About this listing
The ultimate lakeside Muskoka retreat! Tons of living space and impeccable views all year round.
This 6 bedroom lakeside cottage is the ultimate getaway from the city all year round. 2 fully equipped bathrooms and a stocked kitchen for your convenience. Washer and dryer makes life easy. New construction, clean and cozy, with lots of well lit living space.
A screened in Muskoka room gives you the perfect view of the lake for breakfast or hanging out all day.
Rainy days or work obligations are no issue, watch movies on the flatscreen TV with tons of satellite channels and the Movie Network, or stay connected with free wifi (satellite based, Netflix/streaming not available).
There is a new propane BBQ available for your use. No need to bring propane!
Take a swim or go fishing from the private dock. Feel free to use the canoe, kayak and the lake!
Only a short 12 minute drive from town with grocery, beer, and liquor stores. Tons of hiking, biking, and snowmobile trails trails in the area.
Only 1 hour and 45 minutes from the city, your vacation escape awaits!
The entire cottage, private dock, canoe, kayak and the lake!
Interaction with guests
Either myself, a family member, or my capable property maintenance staff are only a call away.
Please keep in mind the following "Ten Commandments" of the most important rules at our cottage.
1) Please respect our home as if it were your own.
2) Do not drink the tap water, it comes from the lake. Jugs of water are available for you to drink. Tap water is safe for cooking and cleaning.
3) If making a fire outdoors, please do not leave it unattended. There is a hose at the side of the cottage for safety. Please ensure to keep fires small and under control.
4) We encourage having fun, but must request that after 11PM, outdoor noise be limited to a whisper in accordance with our lake "quiet hours" by laws.
5) please don't flush anything down the toilet that you didn't eat first. Toilet paper is okay, paper towel, tampons, diapers, are not.
6) **Garbage- Important**
Please ensure to sort your garbage and recycling or the town will not collect it.
Garbage – limited to 3 black bags per week in the metal box at the end of the driveway, combine them if not full. Recycling must be sorted into two separate blue boxes or clear bags (provided). Paper/cardboard products in one and glass/plastic in other. Otherwise, the Town collector will simply leave it.
7) you are welcome to use the canoes or kayaks provided. It is required that everyone who uses these wears a life jacket, and you are using them at your own risk.
8) please don't throw any garbage into the lake.
9) No smoking in the cottage or sun room. Please use an ashtray for your butts.
10) Dogs are welcome with prior approval. Additional cleaning fees may be charged if pets are not cleaned up after.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews