Recent and modern luxury top floor Penthouse in a superb whisky Distillery refurbished in high standard Lofts. Delightful place!
The listing is for renting ONE or TWO bedrooms. FOR BOOKING THE ENTIRE APARTMENT, PLEASE follow this link:
The apartment is a recent and modern luxury top floor Penthouse (150 sq. meters) in a superb whisky Distillery refurbished in high standard Lofts. It is only located a throw of stones from the city centre and benefits from a stunning view over Dublin and the numerous parks and pitches surrounding the building. There is also a view over the Tolka River, which used to be a crowded and important river when the distillery was still in operation.
APARTMENT DESCRIPTION AND MAIN FEATURES:
This apartment is very clean, quiet, extremely bright and comes with:
- 2 large bedrooms (18 and 30 sq. meters),
- 2 bathrooms (one separated for the first bedroom, one ensuite for the master bedroom),
- a massive living room perfect for chilling out, dinners or parties,
- a fully equipped kitchen,
- a lift to the apartment, wheelchairs accessible,
- a spacious "L" shaped balcony (60 sq. meters) surrounding the apartment,
- secured parking for one car,
- storage facilities for bicycles, baby strollers, etc.
- 1 double bed in the first bedroom,
- 1 Super-King size bed in the master bedroom,
- 1 large and comfortable sofa bed
- 1 air bed eventually (if necessary)
Each bed has clean bed sheets and there is a set of fresh towels per person.
STAYING AT THE PENTHOUSE ALSO INCLUDES:
- Outdoor gas BBQ!
- Pool table!
- TV with tons of channels
- Nespresso coffee machine (drink as much as you want!),
- Tea (same as coffee, drink all you can)
- Water boiler, microwave, oven, toaster,
- Washing machine (with detergent), dryer,
- Dishwasher (with tabs),
- Super fast Wi-Fi,
- Shampoo, shower gel (for men and women),
- Hair dryer,
- Iron + iron board,
- Clean bed sheets,
- Clean towels,
- Dublin maps and guides,
- Europe, Australia and USA plug adapters,
- Morning, afternoon or evening check-in and check out; no stress, take your time to arrive and decide when it’s best for you to go.
LOCATION AND TRANSPORTATION:
- Best location to attend a Gaelic match or a concert in Croke Park (the stadium is right at the end of the street),
- Numerous Dublin buses and coaches nearby, on a regular basis, together with the DART (10 min walk).
- 15-20 min walk from the heart of Dublin and 15 min walk from the sea.
- 5-10 min walk from shops, restaurants, convenience stores, etc.
BOOKING AND PRICE:
- €150 per night for one bedroom (regular or master bedroom, you decide),
- €250 per night for the two bedrooms,
- €380 per night for the ENTIRE apartment (or €2,000 for 7 nights), up to 8 people (due to beds limitation),
- Booking a party is €1,000 for a night; please contact me for more details,
- NO ADDITIONAL FEE is charged for cleaning.
I’ve tried to make this description as accurate and clear as possible but if you need anything else or if there is still a grey area, feel free ask me I will be glad to give you a quick answer, generally within 3 hours. In addition, I have been living in Dublin for 4 years so now I know many good spots and what to visit across the city so that you spend an unforgettable time!
So if you are looking for an amazing place in Dublin to stay for a night or more, this apartment is made for you! I personally love it and I'm certain you will love staying there too!
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Pull-out Sofa|
|Extra people:||$71 / night after the first guest|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Matt saved me from a weekend of homelessness in Dublin. He accepted my request on the morning of my arrival, and when I got lost looking for the place, he came and found me.
As for the apartment, I've certainly never stayed in a more luxurious place. The bathroom is fully stocked with all sorts of liquids, and Matt was very quick to offer me as much tea/coffee/juice/food as I wanted. The location is quite good as well (easy walking distance to the city centre for me).
I would definitely stay here again, and I would recommend Matt's place to anyone.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.