room also. The bathroom has a shower and of course towels are included.
Of course we also use living-room with oven, bathroom and kitchen and there are some rules:
- Tell us, when you wake up an need the shower so we can arrange that we dont need it at the same time ;)
- Kitchen and fridge etc can be used but pls bring your own food.
- Water, Tee and coffee is free.
- There is a small dishwasher so just put the dishes in it.
- If you leave the flat make sure the heater stands on night-modus and dont forget to switch off the light ;)
We speak English and German.
Paypal payment is possible.
Check-In from 5 pm
Check-out until 11 am