Recent and modern luxury top floor Penthouse in a superb whisky Distillery refurbished in high standard Lofts. Delightful place!
The apartment is a recent and modern luxury top floor Penthouse (150 sq. meters) in a superb whisky Distillery refurbished in high standard Lofts. It is only located a throw of stones from the city centre and benefits from a stunning view over Dublin and the numerous parks and pitches surrounding the building. There is also a view over the Tolka River, which used to be a crowded and important river when the distillery was still in operation.
APARTMENT DESCRIPTION AND MAIN FEATURES:
This apartment is very clean, quiet, extremely bright and comes with:
- 2 large bedrooms (18 and 30 sq. meters),
- 2 bathrooms (one separated for the first bedroom, one ensuite for the master bedroom),
- a massive living room perfect for chilling out, dinners or parties,
- a fully equipped kitchen,
- a lift to the apartment, wheelchairs accessible,
- a spacious "L" shaped balcony (60 sq. meters) surrounding the apartment,
- secured parking for one car,
- storage facilities for bicycles, baby strollers, etc.
- 1 double bed in the first bedroom,
- 1 Super-King size bed in the master bedroom,
- 3 large and comfortable sofa beds,
- 1 air bed eventually (if necessary).
Thus the apartment can sleep up to 12 people.
Each bed has clean bed sheets and there is a set of fresh towels per person.
STAYING AT THE PENTHOUSE ALSO INCLUDES:
- Outdoor gas BBQ!
- Pool table!
- TV with tons of channels,
- Nespresso coffee machine (drink as much as you want!),
- Tea (same as coffee, drink all you can),
- Water boiler, microwave, oven, toaster,
- Washing machine (with detergent), dryer,
- Dishwasher (with tabs),
- Super fast Wi-Fi,
- Shampoo, shower gel (for men and women),
- Hair dryer,
- Iron + iron board,
- Clean bed sheets,
- Clean towels,
- Dublin maps and guides,
- Europe, Australia and USA plug adapters,
- Morning, afternoon or evening check-in and check out; no stress, take your time to arrive and decide when it’s best for you to go.
LOCATION AND TRANSPORTATION:
- Best location to attend a Gaelic match or a concert in Croke Park (the stadium is right at the end of the street),
- Numerous Dublin buses and coaches nearby, on a regular basis,
- 15-20 min walk from the heart of Dublin and 15 min walk from the sea,
- 5-10 min walk from shops, restaurants, convenience stores, etc.
BOOKING AND PRICE:
- The price is the one shown when you request a quote,
- Booking a party is €1,000 for a night; please contact me for more details,
- NO ADDITIONAL FEE is charged for cleaning.
I’ve tried to make this description as accurate and clear as possible but if you need anything else or if there is still a grey area, feel free ask me I will be glad to give you a quick answer, generally within 3 hours. In addition, I have been living in Dublin for 4 years so now I know many good spots and what to visit across the city so that you spend an unforgettable time!
So if you are looking for an amazing place in Dublin to stay for a night or more, this apartment is made for you! I personally love it and I'm certain you will love staying there too!
Everything written in the description.
Matt is a great host, communication with him was smooth and he was very responsive and accommodating during the reservation process and after. His listing is amazing it has everything you need to have an amazing experience in Dublin, I would strongly recommend Matt as a host and his listing. Thanks for all your help!
Matt was an excellent host and the apartment superb. Location was great and it was very comfortable. Matt had thought of every need, making all comforts available to us. I would highly recommend this place to anyone planning to visit Dublin.
We had a wonderful stay at Matt's apartment. When we arrived, he was there and showed us around the place and he couldn't have been more welcoming. It was modern and very clean. The living room common space was spacious enough for 6 to comfortably enjoy each other. The kitchen had all the modern amenities and Matt even provided some food in the fridge to get us started. The apartment is located in a quiet neighborhood and the walk to the city center (O'Connell street) was a comfortable 20 minutes. Overall, we loved the place. I'd definitely consider staying there again and would recommend it to anybody who is considering a vacation in Dublin.
Nous avons apprécié la gentillesse et la disponibilité de l'hôte ainsi que la propreté et la fonctionnalité de l'appartement. Sympathie et bon conseils pour découvrir Dublin étaient au rendez-vous. On se sent bien et ne manque de rien dans cet appartement spacieux et à la décoration soignée. Que du positif pour cet hôte et son appartement très agréables, nous n'hésiterons pas à revenir si l'occasion se présente de nouveau !
Had a great time staying on Distillery Road. The apartment was amazing and a great place to hang out before heading out into the city. Matt was also really accommodating and it was a pleasure to meet him and rent his apartment. I would highly recommend this apartment to anyone who is looking for a nice modern apartment within minutes of the city centre.
Super appartement. Très spacieux et tout ce qu'il faut à l'intérieur. Matt est toujours disponible et fait tout pour que le séjour soit parfait. Nous avons passé 4 jours inoubliables à Dublin. Merci encore à Matt.
If you are looking for 1st class accommodation, great value, a friendly owner & all within close proximity to Dublin city then this apartment is for you!
After a quick check around we found that there was absolutely everything you could need there from tea and coffee (I think we drank all of your nespresso capsules – sorry!!) To an iron and hair dryer even shampoo and shower gels were present.
It was spacious, the beds were comfortable, the kitchen was well stocked and the whole apartment was spotless. Matt was very helpful from providing extra towels to pointing out the best places to visit whilst staying in Dublin & even brought us round shopping one morning. We really cannot fault the apartment which also boasts great views of the surrounding area from the balcony.
We would 100% look to stay here again on our return to such a wonderful city and would advise anyone visiting the area to choose this apartment.
Thank you so much,
Rebecca + co
Matt was very hospitable, amazing flat and the location was spot on (all the cabbies knew exactly where it was and buses were only 5-10 mins from town)
Everything was ready and prepared for our arrival, and he and his flat mate were very welcoming and had some good tips for what to do (highly recommend a bar called VCC!), but at the same time gave us out space and privacy. Would definitely recommend as somewhere to stay in Dublin. Thanks Matt!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT