About This Listing
Spacious master bedroom with private bathroom in a 2 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms townhouse. Accept up to 2 family members or a couple.
1. near Apple, walk or bike distance, driving less than 2 minutes.
2. Easy access to Highway 280, Highway 85, & Highway 101
_Wire/wireless internet connection (24 Mbp)
_Fresh and clean down comforter and pillows
_Self-serve breakfast with organic milk, organic soy milk, organic cereal, and fruit.
_Provide instant/express Coffee and tea/decaf herb tea
_Filtered energy water available
_Free Laundry in house with detergent, fabric softener and bleach. Plus laundry stain remover.
_Towels, Q-tips, hair dryer available
_Complimentary shampoo & conditioner, body wash, soap, toothpaste, dental floss and body lotion. and other bathroom supplies, like toilet paper, wet wipes,
_100% cotton shower room mats
_Fresh and clean bath towels set
_Green plant in the room
_Steam humidifier in the room
_Ironing board available
_Plenty sun shine through the big window with double curtains to block light when you need
_Plenty space for your luggage.
Fresh and clean room is expecting its guest(s)!
You can access to your room, your shower room, hallway, kitchen, laundry, & backyard.
Interaction with Guests
Open Communication: text message, email, phone, in person face to face.
_Located in Sunnyvale at Cupertino boundary.
_Ideal for international traveling, Silicon Valley interns & relocating employees,
_especially near Apple, walk or bike distance, less 5 minutes driving
_Near shipping center (Safeway) and park (Serra Park) with tennis course.
_Walking/biking distance to a wide variety of restaurants
_Bike or Bus to De Anza College
_20 minutes from San Jose Airport.
_10 minutes from a 24 Hour Fitness or YMCA
_Plenty street parking available
_We will be glad to provide you with additional local recommendations!
Within 5-10 minutes, you can access to the following restaurants and shopping center:
1. Falafel STOP, a Moroccan Restaurant
2. Jake's, a pizza store
3. Thai Pepper Cuisine, Thai restaurant.
4. Peacock Lounge, it is a bar.
5. Madura Indian Restaurant
6. Bay Sushi, a Japaneses restaurant.
8. Thai Delight, cash only, open to 11:00 pm
9. Shanghai Garden, Chinese restaurant.
For Shopping centers:
1. Loehmann's Plaza
2. Homestead Square Shopping Center
From San Francisco Airport to my place:
(You should be able to see the links and phone number below after I confirm your reservation.)
1. By public transportation: (website hidden)
2. By Cab:
3. Pick-up service by host: $70 (Available anytime during weekend and after 7:00 pm during weekdays)
From San Jose Airport to my place:
1. By public transportation:
2, By Cab: (phone number hidden)
3. Pick-up service by host: $35 (Available anytime during weekend and after 7:00 pm during weekdays)
_Less 1 minute driving distance to access highway 280 & 85
_Less 10 minutes driving distance to access highway 101
_Less 10 minutes driving distance to Caltrain Sunnyvale Station
_Less 1 minute walking distance to Bus station, Route #55
Other Things to Note
For long term stay, weekly clean is arranged during the weekend, includes: vacuum clean, change bedding and bath towels, shower room and all furniture clean. Trash can clean.
I will let you know when you are here. All I need is a good sense of responsible and respect.
Simone gave clear instructions how to get to the apartment, she left the keys for us as discussed since we arrived earlier. She provided clear good info about the neighborhood and businesses around and was very kind. She bought coffee and some fruits for us although she doesn't drink coffee which showed she is willing to go the extra mile to satisfy her guests. Overall we enjoyed the stay at Simon's apartment and felt like at home.
The room is spacious with a private bathroom, which is quite convenient. The house may be a bit difficult to find if you are using Google map, as the entrance is behind another house. The host is very nice and prepares everything you need before you came.
Host was friendly. The room is large and comfortable. Having a private bathroom is nice.
The room was perfect. So beautiful and clean and big. The bed was very comfortable, the best one I had so far. I even had my own bathroom with shower and everything. Simone was such a lovely host, unfortunately I only got to talk to her for a little bit because I didnt stay on a weekend. I had a really good breakfast with fresh fruits and organic cereals. She even had soy milk for me (cant drink normal milk). I definitely want to come back when I am in the area. :)
This host has 67 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Simone
I am CPA and work as a accounting manager in a high tech company.
I am a very kind, responsible person. It is a very first time to me to do this. I expect my guest who is a very decent, high educated, very organized, neat person. She/he understands RESPECT and RESPONSIBLE. For kids safety, the person must have clean background.
Since I rented this place, all rental rules also apply to my guest. I will send you a electronic file of those rules before you check-in.
We all are excited to expect your visiting. Wish you enjoy your stay with us.
Here are some things I like. They may help you to know a little about me.
1. I enjoy a meaningful conversation. Very often, I found I learnt from my kids during the conversation with them.
2. Music: Secret Garden, Enya, Chopin, Yiruma, Andre Rieu, Arimk, Andrea Bocelli.........
3. Movie: Gone with Wind, God Father
4. Book: Books by Don Miguel RuizDr. Deepak Chopra, Wayne Dyer, and Laozi
5. Curiosity: without money and socialized symbols, what do you have that you value it most?
6. Beauty: Looking for the beauty of human connection by hosting each of my guest and with people around me