The ultimate lakeside Muskoka retreat! Tons of living space and impeccable views all year round.
This 6 bedroom lakeside cottage is the ultimate getaway from the city all year round. 2 fully equipped bathrooms and a stocked kitchen for your convenience. Washer and dryer makes life easy. New construction, clean and cozy, with lots of well lit living space.
A screened in Muskoka room gives you the perfect view of the lake for breakfast or hanging out all day.
Rainy days or work obligations are no issue, watch movies on the flatscreen TV with tons of satellite channels and the Movie Network, or stay connected with free high speed wifi.
Take a swim or go fishing from the private dock. Feel free to use the canoe, kayak and the lake!
Only a short 12 minute drive from town with grocery, beer, and liquor stores. Tons of hiking, biking, and snowmobile trails trails in the area.
Only 1 hour and 45 minutes from the city, your vacation escape awaits!
The entire cottage, private dock, canoe, kayak and the lake!
Please keep in mind the following "Ten Commandments" of the most important rules at our cottage.
1) Please respect our home as if it were your own.
2) Do not drink the tap water, it comes from the lake. Jugs of water are available for you to drink. Tap water is safe for cooking and cleaning.
3) If making a fire outdoors, please do not leave it unattended. There is a hose at the side of the cottage for safety. Please ensure to keep fires small and under control.
4) We encourage having fun, but must request that after 11PM, outdoor noise be limited to a whisper in accordance with our lake "quiet hours" by laws.
5) please don't flush anything down the toilet that you didn't eat first. Toilet paper is okay, paper towel, tampons, diapers, are not.
6) please ensure to sort your garbage and recycling or the town will not collect it.
7) you are welcome to use the canoes or kayaks provided. It is required that everyone who uses these wears a life jacket, and you are using them at your own risk.
8) please don't throw any garbage into the lake.
9) no smoking in the cottage or sun room. Please use an ashtray for your butts.
10) we welcome dogs, but please pick up their poop!
Jesse was a great host! He checked in throughout the weekend to make sure everything was going well. He has an absolutely beautiful cottage and I hope to be back soon!
Jesse was a great host. He contacted us a few times to see if we needed anything during our stay and was very responsive to our texts and questions.
The place was clean and modern with all the comforts of an urban home in a Muskoka setting , Also, only 15-20 minutes to a Sobey's/LCBO. We'd recommend canoeing to the swamp to check out the wildlife and the Beaver Dams. Overall, it was a great weekend and good value for our money.
Jesse's cottage was fantastic, clean, big and extremely well equipped with all the ingredients that make for a great getaway!! The place easily accommodates 10 and was a pleasure to stay in. Would recommend and stay again!!
We were 7 people in our early 30s. Jesse's cottage was very nice, modern and had ample bedrooms, a nice kitchen and great open living room/common area. It was a fully rainy weekend so we didn't use the outdoour patio and waterfront amenities but it was still nice to look at! Free wifi was great. It was a bit hard to find soap, shampoo and towels when we first arrived but we eventually found enough of everything - an easy upgrade would be to have these set up clearly in each bathroom ahead of arrival. But truly a minor comment! Jesse was also responsive to the questions we had while there (turning on the fire place, getting clear plastic bags to separate the recycling, etc.). We would definitely stay there again in the future!
Jesse and his brother took time to check in on us a few times over the weekend to ensure that our stay was pleasant.
The cottage was great and fully equipped for our stay (extra linens, towels, tons of kitchen stuff, canoe, kayaks, paddle boat, life jackets, bbq utensils, board games, cable, wifi, etc.)
It was a fantastic first airbnb experience.
Jesse and his family are awesome. They helped with all our questions and made our stay enjoyable.
The cottage is beautiful as described with more than enough room to comfortably accommodate our 10 person group. We had a great time using the canoe, pelican boat and swimming.
I was surprised at how clean the cottage is and we had no issues with Kitchen supplies or using the BBQ.
Great location...would definitely go back again in the future!
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews