About this listing
The ultimate lakeside Muskoka retreat! Tons of living space and impeccable views all year round.
This 6 bedroom lakeside cottage is the ultimate getaway from the city all year round. 2 fully equipped bathrooms and a stocked kitchen for your convenience. Washer and dryer makes life easy. New construction, clean and cozy, with lots of well lit living space.
A screened in Muskoka room gives you the perfect view of the lake for breakfast or hanging out all day.
Rainy days or work obligations are no issue, watch movies on the flatscreen TV with tons of satellite channels and the Movie Network, or stay connected with free high speed wifi.
Take a swim or go fishing from the private dock. Feel free to use the canoe, kayak and the lake!
Only a short 12 minute drive from town with grocery, beer, and liquor stores. Tons of hiking, biking, and snowmobile trails trails in the area.
Only 1 hour and 45 minutes from the city, your vacation escape awaits!
The entire cottage, private dock, canoe, kayak and the lake!
Please keep in mind the following "Ten Commandments" of the most important rules at our cottage.
1) Please respect our home as if it were your own.
2) Do not drink the tap water, it comes from the lake. Jugs of water are available for you to drink. Tap water is safe for cooking and cleaning.
3) If making a fire outdoors, please do not leave it unattended. There is a hose at the side of the cottage for safety. Please ensure to keep fires small and under control.
4) We encourage having fun, but must request that after 11PM, outdoor noise be limited to a whisper in accordance with our lake "quiet hours" by laws.
5) please don't flush anything down the toilet that you didn't eat first. Toilet paper is okay, paper towel, tampons, diapers, are not.
6) please ensure to sort your garbage and recycling or the town will not collect it.
7) you are welcome to use the canoes or kayaks provided. It is required that everyone who uses these wears a life jacket, and you are using them at your own risk.
8) please don't throw any garbage into the lake.
9) no smoking in the cottage or sun room. Please use an ashtray for your butts.
10) we welcome dogs, but please pick up their poop!
The cottage was great - lots of room for the whole family ( 9 people). We enjoyed making use of the canoe, kayak and firepit. Great location too - lovely lake and easy to get groceries from town!
Loon Lake is a hidden gem! Just the right size lake and a perfect atmosphere. The cottage is new, clean, and everything you need is available. There isn't any shallow area for kids to play or hold infants just as an FYI and you may want to bring your own cutting board and cork screw. I wouldn't have changed a think about the stay. Thanks for a great time Jesse.
Fantastic cottage! Very well equipped, had a lot of fun with all the water sports. Jesse was very accommodating and generous! Would definitely visit again, thanks so much!
Fred (Jesse's father) greeted us after we arrived and made sure we had everything we needed.
The natural gas BBQ was a great plus. Made good use of it.
Loved trying stand-up paddle boarding. Lots of fun!
Overall great experience. Thanks, Jesse!
Great experience, the cottage is easy to locate, very clean and spacious. Our larger group of 6 was easily accommodated. Jesse and Fred were friendly and easy to deal with. Thanks for a great weekend!
Jesse was a great host! He checked in throughout the weekend to make sure everything was going well. He has an absolutely beautiful cottage and I hope to be back soon!
Jesse was a great host. He contacted us a few times to see if we needed anything during our stay and was very responsive to our texts and questions.
The place was clean and modern with all the comforts of an urban home in a Muskoka setting , Also, only 15-20 minutes to a Sobey's/LCBO. We'd recommend canoeing to the swamp to check out the wildlife and the Beaver Dams. Overall, it was a great weekend and good value for our money.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews