About this listing
With superb views of the Cadi Moixerò natural park and Masella ski trails, this stone house with community swimming pool is ideal for enjoying nature with the family during any season!
In a small town of Cerdanya's this tale cottage. It is a set of similar homes that share gardens and pool. It is right next to the Natural Park of Cadi Moixerò. From the house you can see the ski slopes of the Masella and, with good eyesight and binoculars, the state of the tracks. The town is full of children during all seasons, but it is during the summer when they go out to play, to run with the bike or enjoy the village festivals.
During the winter it is great to be in this cozy cottage: Get up early to go skiing, walking in the National Park or simply relax and unwind in front of the fireplace!
- Hall with wardrobe
- Dining / Living room with fireplace and access to private garden and community.
- Double room with balcony overlooking the Natural Park of Cadi Moixerò.
- Room with two single beds with balcony.
Bathroom with bath.
Bathroom with small bath.
Second floor (loft)
- Large living room with a sofa, TV and desk. Views to the Natural Park of Cadi Moixerò
- Room open to the living room with two single beds
-Small garden coming to the house.
-Private garden with space to put the dining table, chairs and sun loungers.
- Shared Garden.
- Large swimming.