A comfy and cozy family home in a convenient East Vancouver neighbourhood…with everything you need for a great vacation. Great residential area yet only 20 minutes via transit to downtown. Live like a local!
We have a beautifully renovated home in East Vancouver, located in a great central neighbourhood. We are within a 15-minute walk of both Skytrain lines, plus there is a bus stop 2 blocks from our front door. Get downtown in less than 20 minutes! Our house is child friendly and equipped with everything you need for a great vacation with your little ones.
Some features of the home:
- 3 bedrooms: an office/guest room with one or two single futon chair beds, master room with king bed and child's bedroom with single/twin bed (and a pull-out single bed), plus an extra queen size air mattress
- 2 full bathrooms, including an ensuite with double sinks, tub and shower
- in suite laundry
- full kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher...stocked with everything you need to whip up a gourmet meal
- everything you need for your toddler (booster seat, stroller, toys, etc)
- deck with propane bbq
- TV with HD channels and PVR
- wireless internet
- street parking
Our neighbourhood is so central and convenient. There is a library and community centre just 3 blocks away. Delicious wood oven pizza, fresh sushi and Malaysian curries are all within 10 minutes walking. A big grocery store is 8 blocks down the hill (though 8 blocks uphill on the way home).
We would like a maximum of 4 guests, but if it's a family with 3 children, we would make an exception for 5 guests.
$125/night for rentals of less than 1 week (minimum 4 nights), but we would prefer a minimum 1 week rental, $700/week.
Right now, the house is available for 11 days in July 2014.
The entire house, including front and back yard.
As this is our residence, we only rent out our home when we are away.
Bus stop is two blocks from the house. Bus and sky train will get you downtown in 20 minutes. Lots of street parking.
Best way from the airport is a taxi. If you are on a budget, you can sky train from the airport to downtown, then switch lines to the Expo Line to Nanaimo Station. A 5 minute bus ride puts you 2 blocks from our front door.